welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

melody sounds like a memory, five million things
10/12 -- Sorry I've been MIA the past week or so. It's just been really weird around my place (not bad weird, just weird) so I haven't been online as much. I'm not dropping anything, though, and I'm going to slowly start getting replies up for everybody. <3 <3 xoxo
-- plot dump

-- welcome to the plot dump
So this is just a shit ton of stuff that lives in my brain sometimes. Generally speaking, I don't have a hard preference as far as playing males vs. females. I'm happy to play males if I love the plot or the character, and tbh I'd rather play 1 male I really love than a male and then a female I'm only meh about. So chances are, I'm not gonna have a preference. I definitely love my ladies, too, though, so basically I just want a lil bit of everything. I prefer mxf ships; slash just isn't my thing. Below are some ideas I've had, arranged into...genre, I guess? Inspo? Whatever. If I have a preference, the character will be bolded. If neither character is bolded, I have 0 preference and you should snag whichever you feel. Suggested faces are just that, suggested, and I'm definitely not limited to just those faces, or even just the faces in my crackship. Especially to play AGAINST, I'm usually flexible, so feel free to suggest away. I mean, the worst that'll happen is I'll say "ehhh, not my fave what about these faces?" So give me all the faces, all the ideas, just gimme everything. I will undoubtedly keep adding to this, so if nothing strikes your fancy now, check back.

-- song inspo

So these are plots inspired by songs, which are inked in the titles. I'm totally open to suggestions or changes. These are mostly country, cuz I live in the middle of no where and it's all that's on the radio. Buuut if you have other songs that inspire you, hit me with those, too!

-- springsteen by eric church
So a boy and a girl have a history from back in high school. For whatever reason, they drift, haven't seen each other in twenty years or something. Then they randomly run into each other, and he recognizes her and says her name and it just takes them back, and they're both kinda surprised to find that they STILL have chemistry. How it plays out is open; is one of them married? Does one of them have kids? What obstacles do they have to overcome? Let's just play with a couple with history rekindling their spark.

-- crazy by patsy cline
Can you really have a list without including the great Patsy Cline? Anyway. Boy is a complete player. Girl is completely and totally head over heels in love with him. She knows he's bad news, but she keeps coming back for more, and he keeps reeling her in. Whether he knows she's in love is optional. Is he taking advantage of her? Is he totally clueless? Does she ever grow a backbone and leave, even though it'll break her heart? Basically lots of angst here.

-- ask me to stayby casey donahew band
This girl is a wreck. Drinks all the time. Constantly getting in trouble and begging boy to come bai her out. He does, because he's slightly in love with her, even though he denies it up and down, because he knows that she's terrible for him....but he's just so good for her that he can't quite stand to cut the ties because who else would take care of her? I've done this a couple times now, so at this point, I just want it genderbent, where the guy is the mess and the girl is trying to help him get it together, and I would like to play the girrrrl.

-- nothing on me by chris knight
This is honestly more of a character sketch. I just picture this guy small town guy who's kinda rough around the edges but people like and respect him nonetheless. Like, he didn't finish high school, and he's got a reputation for being mean when he drinks whiskey and gnarly in a bar fight, but he's also always worked his ass off, never been without a job, mostly because there aren't any jobs he feels are "beneath" him. I'd love to stuff him in some kind of romantic relationship. He's definitely not the type for grand, romantic gestures, but he will check the oil in your car and he'll never leave without giving you a kiss goodbye. I don't necessarily have a specific plot, I just want this character.

-- your side of the bed by little big town
Basically give me a married couple who's relationship is kind of falling apart for whatever reason (infertility? unfaithfulness? whatever) but they're still kind of trying to piece things back together. Basically just angsty and fluffy troubled marriage.

-- hurricane by luke combs
Basically just smutty angsty exes who run into each other at a bar and end up hooking up. Could be a one-shot or an ongoing plot, I honestly don't care.

-- historical

-- "wild west"
Give me 1800s Montana, trying to settle the country, build homes. The married couple who came from back East and the doubtful wife he's really not sure they can make it. Give me Native Americans trying to trade with the white men. Give me the ranch foreman falling for the owner's daughter. Just give me all the 1800s era stuff.

-- wwii
Give me the occupied woman falling for the Nazi soldier billeted at her house. Give me the farm girl trying to hide a downed allied airman in the barn. Give me a spy falling for her target, even though he stands for everything she's against. Just give me all the WWII Tropes, okay?

