welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: lynn

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

+ higher, comms tbh
ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
pm me for it
mature threads? yes
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
goblin
body gold
i was kinda putting off making this req, but i suck, so here i am. for school & personal reasons, i will be limiting this to 2/person because i just don't plan on going overboard with this and then feeling guilty when i can't reply right away. for now i will also only be doing comms, just because i don't want to go absolutely crazy starting threads and i'll do basically everything, fxm, fxf & mxm in no particular order. as far as faces go, i'm really into models and i will probably do anything with models tbh. to be fair, i kinda always check people's preferred faces so i don't use someone they don't like so i could go with anyone. also, nonbinary & trans characters are always a+ with me.

under no circumstances will i do anything related to dub-con or non-con, honestly, if it gets too dark i will probably be like nOPE NOPE. and please, please don't use taylor hill, barbara palvin, sara sampaio or kendall jenner on me because i will lay down on the ground and cry.

tbh i don't have anything else to say, just lmk what you want and i'll start it and that's it.

cassie
30 years old
she / her
central
pm me
mature threads? yes
january 31st: i am still adjusting to my new job and things are picking up there with different big things happening (prom, basketball thanks, graduation, football preview, etc) so i can't be on as much as i used to. i basically had to drop a lot of things and only kept things with a select few people. not really taking on new things either unless they are with people that i plot with on a regular basis.
veronica mars
give me 500 mxf.
even if you won't let me use my princess barbara palvin.
kayla
26 years old
she/her
central
pm me
mature threads? yes
let's do thisssss!!
friends
gimme one f/f and one f/m, plssss.
t
twenty years old
ze/zir/zirs/zirself
eastern
ask me for my aim
mature threads? yes
02/05 - hi, taylor looked straight at me and did a nose wrinkle. that's all.
the oc
i'll take two? i guess prob mxf so we can switch off?
ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
pm me for it
mature threads? yes
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
goblin
all of you were tagged in shit i forgot to track because i forgot to set it so everything i start gets tagged so deAL WITH ME O K
hannah
23 years old
she, her, hers
pst
pm 4 the deets
mature threads? ask first
feb 15th - school suxs but i want all the things
boy meets world
gimme 2 mxfs please http://i.imgbox.com/1q8U2OFt.png
emily
twenty one years old
she/her
est
pm for aim <3
mature threads? yes
[ 09/17 ] i'm back and juggling a lot of irl shit but please give me love <33 pm me if you want to drop any plots!!!
skam
you know ily
kelsey
25 years old
she/her
est
AIM
mature threads? yes
2/14/17- I picked up more crazy hours at work socmy replies may be sporadic but I'm still here!
the oc
Can I have 2 mxf please? (:
nene
26 years old
she/her
est
aim - hashtagbasic_xx <3
mature threads? yes
( 10/26 ) y'all. she's eating! and breathing on her own! and idc if you believe in God but i do and this is a miracle tbh. <3
gotham
2 mxf plssss? also totally willing to switch off. ❤️
melissa
24 years old
she/her
central
discord / aim
mature threads? yes
JAN 31st - still horrible at focusing. who's surprised?
how to get away with murder
2 mxf maybe?
ad astra per krista ★
years old
2 mxf pls!! triggers are rape/abuse/cheating, no-no faces are basically just kpop, michael fassbender, and jennifer lawrence.
ally
19 years old
she/her
est
pm for aim
mature threads? yes
1/9 - hi my name is ally and i'm absolute trash
the oc
2 mxf would be great <3
ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
pm me for it
mature threads? yes
goblin
all of you have been tagged in stuff http://i.imgbox.com/Im5G2R4G.png
annaelise
26 years old
she/her
gmt+1
pm for aim
mature threads? ask first
feb. 15: hi! i'm sorta back and looking for a few new things xx
gotham
2 mxm pls? <3
ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
pm me for it
mature threads? yes
goblin
tagged you too bb http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
andrea
channy
hawk
lay