Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

door number three [m], ames
alias: andrea
pronouns: she/her
tbh i've been shit so i'm gonna send out some pms and see what's what
timezone: est
mature: yes
member group: moana
11961 posts 119330 points
Aug 10 2016, 06:48 AM
most days, i don't recognize me
tagged: @[ames to misbehave]

Zack had called her into his office a total of seventeen times that day. For mundane things that he normally wouldn't call her in for, for meetings that were incredibly unnecessary, and frankly, just to look at her. He wasn't sure where she got that outfit but he certainly wasn't complaining about it. Quite the contrary, he was forced to adjust the crotch of his suit's pants every time she left his office and he had the opportunity to watch that gorgeous ass sway away.

He had to stop thinking about it though - he had a pregnant wife at home and he definitely didn't want to rock the boat. Or so he had to keep telling himself while he imagined bending his assistant over his desk.

"Love, I could use a hand in here" He said to her via the office chat client, because despite himself, he actually did need help figuring out what the hell was going on with his computer. And maybe it was a little bit that he wanted her in his office again.

alias: ames
out of town until jan 11th! i wont be posting much, but i'm NOT dropping anything!
timezone: gmt +10
21466 posts 33330 points
Aug 10 2016, 07:58 AM
you're in my veins #andrea // zack Miranda had no idea what was going on with zack today, but he was driving her insane. It seemed like every five minutes he was calling her into his office or asking her to sit in on a meeting. Okay, so it probably wasn’t that bad, but it was certainly the way she felt. Mira didn’t have much room to complain though because her best friend and his wife had gotten her the job. Plus, mira found working for the man quite pleasant – and he was certainly easy on the eyes.

Hearing him all over the chat client again, mira let out a sigh. “Be right there.” she replied. Pushing her chair back, she walked the few feet his office door. Knocking she pulled it open and made her way inside, letting it close behind her. “what’s up?” she asked, flashing him a smile as she came to a stop in front of his desk.
Aug 10 2016, 05:21 PM
tagged: @[ames to misbehave]

His tongue slid over his teeth because licking his lips would have been inappropriate, and he knew it. Miranda looked so good there that he thought he might lose what little self control he had left. "Come over here and explain to my why I can't get powerpoint to go into presentation mode on my external monitor? I've got a big pitch tomorrow and I want to run through it and make sure the file works" And he probably could have googled it, but what were assistants for?

out of town until jan 11th! i wont be posting much, but i'm NOT dropping anything!
21466 posts 33330 points
Aug 10 2016, 06:15 PM
you're in my veins #andrea // zack She waited patiently at the foot of his desk, hoping whatever he needed her for now wasn’t going to be that big of a deal. The busy work she usually did for him was slowly piling up and she wanted to make sure it was all done by the time she went home. Hearing his request, she gave him a look. Mira knew he was more than capable of figuring this stuff out on his own. Nevertheless, she walked around the desk until she was at his side. Leaning in front of him, she grabbed the mouse. “It’s here under slide show.” clicking it, she moved it to the end of the options. “Then you chose what monitor from here.” she picked the external one, then moved over and clicked one more box. “And that will keep the normal view on your main monitor.” she turned her head, giving him a look. They were awfully close. Mira hadn’t even though about until now. she could practically smell the cologne wafting off of him and it sent a shiver down her spine. “Was there something else?” she slowly, slowly starting to straighten herself back up.
Aug 10 2016, 06:21 PM

She walked over and leaned in front of him, and damn if Zack didn't almost lose it right there. The smell of her, the closeness... he wasn't paying attention to what she was saying because he was less than a foot from those enticing breasts, swinging with each move of the mouse, and if he moved his hand a few inches it could be between her legs, making her moan for him...

Anything else? - the words hung in the air, heavy and thick and full of tension that he might have been imagining. "No, nothing else" he answered, his tongue feeling heavy, his eyes lidded with desire, "except, uh. One thing. It's not necessarily related to the business, but I think you could help, if you wouldn't mind." He said, his eyes sliding down her body in a way that he knew was inappropriate for work.

21466 posts 33330 points
Aug 10 2016, 07:28 PM
you're in my veins #andrea // zack Standing there next to him, mira could feel this tension building between them. Of course she’d noticed how attractive her friend’s husband was. noticed how confident and charming he was. it was even harder to deny it all now that most of her days were spent with him, but mira certainly tried. Staring down at him, she arched a brow. Some part of mira hoped she knew what he was about to say, but the good, moral half of her brain prayed not. “Oh?” she asked anyways. “And what would that be?” she flashed him a small smile, head canted to the side.
Aug 10 2016, 07:54 PM
tagged: ames!

He licked his lips, wondering if he should. Well, no, he knew that he shouldn't. But he was going to anyway. "Well" He said slowly, deciding that he was going to go in confident. "I want to fuck you" He said decisively, "Over this desk, right now." Zack was an idiot, that much was sure. "Do you think that's something you'd be able to help me with?" He asked her, eyebrows raising as though he'd just asked her to go get him an americano.