-- renaissance/medieval
Knights/Royalty falling for commoners? The girl who wants to be a knight? (a la "The Song of the Lioness" quartet by Tamora Pierce?) Arranged marriage between royals? Totally open to other ideas you might have, too. Just lay 'em on me.

-- miscellaneous

-- rodeo/western/equine
Okay so have I mentioned that I live in the middle of no where and horses are my passion? So I just really want to do some rodeo/ranch/small town/western type plots. If any of these strike your fancy, hit me up, and seriously don't be worried if you feel like you don't know anything about horses. Like, I'm 200% willing to answer any questions or WHATEVER just give me these things, pleeeease? I'm begging you.

So. Give me the bullrider who's worried wife is waiting at home. Give me the barrel racer and the roper. Give me the snobby jumper and the good ol' cowboy. Give me 2 trainers of opposing disciplines or practices who both think they're superior but god damn, why is the other person so hot? Give me the girl who gets paralyzed from the waist down and straps herself to the saddle anyway. Give me the rancher and the BLM manager who's trying to deal with mustangs. Give me the kid who just wants to ride a Harley and thinks horses are so dumb, but damn, the way that girl's eyes light up when she talks about horses just makes him want to learn to ride. Give me the widow who's gonna run her husband's ranch or die trying and the foreman trying to help her. Just give me all the horse-y things? Please?

Some suggested faces: (Bolded are faces I'd love to use or play against)
Adrian "Buckaroogirl" Brannan, Alisha Newton, Amber Marshall, Amberley Snyder, Danielle Chuchran, Fallon Taylor, Jessica Amlee, Taylor Jacob .

Bonner Bolton, Graham Wardle, Jeremy Irvine, Jess Lockwood, Kerry James , Nathaniel Arcand, Scott Eastwood, Shane Hanchey, Tuf Cooper.

-- books of pellinor
Okay so I just got done rereading the Books of Pellinor series by Alison Croggon and I'd LOVE a plot set in that verse. I don't really like playing canon characters, but I just really want like, a couple of Bards doing idec what, we could discuss. I just really really want a Books of Pellinor inspired plot. Please?
pixel
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone MNT
posts 436 posts
points 22955 points
status Offline
kayla khaleesi
pixel perfect
hello!! we definitely need some things because these plots all seem like a hell of a lot of fun!

i'd love to do the "ask me to stay" song plot and double up on it so that we both have a chance to play the disaster character lmfao. i'm thinking maybe my colin o'donahue to your jennifer morrison for the one where you play the train wreck, and my adelaide kane to your zayn malik or brock o'hurn where i play it? or any variation of face claims tbh.

and then i really REALLY badly want to do the WWII plot where she's trying to hide an allied airman. maybe my alycia debnam-carey to your scott eastwood? also a plot where a knight falls in love with a commoner, maybe mixed with a bit of her wanting to be a knight - or an 1800's foreman/ranch owner's daugther? i'm thinking my garrett hedlund to your bonnie wright might be cute for either of these?
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
10/12 -- Sorry I've been MIA the past week or so. It's just been really weird around my place (not bad weird, just weird) so I haven't been online as much. I'm not dropping anything, though, and I'm going to slowly start getting replies up for everybody. <3 <3 xoxo
kayla khaleesi

Uuuuuuuuuugh my new hero. AND you picked the Casey Donahew plot. Yes please to all of this. I'm so here for Jennifer Morrison being a hot. freaking. mess. And tbh I will never say no to Adelaide, probably against Brock just because I never get to play him and I'm freaking jazzed that he was on your list http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

Definitely here for Scott Eastwood as the downed fighter pilot (or anything else, tbh) And I'm DIGGING Bonnie Wright (another fave I never get to use) AND for either one of those plots. The more I think about it, the more indecisive I get, but. Maaaayybe the rancher's daughter? She's like, just independent as shit, doesn't think she needs a man, wants to take over the ranch, rides astride, kinda scandalous??

If you have Discord, wanna add me and we can get these rolling???? pixel#2480 http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png Seriously soooo excited.
pixel
pronouns she/her
age 22
timezone MNT
posts 436 posts
points 22955 points
status Offline
kayla khaleesi
pixel perfect
SCREAMIN' cause i'm super excited!! i'll add you right now and we can discuss more over there! http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!