welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

an empire of silk & gold, yuan dynasty . high medieval court .
부디 제발 건강하게。
user posted image

introduction song,
set in the high medieval period during the yuan dynasty of china, kublai khan has ascended and becoming a driving force to be reckoned with throughout asia, eurasia, the middle east, and bits of europe. with much of the silk road under his control, many merchants and mercenaries travel along it seeking their good fortune in the court of kublai khan, whether to merely sell their wares and offer their services to the empire, or to undermine the influence and power of the mongolian horde that has cemented themselves throughout the world.

in a period of diversity within asia, the yuan dynasty opened their court, and cities, to the establishment of catholic churches and mosques throughout their territories. merchants trading within the very distinct villages, and the likes of even marco polo establishing a presence within the empire under kublai's rule. court intrigue occurred frequently within the realm of china, intrigue that would shape the very fabric of the empire, or shape the middle eastern and european nations bordering the vast expanse of martial might. whether an ally or enemy, none could outright oppose the strength of the mongols and the khanates aligned within.

truly, the court of kublai was one to witness. one of the first melting pots of the world alongside damascus, there was little one could not accomplish under the dynasty of silk and gold. and here we are, centuries later, rewriting that history. while maintaining historic elements of the empire, i encourage your creativity and interest in creating a new what if scenario. what could have happened? what do you seek to make happen during this period? join, and scheme your way through the court of one of the world's greatest emperors. rewrite history in a way that never could have been without you here to make it happen.

gamemasters,
- cairo
- @[please apply]
- @[please apply]
- @[please apply]

gamemasters will be tasked with running group events, as well as "chapters" for the group. these chapters will dictate the current status of the empire, and give you an idea of how you ought to roleplay your character in the different political climates. gamemasters are also, essentially, administrators for the group plot, and will essentially be 'leaders' of the group. a good grasp of world history, or at least interest in the medieval / high medieval period is necessary. we want to keep things significantly realistic, but not super strict.

if you are interest in joining the group plot, please post below expressing such. you will be pmed the group discord, and you'll be capable of giving information of your character / or characters / in the group plotting thread once we've established it.
cairo
pronouns he + him
age 25
timezone gmt-6
posts 6200 posts
points 127705 points
status Offline
mememe http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png
milo
pronouns he+him
age 27
timezone cst
posts 689 posts
points 29775 points
status Offline
9/27 - lmao eyes emoji
ofc i'm here for this http://i.imgbox.com/o3XC2KmS.png
milk
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone gmt -6
posts 369 posts
points 17385 points
status Offline
kayla khaleesi
i NEED in on this!
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
AUGUST 30th - literally the sleepiest 99% of the time but also here for some new comms so hit me up.
hellooo i've arrived.
melissa
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone central
posts 25753 posts
points 857745 points
status Offline
oct 18 - loads of work and a defense and exam on saturday. so i might be scarce until next week. i dont forget all of you but if i did please poke me hard! if i owe you a starter please pm me about it. please please if you want to drop plots dont hesitate to do it just tell me and i wont be mad. thank you.
me!!!!! i want in!
amia
pronouns she/her/hers
age 24
timezone gmt+8
posts 4662 posts
points 195400 points
status Offline
sign me tf up http://i.imgbox.com/HaTqEkuc.png
leigh
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone gmt -4
posts 8511 posts
points 80160 points
status Offline

* hands up emoji*
harley
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone gmt (+1)
posts 33302 posts
points 57755 points
status Offline
october 4th: sorry to everyone i owe replies and starters too, they will be coming this week i promise! september 24th: hey guys, i'll be replying to all threads today and tomorrow, i just took my first exam so i'll be free for a another three weeks! september 6th: all starters should be finished today! if we had a plot that I haven't started yet, just PM me, I probably just forgot <3.
I AM SO IN BOO
grace
pronouns sher/her
age 26
timezone central
posts 344 posts
points 18355 points
status Offline
hi! me!!!
isa
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone gmt +8
posts 7873 posts
points 414935 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!