welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

color of my blood, mxm, mxf, fxf comms
october 21: archiving most of my comms because i just have too many rn and i'd rather focus on threads. pm me if you want to keep anything! or if you want to start threads and such, just let me know. :D
comms & comms
gonna attempt to keep this short! my job keeps me too busy for new threads, but i have too many faces i love and want to use, so comms are my answer! my favorites are mxm and mxf but i also like fxf. though if i get overwhelmed with fxf, i'll stop taking those on. (if i tag you but haven't labeled them mxf, mxm, or fxf feel free to make them whichever you want!) i'm basically okay with anything but incest and i won't do rape/abuse between our characters. i don't really have any other triggers and smut is cool, but lmk if you have other triggers. for faces, pretty much anything but kpop only because i don't really know who they are. i love a lot of people and use a lot of people as you can probs tell from my crackship. if there are any you don't like, just let me know. and if i use someone you don't like, tell me. i'll give you as many as you ask for or as many as i feel like giving. so just let me know if you want mxm, mxf, or fxf and if there's anything specific you'd like!
cori
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone EST / GMT-5
posts 94058 posts
points 492750 points
status Offline
04/08: sorry for the delays! got a lot of schoolwork this week, but i'll get everything i owe up tomorrow and over the weekend. if i haven't replied to something in a couple of days but i've replied to other things, i might have forgotten to track it, so please message me!
maybe just one mxm and one mxf? c:
izzy
pronouns she/her
age <18
timezone gmt+10
posts 258 posts
points 780 points
status Offline
03/05/17 - i'm back! and i want all the smutty drama. also suicide girls are A+++++++
u should give me all the mxf comms, dude. <3
norah
pronouns she/her
age 21
timezone Pst
posts 802 posts
points 3480 points
status Offline
2 mxm comms would be awesome, ty ~
tori
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone pst
posts 650 posts
points 3255 points
status Offline
starting over completely. pm me if you wanna keep something.
can't have a cosl board without carly and jessica comms that go on for ages so give me so mxm please (((:
jessica
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone Eastern
posts 75912 posts
points 13765 points
status Offline
10.6.16 - *cry emoji* so it's been midterms and nonstop projects/ papers so i'm a little slow. but after this week i'll get back into the swing of things i swear.
a mix of mxf and mxm comms?
caleigh
pronouns she/hers
age twenty-two
timezone est
posts 18026 posts
points 18775 points
status Offline
its summer!!!! pls give me all mxm
hmu w/ as many mxm comms as u want :)
mads
pronouns they/them
age 22
timezone GMT
posts 6411 posts
points 69470 points
status Offline
10/1 - this past week was my last full week at work and now i'll be working only weekends. so that kept me pretty busy. then i got sick and had no motivation to do anything. but i'm feeling better and will be doing all replies that i owe today and tomorrow.
2 mxf and 2 mxm pls!
jaime
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone central
posts 1081 posts
points 5410 points
status Offline
c: as if you aren't doing enough for us.
a mxf and mxm.
(or 2 mxf with an mxm. i'll let you play a girl in one ;p)
kate
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone CST
posts 28323 posts
points 627450 points
status Offline
☮ [SEPT. 11TH] ☮ school started and it kicked my ass right off the bat. so i'm trying to play catch up now (with the stuff that isn't dead tbh)
some mxm and mxf , plzz?
asia
pronouns she/her/hers
age 20
timezone est
posts 7358 posts
points 174440 points
status Offline
♡ { SEPTEMBER SIXTH ] ♡ i've been shit and went mia from cosl for a little bit but i'm gonna work on updating my tracker and replying to threads! i'll probably send out interest pms before i reply to anything to make sure you're still interested xoxo
    as many mxf and fxf comms as your precious heart desires xoxo
cora
pronouns she + her + hers
age 24
timezone pacific
posts 3964 posts
points 5915 points
status Offline
« ˟ 11.08.17 ˟ » lol my mental state is shit, but i promise i'm trying.
hi can i has lots pls

surprise me xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
timezone atlantic (gmt-4)
posts 30751 posts
points 42200 points
status Offline
( 23/7/17 ) ― i poofed, i'm semi back now tho??
2 mxm comma pls http://i.imgbox.com/ZIOyo3wn.png
jack
pronouns he/him
age 22
timezone gmt
posts 2089 posts
points 9660 points
status Offline
september 1st -- so, it's been nearly a year since i was here last--but i couldn't stay away forever! i'm in the process of revamping things, but i deffos want all the things. (i am busy with the new kiddos this school year, though, and they leave me super tired, so i'm mainly looking for comms and rfs.)
if you aren't already totally bogged down with these, could i get as many mxf comms as you'd like? (sidenote: i kind of tend to epic fail at playing guys. but i mayyyybe could swing it with a comm if you're super duper feeling a female. but, yeah. typically it's just a painful sight to see me try.)
sarah
pronouns she/her/hers
age 26
timezone pst
posts 817 posts
points 4185 points
status Offline
august 8th - replies and starters are coming tomorrow pls be patient with me
gimme as many mxm stuff as u want pls
effy
pronouns she/her
age 19
timezone cest
posts 1208 posts
points 845 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!