welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

❀ silver girl ❀, v. something
hannah grimes

Your Ashley Benson, my whoever you want. I was thinking siblings who have negligent parents that don't really take care of them; their father is a drunk and their mother disappears all the time, so they pretty much only have each other, and sibcest occurs?
jay
pronouns masculine
age 86
timezone est
posts 1346 posts
points 76555 points
status Offline
november 10: i've been under the weather for a bit, so that's why i haven't been too present for the past few days. i'll try to get more active and post some replies, but i'm still feeling groggy so i'm not making promises there.
lmao whoops it's been a while so i'm just gonna give this a casual bump.
hannah
pronouns she/her(s)
age 21
timezone eastern (gmt -5)
posts 15349 posts
points 204860 points
status Offline
hannah grimes alicia vikander x adc in like best friend's sibling's plot?? maybe adc looks up to her bec shes successful, shes nice and she has this authoritative streak in her?? maybe she has a cute little girl crush on her and idk ~ i suck, this sucks but pls change anything xo
dawn
pronouns she / her
age 26
timezone pht
posts 50429 posts
points 1366350 points
status Offline
november 10: i've been under the weather for a bit, so that's why i haven't been too present for the past few days. i'll try to get more active and post some replies, but i'm still feeling groggy so i'm not making promises there.
aleina: i'm too into it omg yes!! do you want to talk about it more or just jump into it & see where it goes? http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
hannah
pronouns she/her(s)
age 21
posts 15349 posts
points 204860 points
status Offline
hannah grimes we can do either tbh!! im cool with anything but if u wanna talk we can pm/discord~
dawn
pronouns she / her
age 26
timezone pht
posts 50429 posts
points 1366350 points
status Offline
aleina: i'm down to just start it if you are, plus we could always start talkin about it later!! do you want to start it or should i??
hannah
pronouns she/her(s)
age 21
posts 15349 posts
points 204860 points
status Offline
hannah grimes im cool with that too~ can you pls start? im currently on mobile so it'll be a struggle to copy a code...
dawn
pronouns she / her
age 26
timezone pht
posts 50429 posts
points 1366350 points
status Offline
november 2nd: midterms & new job making me slow for a bit.
your madelaine petsch x my danielle campbell - my friend dragged me to this party and I just saw my ex quick make out with me

your christian serratos x my dev petal - “we’ve been engaged to be married since we were three but this is the first time we’ve met and your portraits really don’t do you justice” au
nutella
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone est
posts 7418 posts
points 99950 points
status Offline
aleina: that's fine with me!! i'll get it up tonight/tomorrow http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png

natalia buzolic: absolutely yes to both of them!! do you want to just jump into them or talk about them more??
hannah
pronouns she/her(s)
age 21
posts 15349 posts
points 204860 points
status Offline
november 2nd: midterms & new job making me slow for a bit.
i'm fine either way, so whichever you'd prefer http://i.imgbox.com/vjIfAfGN.png
nutella
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone est
posts 7418 posts
points 99950 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!