welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please check out our site tumblr !

add reply
new poll

riz ahmed x the world 💖, mxf + mxm | comms + rfs
Jan 9 2017, 03:16 AM
-is trash-
hey wsup i'm straight up riz ahmed trash http://i.imgbox.com/5l31T51j.png so i'm pretty much /here/ to make a request for threads with him he is the shining sun love of my life and im SO MAD he didn't win at the golden globes jfc

SSSOOOOOO – i'm interested in playing both against him and using him as a playby!!! i'll keep my request succinct: here for mxf and mxm plots in no particular order and i'm looking for both rfs and comms right now but i'm not fond of myoa-ish comms all the time so hopefully the comm leads to a thread or something of that nature. no smut if you're under 18!!!, i cannot stress this enough.

as far as plots go, i'm very flexible. i have the following triggers/no plots, however: rape / noncon / dubious consent / blood-related incest (step-cest is up for discussion???) / abuse / gore / suicide / self-harm so please be mindful of those thingsi f you're going to suggest anything <3 for faces and plots i dig, head over to my crackship!!! http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png

i think that's pretty much it!!! y'all go wild pls i ////need//// this http://i.imgbox.com/3LlyEOC8.png

© kristen
player update
24/01 – hi! apologies to everyone to whom i owe starters/ replies.i ll try to be as active as possible but work is kicking my ass. not up for dropping anything rn but please let me know via pm if there's anything you're not feeling anymore!!! 💖 also currently NOT accepting any more rfs or anything bcs comsm are literally all i can do and i cant take on any more longer things IM SO SORRY.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt +8
mature: yes
isa849 posts // 28435 points
i$a.herbal tea // Offline
Jan 9 2017, 03:22 AM
i$a.,
    look at this ray of sunshine. http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png i am trash for him. so. let's do this.

your riz x my ruth negga (cause she was another who should've won tonight, but LET'S not get into that), anyways, i feel like these two could be really great friends in the industry and of course, they're not with anyone. i feel like there's a lot of pining going on between these two. so i feel like they're seen a lot with each other but of course, they're like, we're just friends, we'll always be friends. they feel like they're better that way, but of course, maybe, they're pining for one another but of course, they just don't believe it's right for them to ruin their friendship for a courtship, but if they would actually give it a chance, they could see how happy they could actually be.

player update
[ jan 17.] doing a little bit better with the muse, playing catch up / caught up. check out new requests and what not!
timezone: PST
channy 9775 posts // 88505 points
channy.peppermint mocha // Offline
Jan 9 2017, 09:10 PM
channy.
omf ruth negga my QUEEN. i am so here for this pairing, i stg.

but omigod here for pining for each other. i can see them as kind of like being friends for a long time but the timing was never completely right between them, they'd acted together in indie films and one's getting their big break in the mainstream industry so the pressure is also on because suddenly the one in the industry is under a shit ton of pressure to kind of act – if that even makes any sense? – like to be seen with higher profile celebs and stuff to boost their PR. but the feelings for the other are still strong so they kind of decide, okay i think this is what i want to do and they;'re trying to figure out how to do the whole dating thing like at all???
player update
24/01 – hi! apologies to everyone to whom i owe starters/ replies.i ll try to be as active as possible but work is kicking my ass. not up for dropping anything rn but please let me know via pm if there's anything you're not feeling anymore!!! 💖 also currently NOT accepting any more rfs or anything bcs comsm are literally all i can do and i cant take on any more longer things IM SO SORRY.
Jan 9 2017, 09:17 PM
i$a.,
    i actually get what you're saying. so one of them actually has to be seen with someone who's bigger than them and the other is just kind of lost in the background, but they figured out what they want to do. is that what you're saying? i just want to make sure i'm getting it right without looking like an idea, but i like what you have though. they're really great friends and of course, they support one another and always there for each other, even in those dire times.
player update
[ jan 17.] doing a little bit better with the muse, playing catch up / caught up. check out new requests and what not!
Jan 12 2017, 01:25 AM
channy. yes!!! tthat's kind of the idea i had, maybe your ruth negga became the bigger star who had to be seen with other major hollywood names and riz, i wouldn't say lost in the background but he's just not one for the hollywood lifestyle so he's pickier with the roles he plays and prefers films from smaller studios? but pretty much the more indie film side of hollywood. but yeah, he's always supportive of her regardless of the divergence of their careers but when he realises that he might miss his chance to actually ask her out now that she's with all of these bigger stars he decides to ask her out and now it's them trying to figure their relationshp out as like a ~*celebrity couple*~ since they're really more used to a much more subdued, lowkey friendship???
player update
Jan 12 2017, 03:15 AM
i$a.,
    yes! i actually like that for sure. i think she's pretty much (tries) lives a quiet life compared to what she deals with all the time. she's not used to all the lights and what not, but she's slowly getting into it, so for her is kind of jealous of him because he's still doing indies while she's off doing this heavily budget films and being seen with a-listers and what not. i think with them finally dating, they would be like in awkward phase like "what do we do?" "we do what we've been doing just more intimate??"
player update
Jan 14 2017, 03:05 PM
i$a. okay, but like. riz x gal gadot. and idek for plots. something political, perhaps? maybe one of them is tangled up in the political sphere (a la olivia pope) and the other works for a secret government organization. oooooor maybe they've both been struggling to achieve their dreams for years, they have a chance meeting, then from there they sort of build each other up and push each other to achieve their dreams? or, similar to that, they've been together and struggling for a while and they're both on the cusp of getting what they've always wanted, but then surprise - they have to figure out how/if a baby can factor into all of that. or literally anything else!
player update
01/07: this month is hellish at work, so i'll be slow. please distract me on aim @ haiheather
timezone: cst
heather732 posts // 41555 points
have you met heather?herbal tea // Offline
Jan 16 2017, 03:03 AM
channy. yes that's pretty much it!!! is it okay if you start this thread while i work on our others? <3

have you met heather? oh i kind of like the idea of the politicians plot though. maybe my riz works for a secret government organization and your gal as the one tangled up in the political sphere? like they're sort of seeing each other but the nature of their jobs don't really allow for a lot of intimacy considering how much they have to keep from each other and maybe their being together is also questionable in the first place??? is this what you had in mind ? because if i'm misunderstanding let me know! the pairing is so beautiful though sobs. :')

player update
Jan 16 2017, 03:09 AM
i$a.,
    you got it! http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png
player update
Jan 16 2017, 07:11 AM
i$a. that is exactly what i had in mind! i just didn't put it quite as eloquently because i hadn't had my coffee at that point. but ugh yes! they're both so beautiful http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png did you wanna hash more things out or just jump in with something?
player update
01/07: this month is hellish at work, so i'll be slow. please distract me on aim @ haiheather
Jan 18 2017, 08:48 AM
have you met heather? tbh we can start something already!!! are you feeling more comms or rfs? c:
player update
Jan 19 2017, 05:37 PM
i$a. i definitely think a comm at the moment! this month is hell and needs to be over tbh.
player update
Yesterday at 10:00 pm
have you met heather? SORRY IT'S SO LATE FAM but you should have a tag <3
player update
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay