welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

dear ashley, that's me !, ash crackship list v1
figured i would try again with a new name - 10.4.2017
about me; hi there! my name is Ashley, I go by ash. I'm 26 years old, and I live in the eastern time zone. let's see, I work fulltime, but I try to be around when I can or when I'm not tired. sleep is my number one priority that and taking care of the house. I do mxf, mxm, and fxf and I don't have a preference between either, but a lot of times I lean more towards mxm because it's just fun, but I will do all of them if the plot is interesting enough. my world count varies from time to time depending on my muse, but I do love a good lengthy thread from time to time because it just makes writing that much more fun. so I don't have a specific number that I reach. what you write, I will match sometimes I tend to go over.

I'm pretty open about the faces that I play, and most of the characters I play vary in age, and I am no stranger to playing older characters. while I don't normally play them, I don't mind playing them actually. all of the italicized names are those that I have played or would like to play against.

boys; taron egerton, andrew garfield, charlie hunnam, chris hemsworth, joseph morgan, dave east, michael b. jordan, trey songz, grant gustin, ian somerhalder, keith powers, odell beckham, keiynan lonsdale, bryshere gray, terrance howard, chris brown, morris chestnut, joe manganiello asap rocky, justin timberlake, lance gross idris elba, keiynan lonsdale, ryan gosling, aubrey graham (drake), daniel radcliff, hugh jackman, chadwick boseman, zayn malik, liam payne, alexander skarsgard, ryan kwanten, g-dragon, (Choi Seung-hyu) t.o.p, adam rodriguez, stephen moyer, jason momoa, dylan o'brien, tyler posey, colin morgan, brandley james, theo james, ryan reynolds, michael ealy, blair underwood, derek luke, franz drameh brandon t. jackson, omari hardwick, charles michael davis, tristan wilds, dewayne johnson, godfrey gao, trevor jackson, garret hedlund, dave franco, channing tatum, taeyang (Dong Young-bae), justin bieber, stephen amell, david ramsey, carlos valdes, colton hayes, jr bourne, daniel sharman, went worthmiller, sinqua walls, matthew daddario, mehcad brooks, johnny depp, leonardo dicaprio, avan jogia, alfie enoch

there are other faces I will play, but I've forgotten some. don't hesitate to ask.

girls; jasmine sanders,perrie edwards, candice patton, nyane lebajoa emily bett rickards, emilia clarke, robyn fenty (rihanna), kelly rowland, gabrielle union, amandla stenburg, olivia holt, francia rasia, calin russo, shailene woodley, cassandra ventura, katie cassidy, sohpia turner, natalie portman, jennifer lawrence, charlize theron, kendall jenner, emma watson, margot robbie, scarlett johansson, blake lively, melissa benoist, chyler leigh, katie mcgrath, holland roden, taylor momsen, beyonce knowles, cyn santana, demi lovato, gong min-ji (minzy), kristen stewart, danai gurira, lauren cohan,dinaj-jane hansen sonequa martin-green, emily kinney, cote de pablo, bruna marquezine, angelina jolie, jennifer aniston, kerry washington, taraji p. henson, jade thirlwall, angela bassett, sanaa lathan, keke palmer, regina hall, rose mciver, hayden panettiere, lee chaerin (CL), vanessa hudgens, dascha polanco, barbara palvin, gigi hidad, cara delevingne, michelle rodriguez, taylor swift, selena gomez, adriana lima, lauren jauregui, gal gadot, zendaya coleman, anna kendrick, amber heard, nicki minaj, bianca lawson, rachel mcadams, chole grace moretz, india eisley, crystal reed, arden cho, shelley hennig, jesy nelson, leigh-anne pinnock, gage golightly, meagan tandy, willa holland, alexandra daddario, kat graham, natalie dormer, hailee steinfeld, bonnie wright, helena bonham carter, zoe kravitz, claire holt, kehlani parrish, zoe saldana, normani koredi, rita volk, larissa de macedo machad (anitta)

again probably have forgotten some, but don't be afraid to ask

plots; platonic friendships, marriages, interracial relationships (i will love you forever for this, any and everything supernatural (werewolves, witches, vampires, etc.), smut, friends with benefits, doctor x nurse, doctor x doctor, age gape, teacher x student, one night stands, abusive relationships, sugar babies x sugar daddy/mama, newlyweds, divorced, angst, roommates, high school sweethearts, nerd x jock, boss x employee, dom x sub, show based plots, opposites attract, real life, neighbor plots, long distance relationships, awkward romance, romance, unrequited love, pregnancy/miscarriages, on/off relationships, parent x nanny, high school crush, relationship drama, fluff, cheating, coach x player, virgin x virgin, virgin x experienced, lawyer x client, therapist x patient, arranged marriages, online relationships, teenage pregnancy, vegas wedding, celebs x normal people, song title plots, movie plots, mythological gods, dark plots, blackmail, crime plots.

there is so many things, and I'm open to a lot. just ask.

( © brady. )

ASH
pronouns SHE | HER | HERS
age 26
timezone EST
posts 104 posts
points 3330 points
status Online
october 3rd just started on a tracker and making starters. if you need one, lemme know <3

ask ashley
hiii! i'm more than likely just putting this here for decorations! ill drop all things in ya discord my babeh http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
nini
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone central
posts 494 posts
points 26755 points
status Offline
10/16 - Give me all the things
your idris elba x my jessica chastain for age gap/friends to lovers? just  look at these cuties. I never knew I needed this ship in my life until now.

I just saw some of Sweet Home Alabama so I was thinking she was best friends with his younger brother but always had a crush on idris (I'm thinking maybe he even saved her life at one point when they were young?) Jessica always thought he thought she was just his younger brother's pesky friend but once she hit high school he got heart eyes. Though Idris never said anything because he didn't want to make it weird. Out of high school, Jessica and Idris moved away because they didn't want to spend the rest of their lives in such a small town. Years later Idris's brother is getting married so they come back for the wedding and major sparks fly. To make it more angsty maybe Idris already has a girlfriend/fiancee back home?

Sorry for the wall of text! My discord is cat#1370 if you want to add me

ask ashley
Cat
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone pst
posts 1406 posts
points 58120 points
status Offline

I am totally down for that actually! I think it would be so cute http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png I love idris elba, and I have a guy his name is chauncey. he's actually a police detective. so I think this could work. I think a little angst. a little turmoil on the job, but that's too far ahead but i'm loving it. it would be cute and fluff at the same time.

cascat

ASH
age 26
timezone EST
posts 104 posts
points 3330 points
status Online
10/16 - Give me all the things
Aww, he sounds great! What's your discord? I had a couple more ideas ^^ ask ashley
Cat
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone pst
posts 1406 posts
points 58120 points
status Offline
QUOTE (cascat @ Oct 5 2017, 10:24 PM)
Aww, he sounds great! What's your discord? I had a couple more ideas ^^ ask ashley

#3549 is my discoord. I could find you.

cascat
ASH
age 26
timezone EST
posts 104 posts
points 3330 points
status Online
10/6 Going to be making a tracker soon to keep track of things and doing starters, so yeah.

ask ashley

guy name here x pia mia thought I'd do this one first since i know Nini mentioned it to you and tbh I don't care who the face end up being or anything like that. But these two I'm thinking high school sweethearts. She's also his sister best friend and alla that goodness and speaking of said sister aka Gracie she has been having feelings for her for a good minute now and unfortunately giving into her thoughts and basically cheating on him with her as we speak. THis should be interesting though to see what goes down lol.

brandon t. jackson x china anne mcclain I feel like I want an age gap type of plot with these two. I freaking love Brandon T. lol. Honestly and unfortunately I don't know what more to say right here because my mind is sort of drawing a blank, but I feel like we can come up with something more together and ish depending on what he does and ish.

