welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

either way one's a fool, supernatural plots, mxf & mxm
oct 18 - loads of work and a defense and exam on saturday. so i might be scarce until next week. i dont forget all of you but if i did please poke me hard! if i owe you a starter please pm me about it. please please if you want to drop plots dont hesitate to do it just tell me and i wont be mad. thank you.

bow down to king aerli

#2. Werewolf shenanigans. A young werewolf, Muse B, whose pack was killed by hunters a few months ago, is hopelessly lost and alone without an idea what to do with themselves. Cue Muse A, who mysteriously swoops in and takes Muse B into their pack. It's not too long until they become mates, Muse A claiming Muse B for themselves. The thing is, Muse A is responsible for the death of Muse B's pack.

#8. More werewolf things, this time with a dash of Alpha/Beta/Omega. There's a certain Omega who is wilful, stubborn, disobedient, someone who obviously should have been born an Alpha. They go through their heats alone, their argumentative personality driving away any and all potential mates. Until an Alpha from a rival pack of all things meets the Omega - this Alpha in particular is every bit as dominant as their rank suggests they are and has every intention of making the Omega theirs. Falling in love along the way isn't what either of them counted on.

i want both ty -hides-
amia
pronouns she/her/hers
age 24
timezone gmt+8
posts 4756 posts
points 200150 points
status Offline
21 Oct // i promise posts are coming. i've been exhausted lately so all i've been able to do is comms. please lmk if you want to drop things!
amiable

i can give you the second one? haha, and sorry this is late!

rou
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone ACDT
posts 6675 posts
points 111650 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!