please ensure you have your alias in your username!

welcome to come on skinny love! we are a seven-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

announcements

july 27 we have a new skin that was created by our amazing admin, becky! we are also celebrating our seven years of being open throughout the month of august so thank you to all of you that have been with us throughout this entire process and to all the new members that join us everyday! we love each and everyone of you and this site would not be as successful as it is if it weren't for each and every one of you. we're currently looking for a coding mod (or two), so if you're interested -- please check out our most recent announcement!

join our discord!

please keep cbox content pg-13

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) add reply new topic start poll

sweetest promise, mxf comms!

abbie teller

quote     Jun 27 2018, 01:48 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

martini

august 3rd - the last few weeks were crazy hectic and the next couple are going to be the same. i haven't replied to much of anything, but i'm gonna try to do comms this weekend at least. i'll probably be back into actual threads after the 14th. thanks for being patient.

abbie

26   ➳   she + her   ➳   cst
bump!

captain maity

quote     Jun 27 2018, 02:20 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

singapore sling

[ june 6 ] i'm back! it's been a much needed mental heath break but i am back. it is summer time so i may be a bit slower since the kiddo is off school but i'm back

maity

28   ➳   she/her   ➳   eastern
how many?: let's do 4
triggers: none - gimme all the dark angsty feels
no-go faces or plots: i don't think so.

abbie teller

quote     Jul 8 2018, 06:03 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

martini

august 3rd - the last few weeks were crazy hectic and the next couple are going to be the same. i haven't replied to much of anything, but i'm gonna try to do comms this weekend at least. i'll probably be back into actual threads after the 14th. thanks for being patient.

abbie

bump!

tyradisaurus rex

quote     Jul 8 2018, 06:45 AM  
mature? yes
currently Online

margarita

If I write a guy for you, I expect you to write one for me. If we are writing in paired plots, I will not post back until both threads are replied to. I am tired of people flaking on writing their guys but expecting me to keep writing mine. It's been a constant problem for me. 8.1.18 || At home with a newborn so my replies come at strange times and I can't always tag back and forth. Still totally interested in taking new plots/comms with people!

radi

30   ➳   she/her   ➳   est
how many?: 2, and can we switch off please?
triggers: incest, miscarriage, abortion, animal abuse
no-go faces or plots: ariana grande, nicola peltz, james franco, nina dobrev, justin bieber, most musicians/band members in general

abbie teller

quote     Jul 8 2018, 07:09 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

martini

abbie

tyradisaurus rex

tagged you!

captain maity

quote     Jul 9 2018, 02:45 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

singapore sling

[ june 6 ] i'm back! it's been a much needed mental heath break but i am back. it is summer time so i may be a bit slower since the kiddo is off school but i'm back

maity

28   ➳   she/her   ➳   eastern
how many?: as many as you like mdear
triggers: none
no-go faces or plots:n/a

peggy

quote     Jul 12 2018, 09:30 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

hurricane

july 2018 still alive but i'm barely breathing. need a distraction atm.

peggy

over 21   ➳   she/her   ➳   pst
how many?: 2 or 4
triggers: no suicide, incest, or explicit violence.
no-go faces or plots: walking dead cast

tomi

quote     Jul 16 2018, 03:39 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

old fashioned

I'm looking for lasting plots with my characters and I really do enjoy writing with people and doing all types of ships with them for my characters. I'm pretty slow to reply to things on here. So keep in mind when you plot with me.

Tomi

38   ➳   she/her   ➳   easterm
how many?: 2
triggers: in my profile
no-go faces or plots:I like every face you throw at me. As for plots I'm not picky.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options Pages: (2) 1 2  add reply new topic start poll

staff owned & resource affiliates
skin & graphics by becky. cbox & code scripts by nicole. font icons by saturn themes/theme hive.
rules for affiliating & rules for advertising.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
you?