cassandra ventura x keke palmer so maybe I've been listening to Halsey too much (I totally have been, haha), but I'm thinking that they're plot can be based around Strangers by her and Lauren J... I'm not about to try to attempt at her name, lol. But anyway the two of them could have met somewhere, anywhere - party, club, it doesn't matter to me tbh and the two of them have a fling together and maybe one of them has a crush on the other and thinks that there's something more there but the other one isn't with it and ish for whatever reason or maybe she is and she's scared.

it was hard to choose you have so many people listed and ish, lol. this is all i have right now because of it and i don't want you waiting another day, but i'll be back to this or just bother you on discord whenever I think of more. http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

lacy
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone est
posts 332 posts
points 17205 points
status Online

my guy x pia mia // so there are a few faces that I can choose, but it doesn't matter to me which one. I'll let you all pick. I'm pretty much down to play any face as long as I find them attractive. I was thinking maybe Daniel Sharman, Dylan O'Brien, or Matthew daddario. those are only some suggestions, but as far as the plot goes I was completely down for it.

my brandon t. jackson x your china anne mcclain // i'm down for all the age gap plots I promise. Lol. I love them all. irl he's 14 years old than her, and I would more than likely get the age gap around that. btj is like 33, so we could do that. I literally wanna do something like her parents find out and try to forbid him from coming around. maybe he could even get arrested because her parents could lie about her age i mean china looks young regardless so I could dig it? that's kind of all over the place. lol.

my cassandra venture x your keke palmer // i love that song, so I know the feeling. it be on repeat in my car. we could do that actually, do you wanna have it my girl is scared of relationship or yours?

hotel lacyvania
ASH
age 26
timezone EST
posts 104 posts
points 3330 points
status Online
OCTOBER 5TH: So for now, I think I'm good with the number of plots and partners I have right now, and work has been pretty killer as of lately. If we don't have a thread up yet and/or haven't really been chatting with each other in the past week, i'm afraid i'll have to drop those potential ideas. :( hopefully next time!
ask ashley // i would love to do the sugar babies/sugar daddy sort of plot idea with you! perhaps my charlie hunnam and your perrie edwards? we can definitely continue discussing on discord if you'd like. mine is hoodieraps#8069 :D
hoodie
pronouns he
age 26
timezone EST
posts 371 posts
points 8940 points
status Offline

I have added you love! http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png I am definitely down for the face choices.

the hoodless horseman.

ASH
age 26
timezone EST
posts 104 posts
points 3330 points
status Online
7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

ask ashley
hollaaaaaa okay so I'm here for all of the things.
first off, your grant gustin x my candice patton for an interracial fluffy cute lovely romance because I need just a moment of cute amongst the midst of all of the angst and sadness.

secondly - I will give you any mxf plot against my dylan o'brien so pls if you have something you're dying for I will absolutely give it to you!
sage
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 2433 posts
points 67555 points
status Online
omg i love ya! I love barry x iris. they're my favorite so I'm definitely loving this for the cute fluff, and everything. Lol.

as for your dylan o'brien. i was either going to say emily bett rickards or holland roden. becuase whoe doesn't love dylan x holland pic spam. it's cute. we could have the cute fluff or would could do something different as far as the plot.

the cult of sage

ASH
age 26
timezone EST
posts 104 posts
points 3330 points
status Online
7/11 - Hell is worth all that, natural habitat, just a rhyme without a reason. Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days, now your life is out of season.

10/6 - So close no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters. Never opened myself this way, life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say and nothing else matters.

ask ashley
Honesty I'm down for whatever so cute fluffy love x 2 works for me. Also I vote Holland also or Shelley tbh whatever works. Discord? sagebrushxoxo#0064
sage
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone pacific
posts 2433 posts
points 67555 points
status Online
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!