welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured member
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

— ♡ steal your heart, comms

ree

ree     23 years old     she + her
aim + skype + discord
pacific
hanson
3091 posts
41175 points
currently Offline
Nov 7 2016, 01:15 AM         Quote        
i'm all in

i'd love some myoa comms to get things going, and if they lead to rf threads down the line, i'm super down for that. i prefer using poc faces (including kpop), though you can find a more complete list of faces i'll play or play against on my crackship list.

i'm limiting comm requests to 3 per person and please let me know what kind of pairing you would like. i love queer pairings of all kinds, including trans and nb pairings so please feel free to let me know if you'd like a plot like that! i'll play any gender, but if you're going to request all mxf be forewarned that we will be switching off who plays what

to be honest, if you're going to put "no kpop" in your faces as just a blanket ban on anyone that looks like they might be kpop related please don't waste my time or your time by posting here. similarly, if you're going to ask for no poc, just don't bother. at all.

i do not feel comfortable rping plots that involve huge age gaps, rape, abuse, assault, pedophilia, or incest. i will not rp with anyone who is under the age of 18.

my no-go faces are basically band faces, (including but not limited to 5sos, 1d, little mix, fifth harmony, ariana grande, zayn, jbiebs, selena gomez, demi lovato, taylor swift), karlie kloss, gigi hadid, nicola peltz, ali larter, benedict cumberbatch, tom hiddleston, jonathan rhys meyers, eliza taylor, jared padalecki, any of the kardashian-jenners, ian somerhalder, paul wesley, nina dobrev, lea michele, chris colfer, vanessa hudgens, julianne hough, any deceased faces or underaged faces

CODE
[post][b]how many:[/b] max 3 per person [b]pairing type:[/b] mxf / mxm / fxf / nb [b]smut:[/b] yes / no [b]no go:[/b] faces and / or triggers [b]anything else:[/b] any extra info?[/post]
custom codes in progress (as of 06/06) » open for requests

if you request a custom code from me (you can buy them for points in the points thread), please note that it will likely take around a week for me to complete it. if it has been over a week and i have not either messaged you with an update or tagged you in a post with your code, please feel free to send me a friendly pm to ask for an update!

TRIGGERS     explicit (written out) sexual assault, pedophilia, huge age gaps (10+ years), abuse, explicit (written out) rape, blood-related incest
yes to 18+ threads

zaf

zaf     20 years old     she / hers
pm for skype
ist
tlc
19634 posts
650000 points
currently Offline
Nov 7 2016, 01:18 AM         Quote        
how many: gimme 3 :))))
pairing type: all!!! the queer ships!!!!
smut: hell yeah hell 2 the yeah
no go: u kno these
anything else: idk i lov u ree n im glad that the first post is MINE
last sem of uni so expect some kind of inactivity xo
TRIGGERS     rape, abuse, incest, mental health fetishisation, anything involving crime (only bc idk how to rp that), jailbait-y plots, young women / significantly older men
yes to 18+ threads

ana quinn?!

ana     23 years old     they/them
jimbeesleyss
cst
boyz 2 men
4487 posts
26365 points
currently Offline
Nov 7 2016, 01:32 AM         Quote        
how many: 3
pairing type: 2 mxf / 1 mxm
smut: absolutely
no go: pretty much the same faces you have?? also nothing eating disorder related pls.
anything else: gimme all the kpop / poc faces.
5/18 - i've been kind of down in the dumps and not feeling well at all both physically and emotionally and so i'll be dropping quite a few threads/plots. i will also be scrapping a few requests as well. i'm very sorry to anyone i have/had plots with.
TRIGGERS     anything related to eating disorders!!!!
yes to 18+ threads

alex tveit

alex     21 years old     she/her
pm / ask for discord
gmt +10
boyz 2 men
4228 posts
24465 points
currently Offline
Nov 7 2016, 01:52 AM         Quote        
pairing type: 2 mxf / 1 fxf
smut: yes
no go: our no-go faces and triggers are the same
anything else: yay poc!! head's up: i'll probably use models, unless that isn't cool with you.
may 18 thank you for being patient with me!! i still have a few assignments to finish but after the next two weeks, it'll be back to regular posting.
TRIGGERS     played out non-con, incest, animal abuse
yes to 18+ threads

almira

almira     18 years old     she / her
pm for discord
est
blackstreet
6287 posts
120535 points
currently Offline
Nov 7 2016, 06:22 AM         Quote        
how many: 3 pls!!!
pairing type: let's just do everything
smut: ya 4 sure
no go: lmao i'm just gonna say same as u
anything else: just fuck me up http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
june 11th - in the process of moving so i may be on and off with activity!!
TRIGGERS     rape, extreme abuse, incest
ask first to 18+ threads

