welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

ʕ; •`ᴥ•´ʔ

yeah, lemme get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

user posted image

ok if you're here leaving me love and stuff that's all well and good and i appreciate your kindness but also please!!! respect!!! my wishes!!! and do not inspo!!! or rip!!! anything here!!!!!! without asking me first!!!!! i put my codes up for use for a reason!!!
ree
pronouns she + her
age 23
timezone pacific
posts 3129 posts
points 43225 points
status Offline
050417 -- ngl i've missed this place.
u disgust me
mac
pronouns they/them
age 26
timezone est
posts 7551 posts
points 7315 points
status Offline

yeah, lemme get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mac and yellow (ง'̀-'́)ง square up fam
ree
pronouns she + her
age 23
timezone pacific
posts 3129 posts
points 43225 points
status Offline

ronanhaywood
Ronan Haywood dad. husband. winner of "king of instagram 2k16" despite evidence that no such award exists.
123 photos • 234 following • 345k followers
ree
pronouns she + her
age 23
timezone pacific
posts 3129 posts
points 43225 points
status Offline

ronanhaywood
when bae catch u creepin' @axelnotrose
123 likes • 234 comments
ree
pronouns she + her
age 23
timezone pacific
posts 3129 posts
points 43225 points
status Offline

ronanhaywood
comment #hashtag @me
just now
ree
pronouns she + her
age 23
timezone pacific
posts 3129 posts
points 43225 points
status Offline
( 10/05 ) » so i'm not rly around much on cosl anymore, but i'll do a few comms here and there when i'm bored and i'll prob be coding too, so u may see me around but rn i won't be taking on any full-time plots or anything like that, soz boos !!!
make more pretty
thank
mae
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt
posts 4138 posts
points 5200 points
status Offline
i'm around, but school is keeping me pretty busy!
i am Waiting
for more pls
k8
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone PST
posts 26564 posts
points 17545 points
status Offline

wip lol

ree
pronouns she + her
age 23
timezone pacific
posts 3129 posts
points 43225 points
status Offline

🐸 🐸 🐸

k8
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone PST
posts 26564 posts
points 17545 points
status Offline

QUOTE (k8 out of 10 cats @ Aug 7 2016, 07:42 PM)

🐸 🐸 🐸

k8 out of 10 cats set yourself on fire idk
ree
pronouns she + her
age 23
timezone pacific
posts 3129 posts
points 43225 points
status Offline
code more pls
k8
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone PST
posts 26564 posts
points 17545 points
status Offline

lock & kie ♡ I HOPE YOU LIKE IT WEH

ree 100%
theirs (xxx) xxx - xxxx

rip

in pieces

here come dat boi o shit waddup

came here for deez dank ass memes

sent by yours
ree
pronouns she + her
age 23
timezone pacific
posts 3129 posts
points 43225 points
status Offline
( 10/05 ) » so i'm not rly around much on cosl anymore, but i'll do a few comms here and there when i'm bored and i'll prob be coding too, so u may see me around but rn i won't be taking on any full-time plots or anything like that, soz boos !!!
ASHAJ ITS BEAUTIFUL OMG
IM SOBBING http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png
mae
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone gmt
posts 4138 posts
points 5200 points
status Offline

http://i.imgbox.com/cF5Mv4hD.png

ree 100%
ree
pronouns she + her
age 23
timezone pacific
posts 3129 posts
points 43225 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!