welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

a few faces x erryone, cravings

mads greyjoy

mads     25 years old     she/her
discord / telegram
CST
tlc
11915 posts
163150 points
currently Offline
Aug 28 2016, 06:50 PM         Quote        
say you'll remember me
ABOUT
hi so right now i am desperate to play/play against certain faces!! and i will love you 5eva if you let me do this. comms or threads are fine but i do not do one-liners or anything under ~100 words. smut/triggers always a plus. mxf or fxf, but if i play a guy for you i'd always like to play a girl in either mxf or fxf!
YOU PLAY
amadeus serafini, lee pace, jason momoa, amber heard, margot robbie, bobby campo, sean o'pry, michael fassbender, jamie dornan, chris hemsworth, alicia vikander, idris elba, milo ventimiglia, scott eastwood, jeffrey dean morgan
I PLAY
willa fitzgerald, zoey deutch, caitlin stasey, kaya scodelario, sophie turner, scott eastwood, rami malek, jamie bamber, garret hedlund, aaron taylor-johnson
PLOTS
anything. see my crack for ideas but age gaps, smut, forbidden, triggers are always gr9. fandoms: the 100, hp, anything supernatural, asoiaf (ocs), etc. just ask.
NO GO
pregnancy/kids, self-harm, ed.
aug 1 - hmu if i forgot something
TRIGGERS     self-harm, eating disorders
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!