welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

twd cast x anyone, mxm and fxm
petra
22 years old
she/her
GMT+1
discord: petra#0581
mature threads? yes
uni is killing me rn so that's why replies have been slow, sorry!
how to get away with murder
the walking dead cast
i am incredibly sad i have to wait until february until new episodes of the walking dead air so i thought i'd make this request to make my life a little better. my favorites out of the cast are norman reedus, emily kinney and jeffrey dean morgan, but i am willing to use any person that is/was part of the cast. we can play them against each other or against other people. plotwise, i'm down for anything since i have no triggers. only mxm and fxm please. <3

some plot ideas:
apocalypse. holiday plots. smut. pregnancy. affairs. divorce. poor x rich. junkies. stalker. vegas wedding. stockholm syndrome. models. celebrities. virgin x experienced. eating disorder. cancer/disease. cult,.self-harm. suicide. alcohol abuse. drug abuse. abusive relationship. pimp x prostitute. client x prostitute. stripper x client. murder. hostages. kidnapping. incest. twincest. blackmail. master x slave. age gaps. physical disabilities. mental disabilities. miscarriages. possessive relationships. stalker. amish community. vampire x human. bdsm. killers. therapist x client. rehab patients. make your own adventure. band member x band member. hairdresser x band member. girlfriend/boyfriend x band member. media finds out band member used to be stripper/prostitute. bodyguard x band member. closeted x open. transgender/genderqueer.

© kristen
indigo
22 years old
she / her
est
ohnoindigo @ telegram
mature threads? no
(╯°□°)╯彡 [my emotions!] 01.20 museless af for obvious reasons. i'll reply when i've vanquished this curse cast upon me by the great pumpkin.
house
petra hadid your jdm x my emily browning in something apocalyptic or stockholm syndrome or vampires or affair with a pregnancy? idk some of those could probably have elements mashed together
petra
22 years old
she/her
GMT+1
mature threads? yes
indigo blue i like the affair with a pregnancy idea, so we could do that one. or we could do something apocalyptic. i'd be down for that too.
indigo
22 years old
she / her
est
ohnoindigo @ telegram
mature threads? no
(╯°□°)╯彡 [my emotions!] 01.20 museless af for obvious reasons. i'll reply when i've vanquished this curse cast upon me by the great pumpkin.
house
petra hadid affair + pregnancy works for me!
petra
22 years old
she/her
GMT+1
mature threads? yes
indigo blue perfect! do you want to plot it out some more or just jump straight into it?
indigo
22 years old
she / her
est
ohnoindigo @ telegram
mature threads? no
house
petra hadid we can plot a bit more! do you have aim? i'm librasons. otherwise, pm works for me!
Cas
22 years old
she/her
pst
PM/PM FOR AIM
mature threads? ask first
2/16 Thanks to life dropping a bomb on me, I'm going to be replying less frequently than normal! For those still waiting on replies, I'm sorry and I'm trying
house
Your jeffery dean morgan x any of the girls from my list (because I honestly can't pick) for age gap/holiday plot? petra hadid
petra
22 years old
she/her
GMT+1
mature threads? yes
cascat jdm x elizabeth olsen? do you have anything specific in mind for the plot?
Cas
22 years old
she/her
pst
PM/PM FOR AIM
2/16 Thanks to life dropping a bomb on me, I'm going to be replying less frequently than normal! For those still waiting on replies, I'm sorry and I'm trying
house
That works great! I have a couple ideas: fake bf/gf brought home with for christmas, “i slipped on ice outside your house and you ran out barefoot to help me quick let’s get inside under a blanket”, we both got randomly selected to sing ‘baby its cold outside’ at this karaoke bar au, i was having a snowball fight outside and you were casually walking by and oh my god im so sorry i accidentally nailed you in the face au

petra hadid
petra
22 years old
she/her
GMT+1
mature threads? yes
cascat i think fake bf/gf brought home with for christmas would be a lot of fun. we could either do jdm taking his assistant with him or elizabeth maybe trying to impress her parents by bringing jdm home or even to shock her parents by bringing somebody older home with her? or something else if you had something in mind?
Cas
22 years old
she/her
pst
PM/PM FOR AIM
house
Oh man, either one sounds amazing <3 I'm thinking if Elizabeth brought him home she could be from a small town and be all excited to show the "city boy" the sights and Elizabeth's so adorable and enthusiastic that he can't help but blur the line between real and pretend (Also, she might have been crushing on him for years but never said anything because he's her boss)

petra hadid
petra
22 years old
she/her
GMT+1
mature threads? yes
cascat omg yes i love it! let's go with that. <3
Cas
22 years old
she/her
pst
PM/PM FOR AIM
house
I'll start it up and tag you! petra hadid
petra
22 years old
she/her
GMT+1
mature threads? yes
cascat perfect, thanks! <3
kayla
27 years old
she/her/hers
gmt
pm for aim
mature threads? yes
omg trying this stuff out. be gentle with me.
law & order: svu
petra hadid last one i promise. umf. i am dying for some rickyl feels post the midseason finale. like dear god. daryl all messed up and needing to be comforted and it's around christmas time. so it's fluff, angst, nightmares and ptsd all mixed together. i just think it could be amazing. i don't mind which one you'd want to play <3 now i'm done spamming you honest.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk