welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please check out our site tumblr !
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

this is what you came for
Aug 23 2016, 03:02 PM
petra hadid
hi! i'm petra, 22 years old and i live in the netherlands, which makes my timezone cet/gmt+1. i like mxm and fxm plots, just don't stick me with all the males when it comes down to fxm. plotwise i'm a big fan of dark and emotional things, smut and lots and lots of drama. i also like fluffy from time to time, but i tend to get bored of it after a while, so please keep that in mind. i have listed people that came to mind right now, but please feel free to ask to play someone that isn't listed. i'll most likely say yes unless it involves the jonas brothers or a glee cast member.
adelaide kane. alycia debnam-carey. ariana grande. ashley benson. barbara palvin. behati prinsloo. blake lively. candice swanepoel. danielle campbell. doutzen kroes. elisabeth olsen. elsa hosk. emeraude toubia. emily kinney. emma watson. gigi hadid. hailey baldwin. jennifer lawrence. josephine skriver. katherine mcnamara. kaya scodelario. kendall jenner. kylie jenner. lauren cohan. miranda kerr. nina dobrev. perrie edwards. phoebe tonkin. rachel hilbert. romee strijd. selena gomez. shay mitchell. shelley hennig. sophie turner. stella maxwell. taylor marie hill. taylor swift. troian bellisario. willa holland, zoe sugg.
aaron tveit. andrew lincoln. ashton irwin. calum hood. chris evans. cody christian. chris hemsworth. colton haynes. daniel sharman. dominic sherwood. dylan o'brien. fransisco lachowski. grant gustin. harry styles. hunter parrish. jeffrey dean morgan. liam hemsworth. liam payne. louis tomlinson. logan lerman. luke hemmings. matthew daddario. michael clifford. niall horan. nico tortorella. norman reedus. paul wesley. robert downey jr. toby regbo. torrance coombs. tyler hoechlin. tyler posey. zayn malik.
smut. pregnancy. affairs. poor x rich. stalker. vegas wedding. stockholm syndrome. models. celebrities. virgin x experienced. eating disorder. cancer/disease. cult,.self-harm. suicide. alcohol abuse. drug abuse. abusive relationship. pimp x prostitute. client x prostitute. stripper x client. stripper forced into sex. murder. hostages. kidnapping. rape. incest. twincest. threesomes. blackmail. master x slave. age gaps. physical disabilities. mental disabilities. miscarriages. minor x adult. possessive relationships. stalker. amish community. vampire x human. bdsm. killers. therapist x client. rehab patients. make your own adventure. band member x band member. hairdresser x band member. girlfriend/boyfriend x band member. media finds out band member used to be stripper/prostitute. bodyguard x band member. closeted x open. transgender/genderqueer.
player update
15/01 i will be in dubai from monday until sunday so if i don't get to my replies, that's why.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: GMT+1
mature: yes
petra57805 posts // 65615 points
petra hadidcappuccino // Offline
Aug 23 2016, 07:46 PM
    petra hadid
    my dominic sherwood to your kaya scodelario - band members with drug/alcohol abuse who go to rehab together, and have a possessive friendship (but they're totally in love and that's why)? she could potentially be in a shitty relationship?
player update
let's do thisssss!!
timezone: central
kayla309 posts // 525 points
kayla khaleesicoffee // Offline
Aug 24 2016, 04:04 AM
kayla khaleesi
yes please. i love this idea! i think she should be in a relationship just to make it even more angsty. maybe he keeps telling her to get out of the relationship because the guy keeps treating her like shit, but she has been with him forever and she's so used to it that she doesn't even notice anymore how shitty he really is?
player update
15/01 i will be in dubai from monday until sunday so if i don't get to my replies, that's why.
Aug 25 2016, 05:02 PM
    petra hadid
    yes i love that!! do you want to start something for us, or shall i?
player update
let's do thisssss!!
Aug 26 2016, 12:45 AM
kayla khaleesi
it would be great if you could start. :)
player update
Aug 26 2016, 08:07 AM
petra hadid
my inigo pascual to your matthew daddario as models? inigo is a very young, but up and coming model and maybe matthew shows him the ropes? c:
player update
oct. 2 // i'm about to start my job soon and lately, i just don't have much muse but i'm not dropping anything nor will i be taking new things. i do apologize in advance if starting things take a long time, but they'll be up eventually.
timezone: est
mature: no
cee15952 posts // 10870 points
a$ap ceecinnamon dolce latte // Offline
Aug 26 2016, 08:11 AM
a$ap cee
yes, sounds good. do you want rf or comm and who should start it?
player update
Aug 26 2016, 08:24 AM
petra hadid
a comm! i could start it!
player update
oct. 2 // i'm about to start my job soon and lately, i just don't have much muse but i'm not dropping anything nor will i be taking new things. i do apologize in advance if starting things take a long time, but they'll be up eventually.
timezone: est
mature: no
cee15952 posts // 10870 points
a$ap ceecinnamon dolce latte // Offline
Aug 26 2016, 08:26 AM
a$ap cee
okay, great! :)
player update
Aug 26 2016, 04:18 PM
    petra hadid
    sure, i'll add it to my to do list and PM you when it's done! <3
player update
let's do thisssss!!
Aug 27 2016, 09:41 AM
my tyler posey x ur shelley hennig with mutually posessive/jealous toxic relationship, maybe a love the way you lie music video esque plot where it's mutually abusive, i.e. if one of them hits the other the other hits them right back??

ur tyler hoechlin x my selena gomez with some sort of murder/bonnie and clyde type thing? there's an au i found on tumblr about it once that i could hunt down and link to you if you're interested
player update
if anyone is reading this, i havent dropped our threads! im just rly overwhelmed with school and work and sorority stuff right now! gimme like a week or 2
timezone: CST
robyn120 posts // 605 points
- robyn sherbatskycaramel macchiato // Offline
Aug 27 2016, 10:04 AM
- robyn sherbatsky
that sounds perfect! i'd like to see the au. i quite like murder type plots so i'm def interested. :)
player update
Oct 3 2016, 12:25 PM
petra hadid
so here i am for more plots because i have no control. sorry not sorry lol

matthew daddario x tyler hoechlin : some kind of cest pleeease
gigi hadid x zayn malik : stockholm x consensual rape?

player update
12/3 : please see away message! won't be gone super long!
timezone: eastern
leigh1157 posts // 9590 points
leigh actuallyespresso // Offline
Oct 3 2016, 12:31 PM
leigh&peele
omg yes please! <3 who do you want in each?
for the first one, maybe they could be brothers or even twins since they look so much alike and are the same age?
player update
Oct 3 2016, 12:34 PM
petra hadid
i'll take matthew and zayn if you're good with tyler and gigi? but yess, twins. i mean fraternal twins exist lol

player update
12/3 : please see away message! won't be gone super long!
timezone: eastern
leigh1157 posts // 9590 points
leigh actuallyespresso // Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay