welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please check out our site tumblr !
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

— ♡ steal your heart, comms
Nov 7 2016, 01:15 AM
i'm all in

i'd love some myoa comms to get things going, and if they lead to rf threads down the line, i'm super down for that. i prefer using poc faces (including kpop), though you can find a more complete list of faces i'll play or play against on my crackship list.

i'm limiting comm requests to 3 per person and please let me know what kind of pairing you would like. i love queer pairings of all kinds, including trans and nb pairings so please feel free to let me know if you'd like a plot like that! i'll play any gender, but if you're going to request all mxf be forewarned that we will be switching off who plays what

to be honest, if you're going to put "no kpop" in your faces as just a blanket ban on anyone that looks like they might be kpop related please don't waste my time or your time by posting here. similarly, if you're going to ask for no poc, just don't bother. at all.

i do not feel comfortable rping plots that involve huge age gaps, rape, abuse, assault, pedophilia, or incest. i will not rp with anyone who is under the age of 18.

my no-go faces are basically band faces, (including but not limited to 5sos, 1d, little mix, fifth harmony, ariana grande, zayn, jbiebs, selena gomez, demi lovato, taylor swift), karlie kloss, gigi hadid, nicola peltz, ali larter, benedict cumberbatch, tom hiddleston, jonathan rhys meyers, eliza taylor, jared padalecki, any of the kardashian-jenners, ian somerhalder, paul wesley, nina dobrev, lea michele, chris colfer, vanessa hudgens, julianne hough, any deceased faces or underaged faces

CODE
[post][b]how many:[/b] max 3 per person [b]pairing type:[/b] mxf / mxm / fxf / nb [b]smut:[/b] yes / no [b]no go:[/b] faces and / or triggers [b]anything else:[/b] any extra info?[/post]
player update
custom codes in progress (as of 07/01) » mads (tracker) » channy (thread, comm, dev) if you request a custom code from me (you can buy them for points in the points thread), please note that it will likely take around a week for me to complete it. if it has been over a week and i have not either messaged you with an update or tagged you in a post with your code, please feel free to send me a friendly pm to ask for an update!
pronouns: she + her
timezone: pacific
mature: yes
ree2827 posts // 26875 points
reecappuccino // Offline
Nov 7 2016, 01:18 AM
how many: gimme 3 :))))
pairing type: all!!! the queer ships!!!!
smut: hell yeah hell 2 the yeah
no go: u kno these
anything else: idk i lov u ree n im glad that the first post is MINE
player update
i'll be on break soon enough and while i'll still be busy with festivities, i def have more time to rp now!!! hit me with things if you wanna ~
pronouns: she / hers
timezone: ist
zaf11313 posts // 264500 points
zafcinnamon dolce latte // Offline
Nov 7 2016, 01:32 AM
how many: 3
pairing type: 2 mxf / 1 mxm
smut: absolutely
no go: pretty much the same faces you have?? also nothing eating disorder related pls.
anything else: gimme all the kpop / poc faces.
player update
1/16 - i am very sorry for going AWOL but i am currently in the hospital and am very bored so please give me things,
pronouns: they/them
timezone: cst
ana4190 posts // 9965 points
ana quinn?!peppermint hot chocolate // Offline
Nov 7 2016, 01:52 AM
pairing type: 2 mxf / 1 fxf
smut: yes
no go: our no-go faces and triggers are the same
anything else: yay poc!! head's up: i'll probably use models, unless that isn't cool with you.
player update
my life is hectic, so replies will be sporadic. i'm sorry in advance!
pronouns: she/her
timezone: est
alex471 posts // 9815 points
alex tveitcoffee // Offline
Nov 7 2016, 06:22 AM
how many: 3 pls!!!
pairing type: let's just do everything
smut: ya 4 sure
no go: lmao i'm just gonna say same as u
anything else: just fuck me up http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
player update
dec. 15th - im FREE pls hmu w anything
pronouns: she / her
timezone: est
mature: ask first
almira4895 posts // 46685 points
almirapeppermint hot chocolate // Offline
Nov 7 2016, 11:05 AM
how many: as many as you're willing to give me! don't want you to be overwhelmed
pairing type: any combo of mxm, mxf, mxnb you like (i just prefer not playing females)
smut: sure
no go: i'd prefer no j-hope or scoups & no pregnancy/kids
anything else: just give me all the kpop ships :-)))
player update
JAN11 — i may be coming back. my mental health went to shit back in november and ironically my mental health is back to shit, but i miss this place. so, needless to say, i'm dropping all my old stuff, but i'll probably start out slow, and probably just comms.
pronouns: they/them
timezone: CST
Cam892 posts // 4410 points
kim camjoonherbal tea // Offline
Nov 7 2016, 11:13 AM
how many: 2
pairing type: mxm pls
smut: is this a trick question
no go: lmao same as yours
anything else: love me
player update
timezone: gmt -4
leigh8109 posts // 58810 points
leighpeppermint mocha // Offline
Nov 7 2016, 03:03 PM
how many: 2!
pairing type: mxm
smut: yessssss
no go: same as you~
anything else: <333
player update
jan 6th -- ♡ i want more comms! please post in my myoa <3 currently making a custom code set for lay. you can buy codes from me in the points thread! // ty to my wonderful wife leigh for my avatars <3
timezone: central/gmt -6
Kristen34133 posts // 275445 points
kristen ♡caramel hot chocolate // Offline
Nov 8 2016, 02:57 AM
zaf and ana quinn?! tag!! everyone else is getting theirs soon~
player update
custom codes in progress (as of 07/01) » mads (tracker) » channy (thread, comm, dev) if you request a custom code from me (you can buy them for points in the points thread), please note that it will likely take around a week for me to complete it. if it has been over a week and i have not either messaged you with an update or tagged you in a post with your code, please feel free to send me a friendly pm to ask for an update!
reecappuccino // Offline
Nov 8 2016, 08:14 AM
pairing type: 2 mxf / 1 mxm
no go: same as yours tbh
anything else: surprise me!!
player update
busy week. mass replies will be done on the weekends!
timezone: gmt +7
mature: ask first
senju418 posts // 3140 points
senju!coffee // Offline
Nov 8 2016, 12:12 PM
how many: 3 bby <3 bc i'm trash whoops
pairing type: mxf and mxm. go wild
no go: no triggers. no faces
anything else: you're the best
player update
4/11; finally back here.
timezone: gmt+2
marie3052 posts // 19480 points
itsjeonmariepeppermint hot chocolate // Offline
Nov 9 2016, 02:39 PM
how many: two
smut: yas
no go: boy bands ew
anything else: xoxo
player update
16 JAN: today is the beginning of the spring semester, and on top of that, i'm starting a new third shift job. the times that i'll be online are probably gonna change some, but i should be pretty active still. if i forget to reply to something, please remind me! i'm kinda slow with my mxf things because i really only have mxm muse right now, so if you wanna drop anything, also feel free to let me know. sorry in advance for anything i'm doing wrong! xoxo
pronouns: she/hers
timezone: eastern
sin34264 posts // 76875 points
sinyster gateschai tea // Offline
Nov 14 2016, 03:12 AM

itsjeonmarie kristen tuan sinyster gates senju! kim camjoon you've been tagged~ if you didn't received notifications for the number of comms you asked for, or if something's not showing up, please let me know so i can link you!

player update
reecappuccino // Offline
Nov 14 2016, 01:17 PM
how many: 3 !!
pairing type: mxm, fxf, nb (w/e w/e)
smut: gi give it to me.mp3
no go: check my profile mb (but im not picky) http://i.imgbox.com/5kW4E7Ed.png
anything else: ? ? ? ? n/a
player update
pronouns: she / her / hers
timezone: pst
min103 posts // 955 points
pokemin gocaramel macchiato // Offline
Dec 3 2016, 09:07 PM
how many: 3 pls
no go: every1/thing is good
anything else: <3
player update
// i'm only rly in the mood for kpop & boy bands faces lately with a few exceptions so gimme all the stuff //
timezone: gmt
lena48 posts // 2455 points
lena tuan ♡caramel macchiato // Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay