welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

add reply
new poll

teenage kicks, maeve bb / #haesasi??
senju
18 years old
she/her
gmt +7
wadewilsons (aim)
mature threads? ask first
busy week. mass replies will be done on the weekends!
friends
upon receiving the last text from haeil, sasithorn locked her phone, tucking it safely within the confines of her backpack—yellow kanken, sue her for keeping up with the trend—a fond, albeit exasperated smile on her lips; the same smile she always had whenever it came to matters concerning haeil.

(the idiot, she wanted to say, but at the same time, he was her idiot of a best friend).

she passed through the crowd of 'obnoxious second years' (as he called them), ignoring their loud conversations and slipping through the crowds of high school students lounging in the hallways, inwardly blessing her small figure that made it possible for her to slip through large crowds. with the pace she was going at, it didn't take her long until she reached the parking lot, and through recollections of haeil and his car, she soon made it to his parking spot. sasithorn tugged her phone out of her pocket, unlocking it with a swipe of her thumb before composing a new text message for haeil. yo, i'm here, the text read.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
maeve
20 years old
she/her
EST
aim: arevmdawo, pm for skype!
mature threads? yes
hello, stranger! i'm maeve--perpetually tired, usually snacking, but always friendly and looking to write with new people! <p>as for faces and plot specifics...i'm quite versatile. i'm the most familiar with kpop fcs cause i've been on the kpop rp side of tumblr for a while but that doesn't mean it's the only thing i do! if you have a preference towards the western side of rp, fear not! just direct me towards your 'wanted opposites' list and i'm sure we can work something out.
skam

having a free period as his last class was practically useless since he never actually left school any earlier than the rest of his grade. why? because he always waits up for her. it's this blind sort of devotion that just comes with the job description of 'sasithorn's best friend'--plus, they lived right next to each other anyways. why make her get on public transport when he had a car?

the buzz in his pocket makes him stretch his long limbs up, as he fights back an exaggerated yawn. haeil sits up slowly, fixing his seat into the standard position before unlocking the doors, gesturing for her to hop in. "beat you here," he teases. "how did you not see me already in here? taking a nap?" his index finger taps at the space between her eyebrows, pushing gently. "are you going blind at this age already?" slinging one arm around the back of the passenger side seat, he waits for her to put her seatbelt on before turning his keys. haeil distractedly hands the aux cord over to her, already looking left, then right, for any other crazy high school drivers.

+ tagsenju!
+ noteswhat should their ship name be...haethorn? sasiil?
BY MITZI
senju
18 years old
she/her
gmt +7
wadewilsons (aim)
friends
as soon as she noticed movement from the inside of his car—haeil in all of his 'probably just woke up' glory gesturing for her to get inside the car—sasithorn jogged over to the vehicle, opening the door and and hopping inside the shotgun seat. she ignored his remarks for a moment, opting to put on her seatbelt first (and afterwards, immediately checking whether he was already wearing one or not) before commenting on his previous words.

"you looked like a sleeping troll," she mentioned off-handedly, swatting away his fingers, eyes rolled playfully. "please. as if i'd go blind before you," sasithorn retorted, afterwards murmuring her thanks after he'd handed her the aux cord. connecting the cable to her ipod, she blasted an indie track, turning up the volume before placing down her phone. "stop by my house first, i need to get the food."

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
maeve
20 years old
she/her
EST
mature threads? yes
hello, stranger! i'm maeve--perpetually tired, usually snacking, but always friendly and looking to write with new people! <p>as for faces and plot specifics...i'm quite versatile. i'm the most familiar with kpop fcs cause i've been on the kpop rp side of tumblr for a while but that doesn't mean it's the only thing i do! if you have a preference towards the western side of rp, fear not! just direct me towards your 'wanted opposites' list and i'm sure we can work something out.
skam
"if i were troll then jennie wouldn't want to go to prom with me." he says, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. fingers tapping at the steering wheel in time to the bass of the music, they drive past the familiar scenery on their way home. it's hard to imagine that in a couple of months they won't be driving these streets anymore--together. they'll be in completely different places with different people...and they won't be only a house away.

haeil drops sasithorn off in her driveway before driving over to his own, parking before getting out. he leans against his car door, waiting for her to come back and when she does, haeil sticks his hands in his pockets, foot scuffing the ground. "can you believe that we're seniors? that soon this--" here, he gesutres vaguely between them. "we won't be doing stuff like this anymore?" i'm really gonna miss you.

+ tag senju!
BY MITZI
senju
18 years old
she/her
gmt +7
wadewilsons (aim)
friends
upon hearing his short answer, she rolled her eyes, but a fond smile graced her lips—because as exasperating as he was sometimes, haeil was still her best friend; it was a position that'd been his since the both of them were kids, still short and only towering the slightest bit over their tallest toys. "i think i need to get jennie to an eye doctor soon," she spoke in a somber tone; and as soon as she saw the all-too-familiar streets of their neighbourhood, she observed the road with a noticeably smaller smile, her mood dampening the slightest bit at the reminder that it wouldn't be long before the both of them were separated. it was something she used to think would never happen, because for the majority of her life, haeil was always there beside her; and now, during some of the most important years of her life, he'd just.. not be there. it was an odd thought; she didn't quite enjoy it.

"be back in a bit!" she calls over her shoulder as she exits his car, breaking off into a jog towards her house. the door was unlocked, as her mother sat in the living room, and sasithorn gave her a quick peck as 'goodbye' on the cheeks; the food was still placed on the kitchen counter, and she tucked it under her arm before returning to where haeil's car was located, finding him leaning against the vehicle. "time just passes by too fast, doesn't it?" she hummed softly. "i swear, i remember like it was just yesterday when you avoided me because you still thought girls had cooties." i don't want us to part.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
maeve
20 years old
she/her
EST
mature threads? yes
skam
he contorts into the oddest of positions, just so he can wave properly to sasithorn's mother through the living room window. their families had become close almost immediately, and sometimes it really was like having another family--an extended family. and it was a no brainer that sasithorn was the most important person in that family, to haeil. jutting out his elbow, he offers it to her to hold so that he can manuver them inside his home together. "you can get jennie to an eye doctor after prom cause i still need a date, remember?" he unlocks the front door and bends down to untie his shoes, stopping halfway to tilt his head up to look at her. "unless you're gonna ditch june and go with me instead--" he then kicks both his shoes off, laughing as he does. "kidding, kidding." and he drops it because he's starting to pass just joking into some more serious territory.

the first thing he does is take the food from sasi, setting it on the coffee table before reaching to turn on his bluetooth speakers. "sasi--since you're here, you gotta help me." haeil browses through his phone, pulling up the youtube app and searching for one song in particular. as it plays, he opens up his arms, body language open. something slow starts to play and he tilts his head at her, cheeky grin unmatching of the mood the music is setting. "i've got two left feet, and you're ridiculously good with yours. help your best friend out?"

+ tag senju!
BY MITZI
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk