welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: lynn

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

+ hurts so good
becca
22 years old
she/her
gmt
mature threads? yes
26/01 - working to get caught up on posts i promise! check out my new request in the mean time :-) p.s. all the love in the world to ames for my av xoxo
how to get away with murder
- gold up in my teeth taste like money when I speak -
hi hi hi. i'm becca and i'm currently twenty-one years old. i've been on cosl for so long that it feels like i'm a part of the furniture but i'm obsessed and refuse to leave! i do try to be as active as possible but i'm working full time at the minute so it will sometimes take me a day or two to get to replies. i'm looking primarily for mxf but i will do fxf too! my one rule is that if i play a guy for you then you play one for me because lets be honest, that's just the fairest way. everyone gets to stay happy! i'm a big fan of rapid-fire and comm threads, so just bear that in mind. smut's perfectly fine with me as long as you're 18+ and i think that's it really. love me pls.

aaron taylor-johnson, andrew garfield, andrew lincoln, anthony mackie, armie hammer, avan jogia, beau mirchoff, ben mckenzie, bob morley, brett dalton, chadwick boseman, channing tatum, chris evans, chris hemsworth, chris pine, chris pratt, cillian murphy, cody christian, dane dehaan, daniel sharman, dave franco, dylan o'brien, ezra miller, garrett hedlund, grant gustin, henry cavill, hunter parrish, ian harding, idris elba, jack falahee, jai courtney, jamie dornan, jason momoa, john boyega, joe cole, jon bernthal, josh hutcherson, kit harrington, liam hemsworth, liam payne, logan lerman, luke pasqualino, matthew daddario, max irons, max riemelt, michael b jordan, michael fassbender, miles teller, nick jonas, oscar isaac, paul wesley, ricky whittle, robert downey jr, ryan reynolds, sam claflin, sebastian stan, steven yeun, shiloh fernandez, taron egerton, taylor kinney, theo james, tom hardy, tom holland, tyler blackburn, tyler hoechlin, tyler posey, zac efron, zayn malik.

adelaide kane, alexandra daddario, alicia vikander, alycia debnam-carey, anna kendrick, annasophia robb, ashley benson, bella hadid, blake lively, brie larson, britt robertson, candice king, chloe bennett, christina serratos, crystal reed, daisy ridley, danielle campbell, diane guerrero, elizabeth olsen, elsa hosk, erin heatherton, emily vancamp, emma stone, emma watson, felicity jones, gabriella wilde, gal gadot, gigi hadid, gina rodriguez, hailee steinfeld, jade thirlwall, jamie chung, jessica stroup, jessica sula, josephine skriver, kat graham, kaya scodelario, kendall jenner, lauren cohan, leighton meester, lily collins, lily james, lindsey morgan, lucy hale, maia mitchell, marie avgeropoulos, margot robbie, martha hunt, melissa benoist, miranda kerr, natalia dyer, natalie dormer, nicola peltz, nina agdal, nina dobrev, phoebe tonkin, priyanka chopra, shailene woodley, shay mitchell, shelley hennig, sophie turner, taylor marie hill, teresa palmer, troian bellisario, yael grobglas, zendaya coleman, zoey dutch

affairs, abusive/toxic relationships (jealousy, cheating etc), age gaps, baby plots (first time pregnancy, accidental pregnancy etc etc), babysitter/nanny x parent, bad girl/boy x good girl/boy, best friend x best friend's gf/bf, best friends turned lovers, bride/groom x best man/best woman, boss x employee, celebrity plots (famous x non famous, overwhelmed by fame etc), experienced x inexperienced, long distance relationships, roommates with benefits, sibling's best friend, sibling's significant other, teacher x student, sexuality confusion, soulmates, stripper x client... so many more tbh but i'm just too lazy to think of them. the only thing i won't do is incest and i won't play out rape either. soz.
bellamy
27 years old
she/her
pst
aim: bobmcrleys
mature threads? yes
[ dec 26 ] Back
boy meets world
my alicia x your jai courtney
my jon x your priyanka
my gal x your jason momoa
my shay x your nick jonas
my nick jonas x your shay
my paul wesley x your lily collins
becca
22 years old
she/her
gmt
mature threads? yes
26/01 - working to get caught up on posts i promise! check out my new request in the mean time :-) p.s. all the love in the world to ames for my av xoxo
bellamy blake yes. all. are there any plots you're desperate for/if not we can brainstorm when i get home from work C:
bellamy
27 years old
she/her
pst
aim: bobmcrleys
mature threads? yes
[ dec 26 ] Back
boy meets world
yes i have some! i'm going to pm you a list to come back to <3
becca
22 years old
she/her
gmt
mature threads? yes
bellamy blake angel that's what you are http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
ems
years old
taron egerton x alycia debnam carey
shiloh fernandez x lily collins

i'm down for so many plots. affairs, cheating, fluffy, long distance, best friends, weddings, honestly anything
becca
22 years old
she/her
gmt
mature threads? yes
ems i love both of those pairings so much!!

taron x alycia - long distance maybe?? they could have gone off toothier respective colleges and this is them getting to see each other for the first time in months? we could make it angsty by having one of them cheat or just fluffy reuniting

shiloh x lily - maybe best friends turned lovers but one of them has a significant other so it's technically cheating??
ems
years old
becca vikander honestly i think i want fluffy?? which is rare. but a cute reunion omg i need it?

and i'm so down for the other as well! cheating and best friends, the perfect mix. i'll play alycia and shiloh unless you want to play them?
becca
22 years old
she/her
gmt
mature threads? yes
ems fluffy it is!! sounds perfect c: i'm totally okay with playing lily and taron too! we should get threads up asap
Caro
27 years old
She/her
GMT
aim @ caroline.jansen
mature threads? ask first
We look up at the same stars, and see such different things.
the oc
your lily collins x my matt daddario

my britt robertson x your dave franco?
ems
years old
becca vikander rp? i'll start the shiloh and lily one!
becca
22 years old
she/her
gmt
mature threads? yes
ems perfect! i'll get taron x alycia up before work tomorrow <3

sailor senshi caroline i love them both!! are there any plots you're dying to do?
kenz
22 years old
she/her
pst
pm pls
mature threads? yes
october 17 // i've been pretty busy with real life things. sorry y'all.
friends
okay but my tyler posey x your alycia debnam-carey for a sibling's best friend plot??? :')
channy
20ish years old
she/her
PST
pm for aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
[ feb. 15] slowing down a little with work and finding myself another job, but i am still here. replies will be slow, but i promise i will get to everything! let me know if you want to drop anything! because i'm not dropping anything.
the oc
becca vikander i love us so i want more....
my alycia debnam-carey x your taron egerton - baby plot, first time/accidental pregnancy.
my chris pine x your bella hadid - affair, he's married and she's possible someone he met and flipped his life upside down.
becca
22 years old
she/her
gmt
mature threads? yes
kenz: omfg yes please that's adorable

channy curry all of our plots give me life tbh. i love that for taron x alycia, i can imagine them being in a v committed relationship and this happens and they're kind of like are we happy about it??? bonus points if one of them freaks out .

also yes pls for chris x bella. maybe she doesn't realise he's married at first and when she does she's like okay but i don't want to be the other woman???
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
andrea
channy
hawk
lay