Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

come back, courtney
alias: courtney
pronouns: she/her
february 21 the anxiety is real, guys. archiving everything. starting fresh.
timezone: MST
mature: yes
member group: baymax
3909 posts 99050 points
Jan 15 2017, 04:11 PM
come back
“–– no, no, that's the fuckin' opposite of what i said.” but it was no use – dylan wore a smile that shone like the fourth of july, casting colour back into a complexion turned pallid by the violence to which he had been subjected. there was an unpleasant scrape at the small of his back as dylan tugged him roughly down to settle at his side and his shirt rose to expose skin to the rough texture of the cellar's floor. teeth gritted, it was a long moment before he released a heavy exhale through his nose, eyes hard on the dark ceiling. “i don't want to fuckin' cuddle with you, kid.”
alias: courtney
pronouns: she/her
february 21 the anxiety is real, guys. archiving everything. starting fresh.
timezone: MST
mature: yes
member group: baymax
3909 posts 99050 points
Jan 18 2017, 03:49 PM
come back
he held a deep frown that suddenly gave way to a deep, booming laugh. “of course you don't fucking care what i want.” eyes shut tight against his fit of laughter that carried on for a period that was likely far longer than dylan might have preferred, rhett's breath was heavy and laboured afterwards. “you've got a hell of a fuckin' mouth on you, y'know that?” and he shouldn't have found it endearing – the back-talking and the determined refusal to cooperate that coloured the bulk of their interactions – but in that moment endearment was precisely what bloomed in his chest, problematic as that might have been. “'s fucked up.”
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
add reply
new poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!