welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

water under the bridge .
plot dump
h'okay so it has been a hot minute since i have done a plot dump. to begin these are all going to be mxf plots. i play both but i prefer to double up. in fact, i probably won't be all that jazzed if i get stuck with the guy all the time. therefore, i am going to limit this to two plots per person. i love rapid fires, comms, and longer threads. i just like to see where stuff goes honestly. i'm not too picky on word counts and all of that. however!!!!! i do love long lasting plots. please don't let that scare you away i am just letting people know that i do love long term things with head canons, pic spams, etc. as for faces you can visit my crackship here to see what i generally like. i am open to suggestions but i will not be shy with saying no js! when responding be sure to give me the plot # and face suggestions!!!! i would be willing to use the same plot multiple times, but i will cross out ones that i've had my fill with! i'll be adding more as i go.
one

muse a is child network star and has been all of their life. for the most part, they've been okay with it for the most part. muse a understands that they are a role model and does their best to live up to it. they begin to date muse b who is also an actor, but far from a squeaky clean child network star. muse b plays roles that are gritty, raw, and controversial. muse b has been nominated and won numerous awards for their work and they are proud of it. muse a's contract is almost up and muse b is encouraging them to take on more adult roles. muse a is almost on board until their sex tape leaks. muse a freaks out because their reputation is ruined. neither of them have any idea who leaked the tape but their is a lot of suspicion that one of their teams did it to boost one of their careers.

two

muse a and muse b have been dating for a few years now. everything is seemingly perfect between them and most of their loved ones believe that they're going to get married, in fact they've been nagging them about it for the past few months. it has been a lot of pressure on muse a specifically because they have never wanted to get married before. it isn't that muse a doesn't want to be with muse b for the long term....because that is untrue. muse a just does not see the point in marriage and it is making them anxious because muse b is dropping hints that they want it to happen. as a result, whilst on vacation muse a and muse b get into a blow out argument causing them to break up. but..oh no! they've gotten snowed in and are now stuck with each other.

three [tw: car accident, death]

this is inspired by the romcom life as we know it. muse a and muse b have mutual best friends that ended up getting married to each other. muse a and muse b have put up with each other ever sense for the sake of their best friends. after one failed date (set up by their best friends) they knew they could never do it again because it was absolutely terrible. however, they had to keep being cordial because of their friends who ended up having a baby. muse a and muse b were named god parents of the sweet baby. this is an important fact because about two years after the baby was born the best friends (baby's parents) died suddenly in a car accident. muse a and muse b are granted custody right away. so, while they are dealing with mourning their best friends they have to figure out how to take care of the baby in addition to getting over the learning curve of moving in together. as time goes on they start to realize that the other one isn't as annoying as they thought and ~feelings start to come up.

four

muse a and muse b are divorced, but !! they have to be pretend married for their families sake because muse a does not know how to break it to their family. muse b is a good sport about it and agrees to pretend for one more weekend, but that is it. no more after that. however, while muse a and muse b are back in their hometown pretending that they are still married they start to fall in love again and they begin to question their divorce.

five [tw: drinking, death]

muse a is muse b’s older brother’s friend and muse b’s brother dies, leaving muse b spiraling out of control and doing things they wouldn’t usually do/getting into trouble/not thinking about the consequences of any of their actions. muse a has an overwhelming feeling that they have to look out for muse b now that their brother has died and is constantly checking up on muse b, which leads to arguments and the typical ‘you’re not my brother’ kind of scenario. eventually muse a realizes they’re developing feelings for muse b when they attend a party to pick a very drunken muse b up and find them missing half their clothes; muse a is angry about this and realizes there’s a lot more to what’s going on but doesn’t want to betray dead brother this way

six

muse a is a spitfire of a person with a fiery temper and a winner’s mentality, who comes from a working class family and muse bis an obnoxious, arrogant upper class person with a world of expectations upon their shoulders. both have been in fierce competition since they first met, both determined to be the top of the class, and both having to work together on the same co-ed sports team. final year of college and muse a gets given the captaincy of the team, which muse b obviously despises but has to put up with for the sake of the team. over a break of sorts, muse arealizes that muse b has strengths when it comes to the tactics/plays that they need to utilize in their games, so swallows pride and asks for their help- they spend a lot of time together trying not to tear each others heads off (and realizing the other isn’t so bad after all) before returning to school and returning to ignoring one another but for their snide comments in the classroom etc. cue them fighting and arguing during practices and everyone else on the team rolling their eyes and telling them to ‘get a room’ because lbr, the sexual tension is pretty much unbearable. the two of them are the only ones left on the pitch/field after one such practice, and they continue arguing heatedly until muse b surprises them both by kissing muse a in a way that’s too passionate to be a mistake. so ensues a period of avoidance and confusion and sexual tension that nobody knows what to do with.

[ june 3rd ] ∙ catching up on things!

just as a general reminder i drop communication threads after two weeks with no reply and threads after one month with no reply.

mature?
yes
status
please no: not so much triggers as things that make me uncomfortable. i'm not interested in writing out rape or abuse scenes but they are fine in a past tense sense. i also will not do any form of incest plots.
lilah
25 • she & her • pacific
lilah grande ohh my goodness, i love love love numbers 2 & 5!

mature?
yes
status
please no: 
jayde
26 • she/her • gmt +8
crazy cat jayde-y those sounds good to me!! any face ideas for them?

just as a general reminder i drop communication threads after two weeks with no reply and threads after one month with no reply.

mature?
yes
status
please no: not so much triggers as things that make me uncomfortable. i'm not interested in writing out rape or abuse scenes but they are fine in a past tense sense. i also will not do any form of incest plots.
lilah
25 • she & her • pacific
lilah grande yes! so sorry, i was falling asleep as i found this and just had to get something up before i crashed!

yes, how about my jack falahee x your elizabeth olsen for no 2?

aaaand my olivia holt x your chris wood for no 5??

mature?
yes
status
please no: 
jayde
26 • she/her • gmt +8
crazy cat jayde-y sure!! feel free to add me on discord trixie mattel#8774

mature?
yes
status
lilah
25 • she & her • pacific
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll