welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

desi test
october 22nd, i'm starting brand new. i have been on here once before but my activity was actually really bad. mostly just because of the fact that i was starting school around that time and was in need of time to just adjust. i am what most people will know as a weekend warrior. my replies will be very spotty during the week but as soon as thursday rolls around i tend to be very active and able to make all my replies and catch up. i do prefer one liners and comms over longer replies because roleplay is my way to relax and just have fun writing after having to write out and research essays all week. so, if we have threads and it goes a week without a reply know that thursday night will be when you will get any replies i have to do.
place holder
max
pronouns he/they
age 24
timezone central
posts 250 posts
points 14055 points
status Online
october 22nd, i'm starting brand new. i have been on here once before but my activity was actually really bad. mostly just because of the fact that i was starting school around that time and was in need of time to just adjust. i am what most people will know as a weekend warrior. my replies will be very spotty during the week but as soon as thursday rolls around i tend to be very active and able to make all my replies and catch up. i do prefer one liners and comms over longer replies because roleplay is my way to relax and just have fun writing after having to write out and research essays all week. so, if we have threads and it goes a week without a reply know that thursday night will be when you will get any replies i have to do.
place holder
max
pronouns he/they
age 24
timezone central
posts 250 posts
points 14055 points
status Online
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!