welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

— ♡ steal your heart, comms

yeah, lemme get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm all in

i'd love some myoa comms to get things going, and if they lead to rf threads down the line, i'm super down for that. i prefer using poc faces (including kpop), though you can find a more complete list of faces i'll play or play against on my crackship list.

i'm limiting comm requests to 3 per person and please let me know what kind of pairing you would like. i love queer pairings of all kinds, including trans and nb pairings so please feel free to let me know if you'd like a plot like that! i'll play any gender, but if you're going to request all mxf be forewarned that we will be switching off who plays what

to be honest, if you're going to put "no kpop" in your faces as just a blanket ban on anyone that looks like they might be kpop related please don't waste my time or your time by posting here. similarly, if you're going to ask for no poc, just don't bother. at all.

i do not feel comfortable rping plots that involve huge age gaps, rape, abuse, assault, pedophilia, or incest. i will not rp with anyone who is under the age of 18.

my no-go faces are basically band faces, (including but not limited to 5sos, 1d, little mix, fifth harmony, ariana grande, zayn, jbiebs, selena gomez, demi lovato, taylor swift), karlie kloss, gigi hadid, nicola peltz, ali larter, benedict cumberbatch, tom hiddleston, jonathan rhys meyers, eliza taylor, jared padalecki, any of the kardashian-jenners, ian somerhalder, paul wesley, nina dobrev, lea michele, chris colfer, vanessa hudgens, julianne hough, any deceased faces or underaged faces
CODE
[post][b]how many:[/b] max 3 per person [b]pairing type:[/b] mxf / mxm / fxf / nb [b]smut:[/b] yes / no [b]no go:[/b] faces and / or triggers [b]anything else:[/b] any extra info?[/post]

ree
pronouns she + her
age 23
timezone pacific
posts 3130 posts
points 43275 points
status Offline
last sem of uni so expect some kind of inactivity xo
how many: gimme 3 :))))
pairing type: all!!! the queer ships!!!!
smut: hell yeah hell 2 the yeah
no go: u kno these
anything else: idk i lov u ree n im glad that the first post is MINE
zaf
pronouns she / hers
age 20
timezone ist
posts 23332 posts
points 855550 points
status Offline
5/18 - i've been kind of down in the dumps and not feeling well at all both physically and emotionally and so i'll be dropping quite a few threads/plots. i will also be scrapping a few requests as well. i'm very sorry to anyone i have/had plots with.
how many: 3
pairing type: 2 mxf / 1 mxm
smut: absolutely
no go: pretty much the same faces you have?? also nothing eating disorder related pls.
anything else: gimme all the kpop / poc faces.
ana
pronouns they/them
age 23
timezone cst
posts 4487 posts
points 26365 points
status Offline
may 18 thank you for being patient with me!! i still have a few assignments to finish but after the next two weeks, it'll be back to regular posting.
pairing type: 2 mxf / 1 fxf
smut: yes
no go: our no-go faces and triggers are the same
anything else: yay poc!! head's up: i'll probably use models, unless that isn't cool with you.
alex
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt +10
posts 4228 posts
points 24465 points
status Offline
sept. 14th - trying to juggle school and rp!!! #stantheboyz
how many: 3 pls!!!
pairing type: let's just do everything
smut: ya 4 sure
no go: lmao i'm just gonna say same as u
anything else: just fuck me up http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
almira
pronouns she / her
age 19
timezone est
posts 6493 posts
points 131585 points
status Offline
how many: as many as you're willing to give me! don't want you to be overwhelmed
pairing type: any combo of mxm, mxf, mxnb you like (i just prefer not playing females)
smut: sure
no go: i'd prefer no j-hope or scoups & no pregnancy/kids
anything else: just give me all the kpop ships :-)))
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
how many: 2
pairing type: mxm pls
smut: is this a trick question
no go: lmao same as yours
anything else: love me
leigh
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone gmt -4
posts 8511 posts
points 80160 points
status Offline
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

how many: 2!
pairing type: mxm
smut: yessssss
no go: same as you~
anything else: <333
kristen
pronouns she / her / hers
age 21
timezone central/gmt -6
posts 37577 posts
points 508095 points
status Offline

yeah, lemme get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

zaf and ana quinn?! tag!! everyone else is getting theirs soon~
ree
pronouns she + her
age 23
timezone pacific
posts 3130 posts
points 43275 points
status Offline
busy week. mass replies will be done on the weekends!
pairing type: 2 mxf / 1 mxm
no go: same as yours tbh
anything else: surprise me!!
senju
pronouns she/her
age 18
timezone gmt +7
posts 418 posts
points 3140 points
status Offline
19/4; i had a hard time trying to find my muse and will to rp but i can say that i finally got it back.
how many: 3 bby <3 bc i'm trash whoops
pairing type: mxf and mxm. go wild
no go: no triggers. no faces
anything else: you're the best
marie
pronouns she/her
age 20
timezone gmt+2
posts 3766 posts
points 61980 points
status Offline
please let me play all the diego lunas, ezra millers, lin-manuel mirandas, tyler seguins, and jack falahees. discord: sin #9828
how many: two
smut: yas
no go: boy bands ew
anything else: xoxo
sin
pronouns they/them
age 26
timezone eastern
posts 36807 posts
points 184125 points
status Offline

itsjeonmarie kristen tuan sinyster gates senju! kim camjoon you've been tagged~ if you didn't received notifications for the number of comms you asked for, or if something's not showing up, please let me know so i can link you!

ree
pronouns she + her
age 23
timezone pacific
posts 3130 posts
points 43275 points
status Offline
how many: 3 !!
pairing type: mxm, fxf, nb (w/e w/e)
smut: gi give it to me.mp3
no go: check my profile mb (but im not picky) http://i.imgbox.com/5kW4E7Ed.png
anything else: ? ? ? ? n/a
reeny
pronouns she / hers
age 26
timezone pst
posts 1130 posts
points 5100 points
status Offline
// i'm only rly in the mood for kpop & boy bands faces lately with a few exceptions so gimme all the stuff //
how many: 3 pls
no go: every1/thing is good
anything else: <3
lena
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone gmt
posts 48 posts
points 2455 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!