welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: lynn

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

— ♡ steal your heart, comms
ree
22 years old
she + her
pacific
aim + skype
mature threads? yes
custom codes in progress (as of 20/02) » not currently open for requests if you request a custom code from me (you can buy them for points in the points thread), please note that it will likely take around a week for me to complete it. if it has been over a week and i have not either messaged you with an update or tagged you in a post with your code, please feel free to send me a friendly pm to ask for an update!
how to get away with murder
i'm all in

i'd love some myoa comms to get things going, and if they lead to rf threads down the line, i'm super down for that. i prefer using poc faces (including kpop), though you can find a more complete list of faces i'll play or play against on my crackship list.

i'm limiting comm requests to 3 per person and please let me know what kind of pairing you would like. i love queer pairings of all kinds, including trans and nb pairings so please feel free to let me know if you'd like a plot like that! i'll play any gender, but if you're going to request all mxf be forewarned that we will be switching off who plays what

to be honest, if you're going to put "no kpop" in your faces as just a blanket ban on anyone that looks like they might be kpop related please don't waste my time or your time by posting here. similarly, if you're going to ask for no poc, just don't bother. at all.

i do not feel comfortable rping plots that involve huge age gaps, rape, abuse, assault, pedophilia, or incest. i will not rp with anyone who is under the age of 18.

my no-go faces are basically band faces, (including but not limited to 5sos, 1d, little mix, fifth harmony, ariana grande, zayn, jbiebs, selena gomez, demi lovato, taylor swift), karlie kloss, gigi hadid, nicola peltz, ali larter, benedict cumberbatch, tom hiddleston, jonathan rhys meyers, eliza taylor, jared padalecki, any of the kardashian-jenners, ian somerhalder, paul wesley, nina dobrev, lea michele, chris colfer, vanessa hudgens, julianne hough, any deceased faces or underaged faces

CODE
[post][b]how many:[/b] max 3 per person [b]pairing type:[/b] mxf / mxm / fxf / nb [b]smut:[/b] yes / no [b]no go:[/b] faces and / or triggers [b]anything else:[/b] any extra info?[/post]
zaf
20 years old
she / hers
ist
pm for skype
mature threads? yes
i'll be on break soon enough and while i'll still be busy with festivities, i def have more time to rp now!!! hit me with things if you wanna ~
the oc
how many: gimme 3 :))))
pairing type: all!!! the queer ships!!!!
smut: hell yeah hell 2 the yeah
no go: u kno these
anything else: idk i lov u ree n im glad that the first post is MINE
ana
23 years old
they/them
cst
jimbeesleyss
mature threads? yes
1/16 - i am very sorry for going AWOL but i am currently in the hospital and am very bored so please give me things,
gotham
how many: 3
pairing type: 2 mxf / 1 mxm
smut: absolutely
no go: pretty much the same faces you have?? also nothing eating disorder related pls.
anything else: gimme all the kpop / poc faces.
alex
21 years old
she/her
gmt +10
pm me!
mature threads? yes
i'm going back home, which is a 16 hour trip - so i won't be around all weekend, and i'm sure i'll need the time to recover from the jet lag. please be patient with me!
friends
pairing type: 2 mxf / 1 fxf
smut: yes
no go: our no-go faces and triggers are the same
anything else: yay poc!! head's up: i'll probably use models, unless that isn't cool with you.
almira
18 years old
she / her
est
pm for aim + skype
mature threads? ask first
dec. 15th - im FREE pls hmu w anything
gotham
how many: 3 pls!!!
pairing type: let's just do everything
smut: ya 4 sure
no go: lmao i'm just gonna say same as u
anything else: just fuck me up http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
Cam
26 years old
they/them
CST
ask for discord
mature threads? yes
JAN11 — i may be coming back. my mental health went to shit back in november and ironically my mental health is back to shit, but i miss this place. so, needless to say, i'm dropping all my old stuff, but i'll probably start out slow, and probably just comms.
house
how many: as many as you're willing to give me! don't want you to be overwhelmed
pairing type: any combo of mxm, mxf, mxnb you like (i just prefer not playing females)
smut: sure
no go: i'd prefer no j-hope or scoups & no pregnancy/kids
anything else: just give me all the kpop ships :-)))
leigh
24 years old
she/her
gmt -4
aim / skype / discord
mature threads? yes
boy meets world
how many: 2
pairing type: mxm pls
smut: is this a trick question
no go: lmao same as yours
anything else: love me
kristen
21 years old
she / her / hers
central/gmt -6
pm/aim/skype
mature threads? yes
feb 4th -- ♡ starting to get busy with college again but i'm still here! currently making a custom code set for lay. you can buy codes from me in the points thread! ty to my wonderful wife leigh for my avatars <3
goblin
how many: 2!
pairing type: mxm
smut: yessssss
no go: same as you~
anything else: <333
ree
22 years old
she + her
pacific
aim + skype
mature threads? yes
custom codes in progress (as of 20/02) » not currently open for requests if you request a custom code from me (you can buy them for points in the points thread), please note that it will likely take around a week for me to complete it. if it has been over a week and i have not either messaged you with an update or tagged you in a post with your code, please feel free to send me a friendly pm to ask for an update!
zaf and ana quinn?! tag!! everyone else is getting theirs soon~
senju
18 years old
she/her
gmt +7
wadewilsons (aim)
mature threads? ask first
busy week. mass replies will be done on the weekends!
friends
pairing type: 2 mxf / 1 mxm
no go: same as yours tbh
anything else: surprise me!!
marie
20 years old
she/her
gmt+2
aim - cutie.sk
mature threads? yes
4/11; finally back here.
gotham
how many: 3 bby <3 bc i'm trash whoops
pairing type: mxf and mxm. go wild
no go: no triggers. no faces
anything else: you're the best
sin
26 years old
she/hers
eastern
pm / aim
mature threads? yes
31 JAN: super behind on school work so gonna be low-key absent with posts for a minute. bear with me, or else lemme know if you wanna drop things! xoxo 16 JAN: today is the beginning of the spring semester, and on top of that, i'm starting a new third shift job. the times that i'll be online are probably gonna change some, but i should be pretty active still. if i forget to reply to something, please remind me! i'm kinda slow with my mxf things because i really only have mxm muse right now, so if you wanna drop anything, lemme know! xoxo
how i met your mother
how many: two
smut: yas
no go: boy bands ew
anything else: xoxo
ree
22 years old
she + her
pacific
aim + skype
mature threads? yes

itsjeonmarie kristen tuan sinyster gates senju! kim camjoon you've been tagged~ if you didn't received notifications for the number of comms you asked for, or if something's not showing up, please let me know so i can link you!

reeny
25 years old
she / her / hers
pst
evilcackles @ skype
mature threads? yes
skam
how many: 3 !!
pairing type: mxm, fxf, nb (w/e w/e)
smut: gi give it to me.mp3
no go: check my profile mb (but im not picky) http://i.imgbox.com/5kW4E7Ed.png
anything else: ? ? ? ? n/a
lena
22 years old
she/her
gmt
pm for stuff
mature threads? yes
// i'm only rly in the mood for kpop & boy bands faces lately with a few exceptions so gimme all the stuff //
skam
how many: 3 pls
no go: every1/thing is good
anything else: <3
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk