welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

graveyarding

cassie palvin.

cassie     31 years old     she / her
pm me
central
backstreet boys
22642 posts
13900 points
currently Offline
Jul 27 2016, 05:26 PM         Quote        
graveyarding
when you're done with a topic, just post here with a link to let us know that we should move it to the dead and disgusting! thank youuuu <3. p.s. you don't need to sort them into comms/threads/etc. multi-moderation takes care of that. c:

NOTE: when posting multiple threads to be archived, please put a line break after every five links to make it easier for us to keep track of. DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE POSTS.

august 15: taking on things but limiting myself so i do not get overwhelmed.
TRIGGERS     cancer
yes to 18+ threads

olivia benson.

olivia     23 years old     she/her
discord
alaska
mariah carey
257 posts
14955 points
currently Online
Yesterday at 07:46 pm         Quote        
08.19.17 fucked up my already injured foot again (read: i'm a hot mess) so i'm in a lot of pain. additionally, my fiance deploys in a month so i'm spending a lot of time with him. i'm gonna be a bit more selective for the next month.
TRIGGERS     extreme domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse. idk if im not uncomfortable i'll let you know.
yes to 18+ threads

welcome to aerli's dungeon

Aerli     23 years old     she/her
just pm please
ACST
boyz 2 men
4404 posts
83245 points
currently Offline
Yesterday at 08:22 pm         Quote        
August: 22nd

Please give me WWE things! Whether it's their faces or WWE itself. I'd like our plots to last as well. Dropping plots that I or the other writer aren't interested in.

TRIGGERS     Animal abuse, played out child abuse (mention is fine).
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!