add reply
new poll

things we lost, until dawn au group plotting
alias: brittney
pronouns: she + her
05·18·17 ·· i've officially graduated from university so i'm back full swing! give me all the things, please. xoxo.
timezone: est
mature: yes
member group: olaf
193 posts 2730 points
May 18 2017, 10:16 AM
if you've been tagged in this post, that means that you've expressed interest in writing an until dawn inspired group plot. as mentioned previously, this is an alternate universe to the until dawn game. while the premise is similar (dead friends, hauntings, murderers, butterfly effects) we're each going to be making our own characters and the story line will be a little different from that in the game.

as discussed before, the structure of our game is going to involve all members writing their characters as is usual for a group thread. however, at integral points in the story where a decision needs to be made, we will add each option to a randomizer to determine the outcome of the scenario. this is meant to mirror the decision-based plotline in the game itself and will act as a means for killing off characters and creating our butterfly effects.

with this being said, i think our setting should stay similar to the game, meaning set at one of the friends' cabins. possibly not as intricate as the washingtons' lodge, but similar? possibly smaller? less resort and more secluded? probably not wintertime either. could say beginning of summer? i also think that our characters should be 23-25 and maybe fresh out of college. old friends who went away for school (or chose to stay home) and they've all recently graduated and are coming back together? they could've gone to high school together, something happened to a friend of theirs (or they were involved in some crime) after graduating high school. this situation tore them apart and they all went their separate ways after high school. but now they've decided to have a reunion at whoever's cabin and that's when stuff begins to happen to them?

definitely throw out some other ideas! but just go ahead and get started writing out your characters here like you normally would for a plot page and we will go from there about plot and relationship dynamics between them! feel free to play two characters as well, that way we can continue playing even if one of our characters is killed off early on.

xoxo. ash actual trash coti daddario jordan ramsay

alias: jordan
pronouns: he/him
may '17 - started my new job, so things got pretty crazy and i had to take a step back from writing. looking to get back into it at a slow pace.
timezone: GMT
mature: yes
member group: olaf
249 posts 2105 points
May 18 2017, 02:40 PM
callum rossiter 24, gregg sulkin
intelligent. driven. persuasive.

ever the cocky son-of-a-bitch, callum is one to cause a stir. he's infamous in the group for saying whatever is on his mind, whenever he feels the need to. equiped with his quick wit, smooth words, and fierce competitive nature, cal isn't a boy that you want to turn your back on.

status alive

butterfly effects none

callum rossiter 24, gregg sulkin
intelligent. driven. persuasive.

ever the cocky son-of-a-bitch, callum is one to cause a stir. he's infamous in the group for saying whatever is on his mind, whenever he feels the need to. equiped with his quick wit, smooth words, and fierce competitive nature, cal isn't a boy that you want to turn your back on.

jude hastings 24, kj apa
compassionate. protective. brave.

typically cast into the role of 'golden boy', jude lives up to his stereotype by caring for all those around him fiercely. willing to see past the flaws of others, even to a fault, the boy is always willing to put himself on the line for others. secretly, he wishes to move away, but can't bear to part with his close friends and family.

status alive

butterfly effects none
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!