welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

words meet heartbeats, liz's plot dump v.1.0
liz
28 years old
she/her
eastern
weareasanocean@gmail.com
mature threads? yes
[2/09] lots of life things going on so things will be slow.
friends
kate is no one. it's been added to my to-do list! <3

iced tay i think it would be cute if dylan was muse a (the artist)? so maybe i could have ksenia be muse b? life could be going really bad for her or smth and when she picks up his notebook and sees the sketches she's half freaked out but half flattered and it kind of brightens her spirits and mb he's the first person to get her to be even remotely social in the last several months. or smth idk lol

darling
19 years old
they/them/theirs
EST
pm & pm for aim
mature threads? ask first
[ january 16 ] - school has started again ... please bear with me, as some nights i may just be too tired to write something up, but still be lurking, my apologies!! (yes, two exclamation points orz)
skam
liz i agree, teacher plots are the bomb dot com. and i totally don't mind you taking the music teacher, i am ready to don the pastels myself for kindergarten haha. i was thinking i could take idris ? like please give me this oh-so-handsome kindergarten teacher who is kind and gentle in the best of ways, and all the moms lowkey want him, but he also finds the music teacher pretty striking himself, cough cough...!
liz
28 years old
she/her
eastern
weareasanocean@gmail.com
mature threads? yes
friends
darling dearest alrighty, so i'll take godfrey. which works out bc i haven't used his face in foreverrrr. but yes omg he will be so precious but look kinda intimidating bc he looks like a pretty big guy. and then there's godfrey who is v sarcastic and picks on most of his co-workers and is prob the fave teacher among most of the high school students bc he really doesn't give a fuck most of the time but yet he loves music and hopes the kids take something away from his class. and yes. sobbing. we need to get something started asap!

darling
19 years old
they/them/theirs
EST
pm & pm for aim
mature threads? ask first
[ january 16 ] - school has started again ... please bear with me, as some nights i may just be too tired to write something up, but still be lurking, my apologies!! (yes, two exclamation points orz)
skam
liz yo he even gives off that ex-rocker vibe, it's so good. and our k teacher is just like "mm-hmm, at least i'm not afraid of a lil femininity http://i.imgbox.com/61geYZ22.png " and is more than happy to oh-so-subtly tease him back. i agree tho, yes; i don't mind starting something up myself, especially if you have tons of other stuff then i can def cover a starter, but if you want to begin this journey yourself i'm cool with that too!

kayla
27 years old
she/her/hers
gmt
pm for aim
mature threads? yes
omg trying this stuff out. be gentle with me.
law & order: svu
liz all of these are like so amazing and i love them all? i have a few ideas so tell me if it's too many or if they're doubled up or whatever whatever.

how would you feel about plot 1 with your emily kinney working as the daycare worker and my norman reedus as the expired dad whose recently gotten divorce. emily's just so cute and adorable and is all his kid can talk about it. so they have to meet and think how cute it is.

plot 19 i love this step siblings plot possibly mxm with colton haynes and lucky blue smith? mostly because i think they look so adorable together. the two of them sneaking around at night and honestly just all the cute amazingness.

plot 38 omg okay so i kind of have a twist on this. i'm totally thinking my michael fassbender and your james mcavoy. so they're both dating other people and they're friendly. i'm totally thinking they both have girlfriends. orrrr be even better if like the michael fassbender has a boyfriend which is like whoa surprising to james and his girlfriend. but one of the significant others floods the place and they all move in together. and just like whoa, how has james never noticed how hot he is, and like he hasn't had feelings for boys in ages but like.. fuuuuck is he hot. and everything goes down :x

feel free to switch up which ones you want to play if you like! i'm easy going. <3
liz
28 years old
she/her
eastern
weareasanocean@gmail.com
mature threads? yes
friends
darling dearest omg he really does and i love it. and having someone tease him back will only fuel him more and he'll l o v e it so much. he'd probably show up at his classroom just to bug the hell out of him after a while. but yes! if you're okay with making the starter that would be wonderful. i have a lot on my plate right now (real life and rp) so i would truly appreciate it. <33

miss kayla liz since i am overwhelmed with life and posts at the moment i'd love to just snag plot #1 with emily kinney and norman reedus for now! once things slow down we may be able to do one of the other ones but i don't want to overload. <3 but yes i'd love to do that one! i actually haven't used emily kinney's face before so that will be fun. <3 did you have anything specific in mind on where we should start it off?

Jenny
25 years old
She/Her
Central
mavchampions
mature threads? yes
gotham
liz can we PLEASE do #43 with krystal jung X whoever you want, maybe krystal was married off at a young age (18), and she is now 25/26 when she meets him?
liz
28 years old
she/her
eastern
weareasanocean@gmail.com
mature threads? yes
friends
jennys starlight yesss please! what about chris pratt or tom felton?? i know with pratt there's a 10 year-ish age gap so if you aren't down for that then that's okay! but for him it's probably one of those 'young love' marriages where they were together in high school, didn't really date until college, then it wasn't long before marriage and things just started fizzling out for a lot of reasons i can come up with later. :D

Jenny
25 years old
She/Her
Central
mavchampions
mature threads? yes
gotham
liz chris patt! yesssss. age gaps make it even better xD that definitely sounds good. two peas in a pod which their relationship xDDDDD
liz
28 years old
she/her
eastern
weareasanocean@gmail.com
mature threads? yes
friends
jennys starlight excellent! i'm a sucker for age gaps so. <3 how do we wanna start them off?

kayla
27 years old
she/her/hers
gmt
pm for aim
mature threads? yes
omg trying this stuff out. be gentle with me.
law & order: svu
liz yessss. um maybe we can say that emily's met norman's kid a few times, totally a little girl, and is totally in love with her. but has no idea what norman looks like cause idk reasons. but now they've bumped into each other and like ooops each other are totally hot. do you want me to start?
liz
28 years old
she/her
eastern
weareasanocean@gmail.com
mature threads? yes
friends
miss kayla liz maybe the little girl is new to her class and maybe the nanny/babysitter/mom (maybe she has her for a few weeks or smth idk) or someone has been picking her up from school for whatever reason for the first little while? and then norman finally shows up to pick up his daughter after she told him all about emily and etc. etc. :D or whatever works for what you see in your head for norman lmao. but yes i'd love it if you'd start! just tag me and i'll get to a reply once i'm caught up elsewhere~

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
add reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk