welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please check out our site tumblr !
Pages: (17) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

underneath the mistletoe, [m] for christmas trash
Dec 15 2016, 02:45 PM
lay of arendelle

no matter how little sleep taylor had gotten the night before he still woke early at ten past six. it was an unwritten tradition to wake up early on christmas day, no matter where you were or who you were with. he'd been unable to bring spencer's gift along with him but he'd already asked james to put it up in their living room back in new york city. he stifles a yawn with the back of his hand as he leans over his sleeping boyfriend to glance out of hotel window - checking for snow.
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt
mature: yes
harley22015 posts // 499560 points
harley quinncinnamon dolce latte // Offline
Dec 15 2016, 07:20 PM

it is his first christmas with taylor and spencer is quite glad he gets to spend it somewhere else with him. this trip to london had been quite impulsive and irresponsible on his part, promising to go when he had tons of work to finish. but he was glad he did, because waking up to taylor in a fancy hotel room for christmas is definitely one of his dreams realized. he wakes up when taylor stirs beside him, smiling softly at him. hello, lovely he says as he leans in to kiss his cheek. merry christmas
player update
18th nov ~ work sucks i'll be here to rp techs still but threads will have to wait for a little bit xo
pronouns: she / her
timezone: gmt +8
lay29873 posts // 612735 points
laychai tea // Offline
Dec 16 2016, 05:00 AM
lay of arendelle

he pouts at the lack of snow outside but smiles widely when spencer wakes from his sleep. he slowly climbs on top of him, knees resting either side of his waist before he leans down to kiss him on the lips properly. taylor had long given up caring about morning breath.
merry christmas! he grins. he climbs off of spencer and down from the large queen sized bed before passing across the hotels lush carpet to turn on the christmas tree lights. he'd been over the moon that they had decorated the suite before their arrival.
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
Dec 16 2016, 09:22 AM
he smiles when he climbs on top of him, kissing him eagerly like always had though it had been short. he watches him as he slides off the bed and to the tree, watching how it lights up. quite a nice christmas for us, don't you think? he says, pushing himself up to sit and lean back on the head board. my mom has been calling me for a few times now i think she'll flip if she knows i'm not in new york he chuckles, holding out his hand to his boyfriend to join him
player update
18th nov ~ work sucks i'll be here to rp techs still but threads will have to wait for a little bit xo
laychai tea // Offline
Dec 16 2016, 09:37 AM

he grabs a thick envelope from his open suitcase before he pads back to the bed. taylor climbs onto spencer's lap again and smiles, its the perfect christmas, we just need snow.
he steals another kiss before laughing nervously, you should call her back, my mum's mad but ... i told her we're back the 28th and we can redo christmas.
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
Dec 16 2016, 07:08 PM
i didn't know it doesn't snow here that much like in new york he says, resting his hands on taylor's hips, smiling when he kisses him. i'll call her later. it's still early in new york he eyes the envelop in his hand. what's that?
player update
laychai tea // Offline
Dec 16 2016, 07:25 PM
he fidgets on spencer's lap until he's comfortable and waves the red envelope in the air.
part of- well ... most of your christmas present, he smiles, i'm actually kind of nervous to show you.
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
Dec 17 2016, 08:37 AM
he tilts his head, raising a brow you got me christmas presents? he says, a smile slowly making its way on his face. are you going to show me now or are you just going to keep on waving it on my face?
player update
laychai tea // Offline
Dec 17 2016, 04:22 PM
he hummed for a few seconds before he grins and hands spencer the envelope.
i did but, he starts, it's not like ... anything special, i just- open it!
the envelope was thick - full of the postcards he'd had made of his collection - and he watched nervously as spencer took it from his hand.
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
Dec 18 2016, 08:40 AM
taylor can get him a rim of bond paper and spencer will still be happy with it. anything he gets him is valuable no matter how little or how simple. it's still from taylor and he'll treasure it all equally. he takes a look of what's inside and raises a brow at the stack of card looking things inside. he takes them out, eyes widening slightly and jaw dropping as he flips through the photocards one by one. did you do all these? when- these are all amazing, baby he says, his voice full of pride and happiness.
player update
laychai tea // Offline
Dec 18 2016, 03:01 PM
lay of arendelle

he watches spencer carefully as he flips through the selection of postcards. there was so much he wanted to say - that he'd been working on everything since september, that he'd decided to create his own project for his college degree centered on the two of them being together and that every single picture was somehow related to their relationship. but he kept quiet - difficultly.
taylor watched every facial expression and smiled when he realised spencer liked them, yeah- you really like them? they're all about ... us ... it's a series.
he rocked back onto spencer's thighs and pushed his messy hair back from his face, i did every piece as part of my college project, i'll be graded but i wanted to give you something i'm good at.
player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
Dec 18 2016, 08:04 PM
spencer can't believe what he's hearing, what he's seeing. all of taylor's works had him in awe before, but these, all of these which he had carefully made and put effort in making melts his heart in more ways than taylor could have imagined when he was making them. he can feel the love that taylor has put in each of them and he smiles up at him, his heart swelling from the emotions these portraits are giving him. he puts down the postcards on the bed before he's taking taylor's face into his hands before leaning in to lock their lips in a slow, sweet kiss. all the things he had given him were nothing compared to these. it means more to him than all the material things he could offer him and for this, he would be eternally grateful for taking the risk of breaking of his engagement despite the consequences it entailed. he knows taylor is the one for him, that he's the one he's meant to spend the rest of his life with. there's no other person he can see himself growing up together with. it's only taylor. just taylor. he breaks the kiss after a last lingering one and stares into his boyfriend's eyes, his own glazing over slightly. thank you- so so much for these. you don't know how much i love these- he says softly. ...i love you he kisses him. i love you so much... he kisses him again, putting everything he feels into that kiss.
player update
laychai tea // Offline
Dec 19 2016, 03:33 AM
lay of arendelle

it was the biggest relief knowing spencer loved them as much as taylor had. he'd worked so hard on everything and was finally able to present them to his boyfriend. he smiled from ear to ear and let out a breath he hadn't realised he'd been holding. there wasn't much of a doubt that spencer would've liked his gift - taylor could've got him a three pair pack of boxers and he would've been thankful - but now it was actually clear.

the kiss felt amazing and taylor pushed out his chest to touch spencer's as he deepened it, eyes closed.
i love you too, he mumbled into his lips before slipping a tongue between them again.

player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
Dec 22 2016, 08:22 AM
each time he kisses taylor feels amazing. it never ceases to leave him breathless. it always makes his heart skip a beat no matter how many times they have done it, no matter how long it is. he parts his lips, letting taylor lead the kiss as he holds his boyfriend by the hips. it hadn't been long since they last kissed but he already feels like a long time since that, hence why he's kissing him so eagerly, so passionately with all the i love yous he wants to say drowned into their locked lips.
player update
laychai tea // Offline
Dec 22 2016, 09:04 AM
lay of arendelle

i'm so glad you like them, he adds quickly between kisses, because one of the bigger pieces is going in our living room- is that big headed?

they'd fallen asleep with the heating on so taylor was already half naked but he pushed his hands up spencer's tshirt instead, can you show me how much you love me? he grins.

player update
٩(๑•◡-๑)۶
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (17) 1 2 3 ... Last »
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay