welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (11) « First ... 7 8 9 10 11  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

ask the staff
buy reputation by taylor swift + THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE! THINGS! DAR-LING!
phi beta hi! it's something anyone can do so hopefully the staff is okay with me responding to this! you can use various websites. i personally use randimg.net (although i'm not using it currently) but i know imgweave is another one?
taylor
pronouns he/him
age twenty one
timezone eastern
posts 23358 posts
points 369050 points
status Offline
« ˟ 11.08.17 ˟ » lol my mental state is shit, but i promise i'm trying.
phi beta trace redfield.

the only issue with randimg.net is that they use imgur to host their images -- which as far as i know, imgur still has jcink banned because of roleplayers hotlinking to images (something not allowed in imgur's TOS). signavatar.com is an option, as well as imagerotation.com -- though i can't speak for how well either works, as i've never used them personally.

edit: imgweave.com is a really good option, too.
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
timezone atlantic (gmt-4)
posts 30754 posts
points 42450 points
status Offline
i can be slow to replies so gimme all the rapid fires!
not sure if this is the right place to do this but i was wondering if an admin could make it so the threads on my personal board and sub boards post alphabetically? ♡♡♡
moon
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone eastern
posts 2362 posts
points 44815 points
status Offline
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

kristen
pronouns she / her / hers
age 21
timezone central/gmt -6
posts 37577 posts
points 508095 points
status Offline
hi! is it possible to have like a joint personal board or something? like can we put ours together or maybe purchase a new one?
dawn
pronouns she / her
age 26
timezone pht
posts 50429 posts
points 1366350 points
status Offline
mic mic bungee
spencer hi, angel!!! i just created a joint boards forum, so, yeah, now you can purchase a subforum there and stuff http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
ro
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone gmt -3
posts 39805 posts
points 905350 points
status Offline
ro callowayomg that's so cool! thanks so much! <3
dawn
pronouns she / her
age 26
timezone pht
posts 50429 posts
points 1366350 points
status Offline
marie mikaelson
tbh i'm posting this idea on all the sites i'm active on lmao.

anyways, with aim getting rid of statuses and most people switching to discord, it got me thinking. what if cosl had a discord server??? you could set up multiple text channels where people could drop links, use one to post statuses if they want, etc. on the site i admin, we have one and it runs smoothly. i have a good amount of discord knowledge so i'd be more than happy to assist in setting up a discord channel for cosl if this is something the staff team would like to pursue. <3

i just love discord and i think that a cosl server could help bring people together tbh especially since there won't be anymore aim statuses, which is a feature that has been highly utilized.
pronouns
posts 0 posts
points points
status
03/11: finally got a house i might die before we get to move in oh my god.
v belated but i want to second marie's suggestion for a discord server!!!! it would be hella.
doe
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone gmt -08
posts 2334 posts
points 43400 points
status Offline
« ˟ 11.08.17 ˟ » lol my mental state is shit, but i promise i'm trying.
just want to jump in and third it! considering aim doesn't even work for a lot of the people i talk to anymore, discord would be a fantastic way to not only bring those who regularly use cosl closer together (and hopefully help combat the idea of cliques, since i know there are still some folks that think cliques run rampant on cosl) but it would also be a great place to drop links for requests so they aren't being posted in the cbox as much, initiate group plots, etc. idk i don't really think i explained what's in my head that well but l o l basically i just think it would be really fantastic.
brady
pronouns he/him
age 23
timezone atlantic (gmt-4)
posts 30754 posts
points 42450 points
status Offline
03/11: finally got a house i might die before we get to move in oh my god.
just wanting to specifically echo what wyatt said, having a specific channel to drop links (with a lil description maybe) instead of it being part of the ~main chat would be super great.
doe
pronouns she/her
age 26
timezone gmt -08
posts 2334 posts
points 43400 points
status Offline
october 12: currently not taking on any new plots.
discussing this right now
cassie
pronouns she / her
age 31
timezone central
posts 26009 posts
points 77895 points
status Offline
8/18 - Updated my faces and things
I've been looking for some sort of explanation of what the MYOA is. I would hate to assume it's one thing and find out it's not that at all? Could we have an explanation added to the newbs guide? Or have I missed it the explanation entirely?
wish
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone pacific
posts 1017 posts
points 40160 points
status Offline
AUGUST 30th - literally the sleepiest 99% of the time but also here for some new comms so hit me up.
hiiii (wish)ful thinking so an myoa is 'make your own adventure' and basically a member will reply with what type of ship (fxm, mxm, fxf, etc.), no go faces, triggers, and what type of thread (comm or rf generally). basically, you just post a starter without discussing the plot or characters with the other person and it sort of builds on it's own essentially. hope this answers your question!
melissa
pronouns she / her
age 25
timezone central
posts 25753 posts
points 857745 points
status Offline
8/18 - Updated my faces and things
Thank you melissa. That does help a lot!
wish
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone pacific
posts 1017 posts
points 40160 points
status Offline
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (11) « First ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!