welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

band peeps x the world

baby, i'm a hawkstar!

hawk     28 years old     her/she
telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz ii men
5336 posts
25470 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 02:35 PM         Quote        
hello lovely peoples! i am back with another request! this time it's band people vs the world. now i'm warning you now i have a few people in mind, but i'm pretty sure half the people i really like are probably not on the list because i forgot so i'm open for suggestions, but please don't get butt hurt if i'm not feeling a certain face okay?

alright so, i'm down for just about any plot under the sun, if you need ideas you can look in my crackship. i'm also down for myoa plots because why the hell not right? at the moment i am only accepting up to 4 pairs per player mxf only please. that being said if i play a guy for you, you have to play one for me otherwise, it's not going to happen. if you have questions just pm me or hit me up on aim, telegram, discord or aim, all of which you can get from me through pm. comms and rapidfires only please.

the boys:
Andy Biersack
Cody Carson
Alex Gaskarth
Jack Barakat
Maxx Danziger
Patty Walters
Pierre Bouvier
Tyler Joseph
Andy Glass
Austin Carlile

the girls:
Lynn Gunn
Ariel Bloomer
Tay Jardine
Jenna McDougall
Christina "Chrissy" Costanza

CODE

[b]number of pairs:[/b]
[b]plot type (an idea or just put myoa):[/b]
[b]pairings (can be band on band or band on another face:)[/b]
[b]comms or rfs:[/b]
[sep. 18th] so i went through my tracked topics and archived threads that haven't been posted to since they started. (with a couple of exceptions) if i haven't heard anything from you about it, that's why i did it. if you'd like to continue please let me know and i'll have them moved back.

i don't reply to threads unless all of them are replied to/started first. this includes comms. please remember this before you think i've gone and abandoned plots.

i'd also like to point out that i do subscribe to the topics i'm tagged in, so if you'd like just tag me in the main post and when i get the alert i'll subscribe right away. <3

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     none
ask first to 18+ threads

baby, i'm a hawkstar!

telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz ii men
5336 posts
25470 points
currently Offline
Feb 11 2017, 03:46 PM         Quote        
bumping this up <3 xoxo
[sep. 18th] so i went through my tracked topics and archived threads that haven't been posted to since they started. (with a couple of exceptions) if i haven't heard anything from you about it, that's why i did it. if you'd like to continue please let me know and i'll have them moved back.

i don't reply to threads unless all of them are replied to/started first. this includes comms. please remember this before you think i've gone and abandoned plots.

i'd also like to point out that i do subscribe to the topics i'm tagged in, so if you'd like just tag me in the main post and when i get the alert i'll subscribe right away. <3

ask first to 18+ threads

p a n d a

panda     26 years old     she/her
discord/telegram
PST
ginuwine
1383 posts
54700 points
currently Offline
Mar 8 2017, 09:00 PM         Quote        
number of pairs: ten. ten ten ten ten.
plot type (an idea or just put myoa): some myoa. at least a few super drama things.
pairings (can be band on band or band on another face:) any faces but I really want to play at least one against Thomas Rhett and want to use Hayley Williams at least once.
comms or rfs: coms coms coms!

well this is hawkward!
April, 2017: Promoted at the job woot woot. I work 6 days a week but will always do my best to be here.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     None
yes to 18+ threads

baby, i'm a hawkstar!

telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz ii men
5336 posts
25470 points
currently Offline
Mar 8 2017, 09:15 PM         Quote        
i can do dis /nods, when you get back from ur rehearsals we can talk about it on telegram :) <3

ask first to 18+ threads

synystergates

gates     26 years old     she/her
discord
est
mya
75 posts
3905 points
currently Offline
Mar 9 2017, 09:00 PM         Quote        
number of pairs: 2, pick your fav
plot type (an idea or just put myoa): i'm up for myoa? but for a few ideas rival band mates secretly dating, brothers friend x sister, best friends with feelings, rockstar x secret fan, psych ward patients with troubled paths getting attached to each other, long term couple but one has just found out about an illness? anything angsty honestly. I'm usually better at guys but if you need a swap i'll do it. im all about band shit i can suggest more faces
pairings (can be band on band or band on another face:) austin carlisle x tay jardine, andy biersack x chrissy constanza, patty walters x jenna mcdougall
comms or rfs: both, preferably rf for development
2/27 - you don't play guitar with your neck bro
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     legit incest, its gross no thank you
yes to 18+ threads

norahgade

norah     21 years old     she/her
bellzlovesyou - skype dewmeafavor95 - aim
Pst
aaliyah
802 posts
3480 points
currently Offline
Mar 9 2017, 09:15 PM         Quote        

number of pairs: 4 <3
plot type (an idea or just put myoa): let's do myoas
pairings (can be band on band or band on another face:) your alex to my tay?? my andy glass to your whoever?? your andy biersack to my juliet simms?? my jack barakat to your whoever <3
comms or rfs: let's start off with comms and then move onto rf??

well this is hawkward!
03/05/17 - i'm back! and i want all the smutty drama. also suicide girls are A+++++++
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     Nooooone!
yes to 18+ threads

baby, i'm a hawkstar!

telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz ii men
5336 posts
25470 points
currently Offline
Mar 10 2017, 08:02 PM         Quote        
synystergates if you're more comfortable with males that's fine with me. i just like to offer the whole swap thing because i know some other people like that? how about patty x jenna rival bands turned secretly dating and maybe austin x tay best friend/bandmates little sister?

norahgade i like the picks, except i'm not like a huge fan of juliet? /hides like cute spam pics, but i just i can't stand her i'm sorry :( but i'm open for other suggestions. i'll try to figure out a couple girls for glass and jack.

ask first to 18+ threads

norahgade

norah     21 years old     she/her
bellzlovesyou - skype dewmeafavor95 - aim
Pst
aaliyah
802 posts
3480 points
currently Offline
Mar 10 2017, 11:34 PM         Quote        
well this is hawkward!

How do you feel about Hanna Beth? x3
03/05/17 - i'm back! and i want all the smutty drama. also suicide girls are A+++++++
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     Nooooone!
yes to 18+ threads

baby, i'm a hawkstar!

telegram/discord/pm
mountain
boyz ii men
5336 posts
25470 points
currently Offline
Mar 14 2017, 12:11 AM         Quote        
norahgade hannah beth is beautiful <3

ask first to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!