Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

can't stop us now, the force is strong with leela
alias: hawk
pronouns: she/her
[march 22nd] i am happy to announce that starting on friday i will be working part time at a thrift store! 20 hour weeks and will be able to hopefully have plenty of time for rp fun still until i can manage to wiggle into a full time position. /dances
timezone: mountain
mature: ask first
member group: baymax
5064 posts 48570 points
Jan 18 2017, 02:05 AM
that one little word had him sighing a little bit before he spoke. "what do you plan on doing when you get better?" he asks looking down at her. "i know asking you to quit isn't going to work and i don't need you hating me because of it. but i don't know if i can go through that again, mia." his voice was quiet, namely because he didn't really want this to turn into an argument, but it was also because he didn't want to wake up parker either.
[march 22nd] i am happy to announce that starting on friday i will be working part time at a thrift store! 20 hour weeks and will be able to hopefully have plenty of time for rp fun still until i can manage to wiggle into a full time position. /dances
5064 posts 48570 points
Jan 18 2017, 02:43 AM
he looked down at her, a worried look in his eyes when she spoke. he knew that he couldn't ask her to quit, it wasn't justified, he knew going into the marriage something might happen so he didn't have an excuse. he could've gotten out before it even started but he didn't because he loved her. but at the mere mentioning of her saying that it wasn't that bad, he had to scoff. "you almost died, mia, several times. and don't say you didn't because i was there." he got up then needing to move before he lost his temper. "i knew i signed up for this, i did. i knew there was a chance that you'd get shot at or worse. but i-" he stopped and sighed heavily again. "-before parker i was worried, but now that we have him. mia i don't want him growing up without a mother."
5064 posts 48570 points
Jan 18 2017, 03:37 AM
he turned to look at her, listening as she spoke and then he shook his head. "no, because that could happen to either of us." moving over he kneeled down in front of her and took her hands in his. "look, mia, i know that i might be over reacting but can you put yourself in my shoes for a second. if the roles were reversed, you can't honestly tell me that we wouldn't be having this same exact conversation."
5064 posts 48570 points
Jan 19 2017, 01:09 AM
listening to her, tony searched her face for a moment. "okay." there was no point in arguing but it didn't mean he'd like the idea of her out there in the line of fire again. getting up he sat back down and pulled her into him gently, resting his cheek on the top of her head. "i'll live with it, but it won't mean i'll like it." he told her quietly.
5064 posts 48570 points
Jan 19 2017, 01:32 AM
"i don't want to know." and he didn't. in his mind, there were no good odds, but he was going to have to live with them even if it meant losing her for good. as she snuggled against him, he squeezed her shoulder gently again. he had to just be thankful she was here now instead of the other option. she was in his arms again, safe for the time being and that was all that mattered.
5064 posts 48570 points
Jan 19 2017, 02:25 AM
the only thing that tony would ever think of her doing to keep her out of harms way would be anything that didn't have anything to do with firearms. he knew it was stupid, but given what they just went through it was the only thing. his thoughts ventured off for awhile until he heard her speak again. he knew she meant it, but a part of him knew that it was a promise she couldn't really keep, but he just nodded a little bit. "yeah, you need it and i do to. i'm sure your mom'll wake us up when dinner's ready."
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
add reply
new poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!