kim camjoon

Cam     26 years old     they/them
ask for discord
CST
aaliyah
892 posts
4410 points
currently Offline
Nov 7 2016, 11:05 AM         Quote        
how many: as many as you're willing to give me! don't want you to be overwhelmed
pairing type: any combo of mxm, mxf, mxnb you like (i just prefer not playing females)
smut: sure
no go: i'd prefer no j-hope or scoups & no pregnancy/kids
anything else: just give me all the kpop ships :-)))
JAN11 — i may be coming back. my mental health went to shit back in november and ironically my mental health is back to shit, but i miss this place. so, needless to say, i'm dropping all my old stuff, but i'll probably start out slow, and probably just comms.
TRIGGERS     pregnancy, babies
yes to 18+ threads

leigh

leigh     24 years old     she/her
pm for discord
gmt -4
blackstreet
8423 posts
75360 points
currently Offline
Nov 7 2016, 11:13 AM         Quote        
how many: 2
pairing type: mxm pls
smut: is this a trick question
no go: lmao same as yours
anything else: love me
05/05 - tired af but what's new.
TRIGGERS     rape, self-harm
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

kristen     21 years old     she / her / hers
pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37568 posts
507645 points
currently Online
Nov 7 2016, 03:03 PM         Quote        
how many: 2!
pairing type: mxm
smut: yessssss
no go: same as you~
anything else: <333
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

TRIGGERS     terminal illnesses, rape/sexual assault, abuse (explicit physical abuse mostly), and incest (step-cest not included), pedophilia
yes to 18+ threads

ree

aim + skype + discord
pacific
hanson
3091 posts
41175 points
currently Offline
Nov 8 2016, 02:57 AM         Quote        
zaf and ana quinn?! tag!! everyone else is getting theirs soon~

if you request a custom code from me (you can buy them for points in the points thread), please note that it will likely take around a week for me to complete it. if it has been over a week and i have not either messaged you with an update or tagged you in a post with your code, please feel free to send me a friendly pm to ask for an update!

TRIGGERS     explicit (written out) sexual assault, pedophilia, huge age gaps (10+ years), abuse, explicit (written out) rape, blood-related incest
yes to 18+ threads

senju!

senju     18 years old     she/her
wadewilsons (aim)
gmt +7
nirvana
418 posts
3140 points
currently Offline
Nov 8 2016, 08:14 AM         Quote        
pairing type: 2 mxf / 1 mxm
no go: same as yours tbh
anything else: surprise me!!
busy week. mass replies will be done on the weekends!
TRIGGERS     rape/abuse, descriptive self harm.
ask first to 18+ threads

marie ♡

marie     20 years old     she/her
discord
gmt+2
boyz 2 men
3766 posts
61980 points
currently Offline
Nov 8 2016, 12:12 PM         Quote        
how many: 3 bby <3 bc i'm trash whoops
pairing type: mxf and mxm. go wild
no go: no triggers. no faces
anything else: you're the best
19/4; i had a hard time trying to find my muse and will to rp but i can say that i finally got it back.
TRIGGERS     none
yes to 18+ threads

sinyster gates

sin     26 years old     they/them
pm / aim
eastern
tupac
35721 posts
135125 points
currently Offline
Nov 9 2016, 02:39 PM         Quote        
how many: two
smut: yas
no go: boy bands ew
anything else: xoxo
13 AUG. selectively doing things because school etc. if i disappear(ed) on something we have going and you want to continue it, let me know!
TRIGGERS     the more graphic / sexual / gnarly / trigger-filled it is, the better
yes to 18+ threads

ree

aim + skype + discord
pacific
hanson
3091 posts
41175 points
currently Offline
Nov 14 2016, 03:12 AM         Quote        

itsjeonmarie kristen tuan sinyster gates senju! kim camjoon you've been tagged~ if you didn't received notifications for the number of comms you asked for, or if something's not showing up, please let me know so i can link you!

yes to 18+ threads

reeny

reeny     26 years old     she / hers
pm for skype / discord
pst
nirvana
413 posts
17505 points
currently Offline
Nov 14 2016, 01:17 PM         Quote        
how many: 3 !!
pairing type: mxm, fxf, nb (w/e w/e)
smut: gi give it to me.mp3
no go: check my profile mb (but im not picky) http://i.imgbox.com/5kW4E7Ed.png
anything else: ? ? ? ? n/a
TRIGGERS     direct rape, parent/child incest, significantly older men w/younger women
yes to 18+ threads

lena tuan ♡

lena     22 years old     she/her
pm for stuff
gmt
mya
48 posts
2455 points
currently Offline
Dec 3 2016, 09:07 PM         Quote        
how many: 3 pls
no go: every1/thing is good
anything else: <3
// i'm only rly in the mood for kpop & boy bands faces lately with a few exceptions so gimme all the stuff //
TRIGGERS     none
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!