Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

+ higher, comms tbh
alias: ro
pronouns: she/her
04.27 if i do no replies, just know ily and i'm just drowning in homework
timezone: gmt -3
mature: yes
member group: mulan
34298 posts 625300 points
Aug 27 2016, 08:49 PM
body gold
i was kinda putting off making this req, but i suck, so here i am. for school & personal reasons, i will be limiting this to 2/person because i just don't plan on going overboard with this and then feeling guilty when i can't reply right away. for now i will also only be doing comms, just because i don't want to go absolutely crazy starting threads and i'll do basically everything, fxm, fxf & mxm in no particular order. as far as faces go, i'm really into models and i will probably do anything with models tbh. to be fair, i kinda always check people's preferred faces so i don't use someone they don't like so i could go with anyone. also, nonbinary & trans characters are always a+ with me.

under no circumstances will i do anything related to dub-con or non-con, honestly, if it gets too dark i will probably be like nOPE NOPE. and please, please don't use taylor hill, barbara palvin, sara sampaio or kendall jenner on me because i will lay down on the ground and cry.

tbh i don't have anything else to say, just lmk what you want and i'll start it and that's it.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply
new poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!