welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

getting ready to get down, smut/angst comms
mads
24 years old
she/her
CST
rawrmaddisaurus
mature threads? yes
march 15 - i should have replied to our thread in the last week if you were waiting on replies for a while. if not, PLEASE message me so i can correct this. thanks!
the oc
about me; yooo. possibility to turn these into rapidfires, but i've been craving angst/smut/triggers. so let's do it!! i only play girls, but you can reply with male or female or nonbinary faces, idgaf. please let me know if you want triggers, smut, or just angst, and anything to avoid. for me, no faces are 1d/any musicians under 25, and i will not do pregnancy/kid plots or anything with eating disorders and self-harm.
plots; age gaps, boss x employee, drug addiction, abuse, prostitution, family drama, bdsm, daddy kink, sugar baby, etc. etc. you can pick from these or let me choose!
asia
19 years old
she/her/hers
est
msg me for my aim / telegram .
mature threads? yes
☮ [MARCH 7TH] ☮ all caught up (other than the newer replies), but i'm still looking for things.

i also made a telegram. it's: edelmansucks

gotham
hii. it's me. maybe 2 and you can choose the plots?
mads
24 years old
she/her
CST
rawrmaddisaurus
mature threads? yes
march 15 - i should have replied to our thread in the last week if you were waiting on replies for a while. if not, PLEASE message me so i can correct this. thanks!
the oc
asia gronkowski

left them open ended so we can play it out together ;)

one two
elle
26 years old
Her/She
EST
mature threads? yes
#leatherjacketaesthetic #trash *poop emoji* <br><br><b>.aug 24:</b> I'm back going through threads and slowly catching up.<br><br> if our thread hasn't been replied to in two weeks i'll go ahead and archive it. message me if you were still interested though.
house
mads dresden i don't get m comms but show me the wayyyy take my comms virginity lol one fxf? surprise me with faces. idk plot. #notawakedamnzzzquil
mads
24 years old
she/her
CST
rawrmaddisaurus
mature threads? yes
the oc
you've been tagged <3
MEGHAN
24 years old
SHE/HER
MOUNTAIN
mature threads? yes
<mg11>10/22</mg11> okay, i'm back again. i'm finally getting into a routine with my new job and can find some time to rp again. i'm going to start fresh just because i have so many things and it's kind of overwhelming, but if there are things we have that you want me to reply to, just let me know!!
scandal
ah give me all the things. age gaps are life, and a sugar baby plot would be a+
and anything else you want too??
mads
24 years old
she/her
CST
rawrmaddisaurus
mature threads? yes
the oc
steph
23 years old
she
PST
AIM
mature threads? yes
Hey So I am new. I came from the old Skinny love and found this. I am here and will be active for a bit.
house
mads dresden
age gap comm
LAUREN
23 years old
Her/She
EASTERN
AIM
mature threads? yes
january29th: im back(:
friends
two please (:
you can choose the plots.
mads
24 years old
she/her
CST
rawrmaddisaurus
mature threads? yes
the oc
la la la lauren

one - is it abuse? bdsm? both? I DON'T KNOW, LET'S FIND OUT!
two

lemme know if you want me to change these xoxo
mitchie
18+ years old
they/them
aest
aim • schm0sby (it's a zero)
mature threads? ask first
shoutout to my mental health for taking a nosedive for no reason. anyway. i'm going on hiatus. i don't know when i'll be back, if ever, and i'm really sorry to those i was plotting with.
scandal
gimme two angsty comms~ you can choose the plots!!
mads
24 years old
she/her
CST
rawrmaddisaurus
mature threads? yes
the oc
t
twenty years old
ze/zir/zirs/zirself
eastern
ask me for my aim
mature threads? yes
03/18 - buy spirit (depeche mode) on itunes

03/03 - petition to take away taylor's tumblr so she never types shit like this again

02/05 - hi, taylor looked straight at me and did a nose wrinkle. that's all.

the oc
hi i want 3

i know i haven't replied to our thread yet but gkjldfsdfh comms r easier
cora
24 years old
she + her + hers
pacific
aim @ coralgrimesbitch
mature threads? ask first
♡ { SEPTEMBER SIXTH ] ♡ i've been shit and went mia from cosl for a little bit but i'm gonna work on updating my tracker and replying to threads! i'll probably send out interest pms before i reply to anything to make sure you're still interested xoxo
gotham
    gimme all of the comms :*
mads
24 years old
she/her
CST
rawrmaddisaurus
mature threads? yes
the oc
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk