we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

pretty paper, plots: every pair
abra la la la
12/18 sorry. real life stress and shenanigans. woo hoo. fingers crossed i'll be back to burden you with my plots within a couple days or so ♥
pronouns: femme
timezone: est
member group: shortbread bites
mature? yes
abra
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 10 2017, 12:56 PM

key

my bean
your bean
whoever's bean
same gender only/preferred

i. the gambler wins them in a game of cards.

ii.the mafia prin/ce/ss has a crush. one things leads to another and the crush finds themself in an unmarked van with a bag over their head.

iii. sugar baby's in with a dangerous sugar...patron, but the biggest news? this isn't news to them. the sugar baby's an undercover cop/fbi agent.

iv. this grifter's smooth. quick on their feet but hard on their luck. they talk their way into money bags's penthouse and are caught in the act by mb. maybe their luck's looking up, though. mb might just be in the market for a faux fiance.

v. the dean grows overinvested in one particular (star/problem/all of the above) student.

vi. puppy love between teen serial killers. or alternatively, a less psychotic brand of hoodlum.

vii. cam star's biggest fan is their bff/sibling/etc

viii. the jock really doesn't belong here. seriously. why do they need to pray the gay away? they're not gay! and they'd really like to get the fvck away from the creepy burnout (or punk or geek or etc.)

ix. an android pygmalion confronts their creator.

x. the troubled cop finds themself on the wrong side of the bars with a slew of enemies waiting for them. one former perp takes a particular interest in them. (malicious, benevolent, complicated.)

xiii. the shapeshifter twists their body into whatever forms gets them closer to them, their obvlious childhood friend.

xv. the alpha and omega were childhood friends and still children when the alpha said to them, you're gonna be my mate. and meant it.

xv. the heir's royal/noble/etc family aren't at all happy with their common choice of bethrothed

spoken for

xi. the choir leader loves their church. but not as much as they love their small town's rebel.

xii. when the world falls to pieces, the stalker seizes their chance. this's okay. someone needs to protect the stalkee. why not them?

xiv. the rising demon and the falling angel meet in the middle.

tracker

crackship list

"based on" reqs

plot dump

myoa
christian is a chick
dec 14th // i'm a slow poster to begin with (i know i suck sorry) and i'm 85% sure i have bronchitis rn so i feel like crap and i'm slower than usual please forgive me
pronouns: she/her
timezone: cst
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
christian
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 10 2017, 02:01 PM
abra la la la

oh man. lemme snag plots xii and xiv? i would more than gladly snag the stalker and fallen angel roles for those

anddd if you're not opposed to a third plot, i'd love something with plot xi with two confused gals who are unsure and the choir leader is beating themselves up over it and all that fun stuff?

tracker

x

x

x

x
abra la la la
12/18 sorry. real life stress and shenanigans. woo hoo. fingers crossed i'll be back to burden you with my plots within a couple days or so ♥
mature? yes
abra
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 10 2017, 02:07 PM
omg yay! i'll hit you up on discord asap. totally down to do everything tbh.

tracker

crackship list

"based on" reqs

plot dump

myoa
caitlin.
01/08 ✭ feeling like eh mentally. i still want everything, just know i'll be slow responding. thank you for your patience!
pronouns: she / her / hers
timezone: eastern
mature? yes
caitlin
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 10 2017, 09:23 PM

ur giving me life rn omg. can i please snag viii and xv?? feel free to toss me a message on discord love, my sn is hollac8#4774! abra la la la http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png

tracker

abra la la la
mature? yes
abra
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 10 2017, 09:28 PM
caitlin. wow you're too sweet!! friend request sent.

tracker

crackship list

"based on" reqs

plot dump

myoa
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll