welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

*tell me you love me, mxf && fxf
sept. 24 ; i don't n e e d new things but i want them. school and work are hectic as always but i'll reply in due time and just hit me if i'm taking forever !!!

on days like this

HI so basically i need rl plots like i need air and truthfully my schedule is s u p e r busy but let me love y'all anyway http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png i'm looking for mxf and fx threads primarily (tbh give me fxf and i will love you fOREVer) and i'm totally open and down for smut so long as you're over 18!!!! i usually go for dark, trigger plots but if you're uncomfortable with that i'm happy to do something a little fluffier as well!

i'm super open when it comes to faces and definitely missed some below so feel free to suggest anyone as long as they're not in my list of no-faces !!!!!!! i'm also open to plot suggestions - honestly i'm really open to ANYTHING if i'm uncomfortable with something i'll be the first to tell you

plots

• age gaps, forbidden romances, incest!!!, taboo relationships - teacher x student, teacher x student's parent , ta x student, parent x nanny, celebrity x celebrity, celebrity x fan, affairs, boarding/catholic school, closeted x out, experienced x inexperienced, dub-con, kidnapping, enemies to lovers, enemies with benefits, drug addicts, catfished bbs, literary spirits, naive lil bbs and stoic best friends who are hopelessly in love w/ them, asshole aristocrats, historical aus, grunge punk rock aus, met in a coffeeshop, musician x muse, best friends falling in love, best friend x best friend's brother/sister
  • femme

any model ok, alden steimle, alicia vikander, alycia debnam-carey, ana de armas, anne hathaway, bridget satterlee, brie larson, britt robertson, camila mendes, carlson young, debby ryan, dua lipa, eiza gonzales, elizabeth olsen, emeraude toubia, emilia clarke, gal gadot, giza lagarce, gugu mbatha-raw, halston sage, hailee steinfeld, hannah murray, josefine frida pettersen, katherine langford, kiko mizuhara, kimiko glenn, lauren cohan, laura harrier, lily james, madelaine petsch, maia mitchel, mandy moore, margot robbie, natalia dyer, natalie dormer, naressa valdez, nicola peltz, phoebe tonkin, taissa farmiga, taylor marie hill, tina desai, yvonne strahovski, zoe kravitz

homme

any model ok, aaron tveit, adam driver, alfonso herrera, andrew garfield, ansel elgort, arthur gosse, adonis bosso, ben affleck, bob morley, brett dalton, chris evans, chris pine, chris pratt, dave franco, dev patel, dj cotrona, dylan o'brien, evan peters, ezra miller, finn witrock, hugh dancy, jack falahee, jamie dornan, jason bateman, jason sudeikis, jeffery dean morgan, joe keery, john boyega, john krasinski, logan lergma, luke evans, matthew daddario, michael b jordan, michiel huisman, milo ventimiglia, nick robinson, oscar isaac, rahul kohli, ryan reynolds, sam claflin, scott eastwood, theo james, tom holland, tom webb, xavier serrano
    kend
    pronouns she/her
    age 21
    timezone gmt-8
    posts 2868 posts
    points 53965 points
    status Offline
    21 Oct // i promise posts are coming. i've been exhausted lately so all i've been able to do is comms. please lmk if you want to drop things!
    kend

ok but two fxf pairings pls

my jordan carver x your emilia clarke

my alice goodwin x your whoever

also down for all the smut pls

rou
    pronouns she/her
    age 23
    timezone ACDT
    posts 6675 posts
    points 111650 points
    status Offline
    10/16 - Give me all the things
    Your jeffery dean morgan x my natalia dyer for age gap/daughter x family friend? I have a few ideas ^^ kend
    Cat
    pronouns she/her
    age 23
    timezone pst
    posts 1408 posts
    points 58220 points
    status Offline
    i'm a full-time student and i work two lab jobs so bear with me, my life's a huge mess ~

please note: i archive comms after two weeks without a reply and threads after a month without a reply. if you'd like to continue anything after that, just reply to it and tag me!

kend // such a good list tbh omg how do i narrow it down

ok ok gimme gugu mbatha-raw x john krasinski in a bffs falling for each other plot where idk they said they'd get married if they weren't with anyone by the time they hit thirty-five and like he's pretty close and she just broke up with her long-time bf and everything's falling into place but neither one can tell if the other's joking about it or not but they're really /not joking omg/

also def give me evan peters x phoebe tonkin (or maia mitchell she’s a little younger looking) a best friend x best friend's brother plot bc good god that's my weakness c'mon. maybe they're on vacation with the fam and his little sister got to bring phoebe with and he's literally like HOW DOES SHE LOOK THAT GOOD IN A SWIMSUIT GOOD GOD LET ME JUST CHOKE ON MY BEER OVER HERE

personally i'd love to take gugu and evan but lemme know if you'd like to switch that up i'm totally open!!

lillie
    pronouns she + her(s)
    age 21
    timezone cst
    posts 2286 posts
    points 91550 points
    status Online
    sept. 24 ; i don't n e e d new things but i want them. school and work are hectic as always but i'll reply in due time and just hit me if i'm taking forever !!!
    BLESS you beans

bow down to king aerli; i'm down!!! do you have specific plots you want for them?

cascat; i would so be down for family friend??? like father's friend x daughter??

lillie minaj; i'm SCREAming i love both so much? and i'm a-ok taking john & phoebe

gugu x john - yes like maybe one of them has even had a failed marriage and is like "well i may as well marry you it couldn't be any worse!!" and it's just a lot of will-they-won't-they moments and i n e e d it

evan x phoebe - PLEASE like she's probably had a crush on him since pre-k and has learned to just suffer in silence and live her bEST life but then like why does he keep staring at her ??? and maybe they get stuck alone together like the rest of the fam has gone out and they're alone in the vacation house or s/t
    kend
    pronouns she/her
    age 21
    timezone gmt-8
    posts 2868 posts
    points 53965 points
    status Offline
    10/16 - Give me all the things
    kend exactly! I tried adding you on discord but it wouldn't let me so mine is cat#1370
    Cat
    pronouns she/her
    age 23
    timezone pst
    posts 1408 posts
    points 58220 points
    status Offline
    i'm a full-time student and i work two lab jobs so bear with me, my life's a huge mess ~

please note: i archive comms after two weeks without a reply and threads after a month without a reply. if you'd like to continue anything after that, just reply to it and tag me!

kend // hit me up on discord @ lillie#8354 and we can figure out how to start shit!!
    lillie
    pronouns she + her(s)
    age 21
    timezone cst
    posts 2286 posts
    points 91550 points
    status Online
    October 2 - So i am back and thanks to life it's giving me a break. So i am gonna try and be active on this once again.
    kend Okay so I was thinking.
    your alycia debnam-carey X my eliza taylor : in love with bestfriend sister type plot.
    Also.
    Your choice X My Elsa Hosk : incest?
    rebel
    pronouns she/her
    age 24
    timezone cst
    posts 445 posts
    points 23605 points
    status Offline
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!