welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please check out our site tumblr !
Pages: (17) « First ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

underneath the mistletoe, [m] for christmas trash
Jan 11 2017, 05:29 PM
he tried not to let his expression give away the answer but taylor's cheeks were already reddening. luckily it was cold enough to disguise his guilt and he shook his head innocently, nope.
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt
mature: yes
harley21991 posts // 498360 points
harley quinncinnamon dolce latte // Offline
Jan 11 2017, 06:02 PM
he's way too obvious so he just shakes his head. why do you love talking about dicks, really? he muses, raising his hand when a cab comes to view. just dont send my pic around. it's just for you to see, you hear me?
player update
18th nov ~ work sucks i'll be here to rp techs still but threads will have to wait for a little bit xo
pronouns: she / her
timezone: gmt +8
lay29856 posts // 611885 points
laychai tea // Offline
Jan 11 2017, 06:05 PM
taylor shrugs, not sure why it happened to be a frequent topic of conversation. he fell silent, nodding his head instead of responding. he was never very good at keeping things from spencer.
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
Jan 11 2017, 06:44 PM
you sent him, didn't you? he says when they settled in the cab, turning his head towards him. who else did you send my dick to? stop sending it to people, jesus[/post]
player update
18th nov ~ work sucks i'll be here to rp techs still but threads will have to wait for a little bit xo
laychai tea // Offline
Jan 11 2017, 06:48 PM
he could feel his cheeks burning when spencer raised his voice and he felt like a scolded child. he caught the taxi driver grinning in the mirror and frowns, knowing he'd done something wrong, only to darren! ... we just did a swap ... only darren ... i think, i'm sorry!
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
Jan 11 2017, 07:53 PM
just darren he repeats, shaking his head. he can't believe his dick is being sent to people without his knowledge. thank god it's just darren. so youve seen kody's too? that poor boy doesnt know a thing
player update
laychai tea // Offline
Jan 11 2017, 07:57 PM
i'm sorry ... he mumbles, scowling at the driver as he looked forward. he squeezes spencer's hand and shrugs, we tell each other everything ... we didn't- don't tell kody, he'll probably get all self conscious or something.
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
Jan 11 2017, 08:08 PM
he pulls his head so he can kiss his forehead. yeah, it's okay. just make sure you only showed it to darren he says, looking at him in the eyes. okay?
player update
laychai tea // Offline
Jan 11 2017, 08:10 PM
he nods obidiently and tilts his head up, pouting slightly to make himself look more apologetic.
i promise- but i might've shown zed too ... months ago- like ... when we first started dating but that's it i promise and ill never do it again ... but you did something you never told me too!
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
Jan 12 2017, 08:26 AM
he quirks an eyebrow when he said he did something and asked him why, confused. he can't remember a time where he did something. unless it's about the video he sent kristen. but how would he know about that? what did i ever do? he voices out
player update
laychai tea // Offline
Jan 12 2017, 08:31 AM
kristen told me she liked our tape, he said straight up, leaning against him when the car turned the corner. he looked up, pressing his lips against spencer's chin, and i behaved, i never gave it to her, despite how much she begged me to.
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
Jan 12 2017, 08:50 AM
that damn brat it doesn't let it phase him tho. he just lets him kiss his chin. i gave her a short clip then we had a deal, i gave her the longer one in exchange for an info he says, shrugging. pretty sure he enjoyed watching you getting fucked on the office window he smirks, turning his head to lick taylor's lips.
player update
laychai tea // Offline
Jan 12 2017, 09:02 AM
you're so sneaky! taylor chuckles, you told me i was never allowed to show anyone!
he purposely makes eye contact with the driver before they flit back to spencer's face, he raised an eyebrow, i enjoyed it more- does this mean we can put it online?
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
Jan 12 2017, 09:12 AM
he shrugs, smirking at him. he doesn't even mind now if the driving is eavesdropping their conversation. they won't be in london for long anyways. definitely not. it's for our personal use only he says with finality. [b]why do you want to put them online, really?[/b[
player update
laychai tea // Offline
Jan 12 2017, 09:16 AM
taylor pouts but doesn't argue with spencer's decision. he's not even sure why he's eager to show everyone else - including people he doesn't even know.
he shrugs, i don't know ... i just think we're really good at it and people need to learn from us, he drops his voice to a low whisper, and it turns me on knowing people get off on you fucking me.
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (17) « First ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay