welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (10) « First ... 7 8 9 10  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

ask the staff

taylor swift.

taylor     twenty one years old     he/zir
ask for discord
eastern
tlc
21490 posts
269150 points
currently Offline
Jan 9 2017, 02:40 AM         Quote        
phi beta hi! it's something anyone can do so hopefully the staff is okay with me responding to this! you can use various websites. i personally use randimg.net (although i'm not using it currently) but i know imgweave is another one?
07/01 - currently in florida for the month! may be taking on new plots soon, but sparingly and only with long term intentions.

02/05 - hi, taylor looked straight at me and did a nose wrinkle. that's all.

TRIGGERS     pregnancy & childbirth. distasteful plots done purely for shock value.
yes to 18+ threads

you're lazy, brady.

brady     22 years old     he/him
discord: brady#3707
atlantic (gmt-4)
tupac
30449 posts
22900 points
currently Offline
Jan 9 2017, 03:01 AM         Quote        
phi beta trace redfield.

the only issue with randimg.net is that they use imgur to host their images -- which as far as i know, imgur still has jcink banned because of roleplayers hotlinking to images (something not allowed in imgur's TOS). signavatar.com is an option, as well as imagerotation.com -- though i can't speak for how well either works, as i've never used them personally.

edit: imgweave.com is a really good option, too.
« ˟ 22, ATLANTIC STANDARD (GMT-4), PROFESSIONAL FAILURE. ˟ » BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can taketme. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.

08.06.17 i'm back and trying not to take on so many plots that i overwhelm myself this time lmao.

TRIGGERS     i live for triggers. i won't do age gap plots unless it's mxf, i play the male, and the woman is older tho. soz not soz.
yes to 18+ threads

into the moon!

moon     28 years old     she/her
ask for telegram/discord
eastern
genuwine
2362 posts
44815 points
currently Offline
Feb 1 2017, 12:50 PM         Quote        
not sure if this is the right place to do this but i was wondering if an admin could make it so the threads on my personal board and sub boards post alphabetically? ♡♡♡
i can be slow to replies so gimme all the rapid fires!
TRIGGERS     none that I can think of!
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

kristen     21 years old     she / her / hers
pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37568 posts
507645 points
currently Offline
Feb 1 2017, 08:50 PM         Quote        
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

TRIGGERS     terminal illnesses, rape/sexual assault, abuse (explicit physical abuse mostly), and incest (step-cest not included), pedophilia
yes to 18+ threads

dawn

dawn     26 years old     she / her
pm
pht
nsync
50038 posts
1343400 points
currently Offline
Feb 11 2017, 03:18 AM         Quote        
hi! is it possible to have like a joint personal board or something? like can we put ours together or maybe purchase a new one?
[b]170819[/b] i finally reached 50k yay!! <3
TRIGGERS     rape, incest
yes to 18+ threads

ro

ro     24 years old     she/her
discord + pm
gmt -3
spice girls
38214 posts
824150 points
currently Offline
Feb 12 2017, 12:02 AM         Quote        
spencer hi, angel!!! i just created a joint boards forum, so, yeah, now you can purchase a subforum there and stuff http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

08.10 yes, i have 8 sehun avatars bc he ended me, but also i'm gonna have all of bts by next week so there i go with 48 avs but ANYWAY the point is, i'm back in school so things might slow down a bit

TRIGGERS     non/dub-con & incest are two things i have no interest in.
yes to 18+ threads

dawn

dawn     26 years old     she / her
pm
pht
nsync
50038 posts
1343400 points
currently Offline
Feb 12 2017, 12:30 AM         Quote        
ro callowayomg that's so cool! thanks so much! <3
[b]170819[/b] i finally reached 50k yay!! <3
TRIGGERS     rape, incest
yes to 18+ threads

marie stark

marie     23 years old     she/her
pm for discord
gmt -5 (eastern)
genuwine
1807 posts
16040 points
currently Offline
Feb 24 2017, 01:00 AM         Quote        
tbh i'm posting this idea on all the sites i'm active on lmao.

anyways, with aim getting rid of statuses and most people switching to discord, it got me thinking. what if cosl had a discord server??? you could set up multiple text channels where people could drop links, use one to post statuses if they want, etc. on the site i admin, we have one and it runs smoothly. i have a good amount of discord knowledge so i'd be more than happy to assist in setting up a discord channel for cosl if this is something the staff team would like to pursue. <3

i just love discord and i think that a cosl server could help bring people together tbh especially since there won't be anymore aim statuses, which is a feature that has been highly utilized.
( july 21st ) easing myself back into cosl. <3
TRIGGERS     rape, incest, domestic abuse, animal abuse, drunk driving, sibling death this isn't rly a trigger but i'm not comfortable doing plots involving bdsm.
no to 18+ threads

doe, a dear

doe     26 years old     she/her
tomhvrdy on aim/telegram
gmt -08
genuwine
2334 posts
43400 points
currently Offline
Mar 8 2017, 04:47 PM         Quote        
v belated but i want to second marie's suggestion for a discord server!!!! it would be hella.
03/11: finally got a house i might die before we get to move in oh my god.
TRIGGERS     i don't really have any triggers, but there are some subjects that i'm not interested in for various reasons. squicks: mxm plots. noncon [dubcon is situational]. older female x younger male. enemies with benefits.
yes to 18+ threads

you're lazy, brady.

brady     22 years old     he/him
discord: brady#3707
atlantic (gmt-4)
tupac
30449 posts
22900 points
currently Offline
Mar 8 2017, 05:25 PM         Quote        
just want to jump in and third it! considering aim doesn't even work for a lot of the people i talk to anymore, discord would be a fantastic way to not only bring those who regularly use cosl closer together (and hopefully help combat the idea of cliques, since i know there are still some folks that think cliques run rampant on cosl) but it would also be a great place to drop links for requests so they aren't being posted in the cbox as much, initiate group plots, etc. idk i don't really think i explained what's in my head that well but l o l basically i just think it would be really fantastic.
« ˟ 22, ATLANTIC STANDARD (GMT-4), PROFESSIONAL FAILURE. ˟ » BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can taketme. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.

08.06.17 i'm back and trying not to take on so many plots that i overwhelm myself this time lmao.

TRIGGERS     i live for triggers. i won't do age gap plots unless it's mxf, i play the male, and the woman is older tho. soz not soz.
yes to 18+ threads

doe, a dear

doe     26 years old     she/her
tomhvrdy on aim/telegram
gmt -08
genuwine
2334 posts
43400 points
currently Offline
Mar 8 2017, 08:27 PM         Quote        
just wanting to specifically echo what wyatt said, having a specific channel to drop links (with a lil description maybe) instead of it being part of the ~main chat would be super great.
03/11: finally got a house i might die before we get to move in oh my god.
TRIGGERS     i don't really have any triggers, but there are some subjects that i'm not interested in for various reasons. squicks: mxm plots. noncon [dubcon is situational]. older female x younger male. enemies with benefits.
yes to 18+ threads

cassie palvin.

cassie     31 years old     she / her
pm me
central
backstreet boys
22642 posts
13900 points
currently Online
Mar 8 2017, 08:36 PM         Quote        
discussing this right now
august 15: taking on things but limiting myself so i do not get overwhelmed.
TRIGGERS     cancer
yes to 18+ threads

(wish)ful thinking

wish     27 years old     she/her
pm
pacific
aaliyah
964 posts
36860 points
currently Offline
Jun 13 2017, 04:55 PM         Quote        
I've been looking for some sort of explanation of what the MYOA is. I would hate to assume it's one thing and find out it's not that at all? Could we have an explanation added to the newbs guide? Or have I missed it the explanation entirely?
8/18 - Updated my faces and things
TRIGGERS     none
ask first to 18+ threads

melissa

melissa     25 years old     she / her
discord + pm
central
hanson
25504 posts
849595 points
currently Offline
Jun 13 2017, 05:44 PM         Quote        
hiiii (wish)ful thinking so an myoa is 'make your own adventure' and basically a member will reply with what type of ship (fxm, mxm, fxf, etc.), no go faces, triggers, and what type of thread (comm or rf generally). basically, you just post a starter without discussing the plot or characters with the other person and it sort of builds on it's own essentially. hope this answers your question!
MAY 6th - tbh i never know what i'm even writing in here anymore but entertain me and i'll love you forever
TRIGGERS     if i feel uncomfortable with anything i'll let you know
yes to 18+ threads

(wish)ful thinking

wish     27 years old     she/her
pm
pacific
aaliyah
964 posts
36860 points
currently Offline
Jun 13 2017, 09:46 PM         Quote        
Thank you melissa. That does help a lot!
8/18 - Updated my faces and things
TRIGGERS     none
ask first to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (10) « First ... 7 8 9 10 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!