21466 posts 33330 points
Aug 10 2016, 08:04 PM
you're in my veins #andrea // zack Even though she knew his words were a real possibility, the bluntness of them surprised her. her eyes widened, lips parted as she stared down at him. he was so cavalier about it, as if it was no big deal. As if it would ruin his marriage and put them both in precarious positions. “I uhm…” she started, not entirely sure what to do. she wanted to say yes. Wanted to let him do whatever he pleased with her, but that damn moral part of her brain wouldn’t shut up. “Are you certain that’s what you want?” she asked, a hint of hesitation in her voice.
Aug 10 2016, 09:15 PM

"Yes" Was his answer, because he had decided, "I've been watching you in that skirt all day and I've ever been more sure of anything." He admitted. Sure, it was a terrible idea, and sure, it was the wrong idea, but here he was. "Just once, and we'll never talk about it again - Lara will never know, and we'll get it out of our systems."

And that was it, right - it would be one fuck, rough and incredible, and then they'd never talk about it again. Maybe.

21466 posts 33330 points
Aug 10 2016, 09:46 PM
you're in my veins #andrea // zack Staring down at him, mira remained silent. was she really considering this? this could make her life complicated, more so than she wanted to deal with. But seeing that look in his eyes, hearing those words, it sealed her fate. Without a word, she made her way over to his office door. Locking it, she turned back around, her eyes staring him down as she slowly moved towards him. “Just once.” she repeated, her hands already working on the buttons of her blouse. “Then never again.”
Aug 11 2016, 06:57 PM

He didn't often lose. It was something about him - his whole life had been pretty serendipitious; being a handsome white male born into a fair bit of money, it was rare that someone said no to him when he made his case.

But for a second, if looked like Mira might be the exception. She stared at him and he waited, and then she walked off. He doubted himself for the first time in a long time in that moment - but then she locked the door and he sighed, pleased. "Yeah, never again." He agreed, taking off his suit jacket and working down his own buttons and tie in tandem. "Get over here" He all but growled, ready to finally have her.

21466 posts 33330 points
Aug 11 2016, 07:22 PM
you're in my veins #andrea // zack his commanding tone wasn’t necessary, but it sent a shiver down her spine. Mira like her men aggressive, straightforward and zack was hitting all the right buttons. She quickened her pace, tossing her blouse haphazardly on the chair as she passed by. Finally reaching him, her fingers entangled in the hem of his shirt, pulling him to her, their lips crashing together. mira moaned, her hands helping to push the shirt off, sliding down his perfectly crafted chest to his pants, nimble fingers making quick work of the belt and buttons. She needed him now before she changed her mind. bEfore she realized this was the dumbest mistake she would ever make in her life.
Aug 13 2016, 07:32 AM

He loved her urgency. Her methodically stripping him down with those stunning breasts bare to him. As she worked off his trousers, he reached behind her, unclasping the bra in one go and watching her breasts free fall from it as he pulled it down her arms. Fuck. If he was only going to get to fuck her once, he wanted to watch those breasts bounce. That much he was sure of. His lips found her jaw, kissing up towards her ear as she slid his pants and boxer-briefs down. "Take off your shirt and get on the desk, on your back" He muttered into her ear. He wanted to watch her face while he fucked her. If he would've had more opportunities, he might've started by taking her from behind. But if he had one chance to do everything he wanted to do to her, this was where he wanted to start.

21466 posts 33330 points
Aug 13 2016, 07:49 AM
you're in my veins #andrea // zack The more she lost herself to the moment, the more mira stopped caring. The easier it was to forget that zack was married to one of her best friends. stripping him of his clothes, mira couldn’t help but take him in, a soft moan escaping her lips. God, he was so fucking hot. Her bra fell to the floor as she leaned into his lips. She wanted to reach forward, to tease him, taste him, but zack was calling the shots. Her hands slid behind her, fingers undoing the zipper of her skirt, pushing them along with her panties off. Turning her back to him, she pushed a few things aside before she pulled herself up on his desk. Sitting on the edge, she looked up at him. her hand raised finger curling as she motion him forward. “come on, baby. Let’s not waste time.”
Aug 14 2016, 04:56 AM

his hands found her breasts the moment they were free to him, and zack held them in his hand, loving the weight of them. Fuck, she was perfect. He was about to lean in and swirl his tongue over her pert nipple but she was following orders, moving. Bending in front of him to clear the desk. While she did, he reached out, sliding a finger between her pussy lips - tring to gauge how wet she was for him. But fuck - one touch had him hooked. Once she was on the desk, he pushed her knees apart and took in the sight of her, spread for him. He'd never get anything done again, he was sure.

Zack pulled his chair up, sitting between her let's, and smirked. "there are plenty of things I want to do to you before I fuck you, Mira" He answered, before covering her pussy with his mouth, tongue moving over her clit as he slid a finger into her.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
add reply
new poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!