welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

staff search!!, deadline: 9/24 at 6pm CST
october 12: currently not taking on any new plots.
staff search
we're looking for some more staff

cosl is looking for some new staff members. we kind of need an assortment of things this time so we just want everyone who is interested to apply! we don't have a set amount that we are looking for either so the more that apply, the better. if you have ever been interested in being apart of staff, now is the time to apply!

ideally, we would love to have people that know how to code to join our staff. but don't worry, if coding is not your thing, we'd love for you to apply as well!! as i've said, there are a few different things that we are looking for.

we are looking for someone who can remain active, is able to talk in the cbox and wants to help us keep this site up and running. so please, if you're interested then send me the following form in a pm and we will look it over and consider you. the deadline for applications to be turned in for this staff search is sunday, september 24th at 6pm CST so get them to me by then to be considered!

CODE
name: timezone: hours online: discord: would you be okay being apart of the cosl discord?: length as a member of cosl: do you code?: if yes, examples: do you make graphics?: if yes, examples: ideas for the site: reason we should pick you:

cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 24714 posts
points 128595 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!