welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

ask the staff
jac
25 years old
she/her
central
AIM - PM for
mature threads? ask first
february 24th this month has been kinda crazy!! and it probably will only slow down a little next month, i don't even know. but bare with me, y'all, it's appreciated. i will get to everything. <3
boy meets world
Idk if I'm the only one experiencing the problem or if I am just being super blond and can't figure it out- but I noticed when I'm on my phone (like now), that I can't track topics or edit my own posts. The options just don't show up for me. Obviously it isn't a huge issue bc I can just switch to desktop version momentarily if needed, but I thought I would bring it up! c:
kristen
21 years old
she / her / hers
central/gmt -6
pm/aim/skype
mature threads? yes
feb 4th -- ♡ starting to get busy with college again but i'm still here! currently making a custom code set for lay. you can buy codes from me in the points thread! ty to my wonderful wife leigh for my avatars <3
goblin
cortnie fransexy -- you aren't the only one with the issue! it'll let me see the options on some threads but not on others. it was brought up earlier (in the skin issues thread), but we still haven't found a fix for it. <3
kenz
22 years old
she/her
pst
pm pls
mature threads? yes
october 17 // i've been pretty busy with real life things. sorry y'all.
friends
forgive me if i'm just not seeing it, but i was wondering if we
had a character dump subforum anywhere? :')

like, specifically for character skeletons/apps?
i know we have other development forums in the character
junkyard, so i was curious about where those would go.
cassie
30 years old
she / her
central
pm me
mature threads? yes
february 26th: so to my surprise, the other woman that worked with me quit and i was offered her position as lead designer. this means we're short one person and i am going to be learning a new position. i might be slow the next week or so. not to mention i am in the process of opening another site. i will try to get to replies asap.
veronica mars
☆ kenz egerton i had meant to add something for that before we opened but forgot. i went ahead and added a forum titled "character development" where you can put apps and stuff like that or whatever you want there!
ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
discord + pm
mature threads? yes
i'm the upside down smile emoji

03.24 currently working on codes for jack.

goblin
marie mikaelson jcink updated their admin cp today, and now we have bold for the custom profile fields and it'll show in your mini profile and profile http://i.imgbox.com/tHejXvzf.png

thanks @ jcink, you've done it again
marie
23 years old
she/her
gmt -5 (eastern)
pm for discord
mature threads? no
( march 14th ) i've been sick with the flu and playing catch up on homework. slowly getting back into the swing of things though!! <3
scandal
QUOTE (ro is satan @ Aug 2 2016, 08:19 PM)
marie mikaelson jcink updated their admin cp today, and now we have bold for the custom profile fields and it'll show in your mini profile and profile  http://i.imgbox.com/tHejXvzf.png

thanks @ jcink, you've done it again

sobs bless jcink

hella heart eyes over cosl being on jcink now bc of how great jcink is lmao
bexx
20 years old
she/her
EST / GMT -5
PM / AIM @PILLSOFLOVE
mature threads? yes
02.18.17 – trying to pick up some new mxm plots! i have a mxm request up so definitely post there.
the oc
hello friends! so, i'm having some trouble with bolding and the mini profile. whenever i try to bold the date i have written in my little blurb, it unbolds the names i have bolded for what faces i like to use. then, when i remove the bold, the faces still don't look bolded? so there's just something funky going on with bolding and the mini profile!
ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
discord + pm
mature threads? yes

goblin
indominus bexx if you give me a moment, i'll check the entire admin cp all over again because the new jcink feature is too new but it should be working fine since it's not beta anymore. if i find something quickly, i'll edit this post in with all the info, so keep an eye here bb

UPDATE: the new jcink feature is interferring with custom profiles (as expected) so we have to decide whether we want to keep the bold for the miniprofiles or the profiles.
ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
discord + pm
mature threads? yes

goblin
fall out moose a direct cbox link was added to the links right under the header!!!
oh kay
years old
would it be possible to get the gif in the custom posts and the gif in the custom profile in two separate profile fields? the shapes are so different that it's hard to position in a way that makes them both look good. i also tend to use a texture that messes up when things are auto-resized.
ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
discord + pm
mature threads? yes

goblin
oh kay you got it!!! sorry i didn't get to it earlier!!
sue
28 years old
she + her
gmt-8
pm
mature threads? yes
tba
law & order: svu
hey guys! i noticed that the personal announcements spot cuts off in the member profile. is there a way to increase the character limit there? (if not, no worries, i know absolutely zero about coding so lolol i defer to y'all)
krista starr ★
years old
can we get a list of what hexcodes are already being used in the cbox added to the points thread?
ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
discord + pm
mature threads? yes

goblin
sue the cat mom i think it should be good now? it should scroll like it does on my profile & mini-profile (i was testing so don't mind the lorem ipsum lmao)

krista starr ★ we'll have one soon!!
caleigh
twenty-two years old
she/hers
est
pm
mature threads? yes
10.6.16 - *cry emoji* so it's been midterms and nonstop projects/ papers so i'm a little slow. but after this week i'll get back into the swing of things i swear.
the oc
could we get the rest of the emojis added pls

also i've noticed a few guests / new members ask like where to post/find requests, and where the codes are. and while i know there's a guide up that links everything maybe adding one or two more links to the topbar with like 'requests' 'codes' like in similar non-cosl jcink sites might make it a little more user friendly to newcommers? just a suggestion
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
add reply
fast reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk