we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

infinite, cori + kate + ot3
josie quinzel
19/01 it's the weekend!!!! yay. i've been mia all week and really slow with replies recently (i know i owe a lot!) but i am going to get to posts this weekend so please bear with me if i owe you stuff from ages ago 💗
pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt
member group: creme
mature? yes
josie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 7 2018, 02:22 PM
the last time christian had looked out of the window had been a good few hours ago. it was just too easy to lose track of time with emma and nathan being here, especially when they were halfway through a game of mario party (which had maybe, just maybe gotten a little more intense and competitive than necessary but it always did with that game). his mom had called, immediately launching into a tirade of are-you-okay and where-are-you and explaining she and his dad they wouldn't be back tonight because of the storm. as soon as he'd managed to get her off the phone christian had pushed himself up from his spot on the bed, going over to the window and pulling the drapes to one side. "uh, yeah, so i don't think you guys are going anywhere tonight..." he said, eyebrows raising at the snow that had fallen, covering everything - cars included - in a thick, white blanket. more snow only continued to fall, the wind sending it scattering in a flurry.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

to do

n/a
what's your damage, cori?
jan. 16 back in school and it is weird. shouldn't be slowing down at all but we will see.
timezone: EST / GMT-5
member group: red velvet cake
mature? yes
cori
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 9 2018, 11:50 AM
nathan wasn't really sure how long they'd all been hanging out. they were just doing their normal thing—hanging, eating, playing mario party. he was losing this time, even though he usually won. (he was convinced the two of them were ganging up on him to take him down because of their jealousy of how good he was at this game.) they were paused when christian's mom called, saying they weren't coming home because of the storm. nathan was vaguely aware that it was supposed to snow, but he didn't realize it was snowing that much. he followed christian over to the window and came up right next to him, peering out from behind the curtains. "shit, that's a lot of snow," he said, as if christian couldn't see it himself. not only was it snowing a lot, but it was windy, making the air seem almost foggy what with all the snow blowing around. he definitely wasn't going to go out there in that. and it wasn't like he and emma didn't crash here all the time.

tracker

crackship

plots

royalty
kate is no one.
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ all hail queen cori ♛
timezone: CST
member group: mint chocolate cheesecake
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 9 2018, 03:02 PM
time passed pretty quickly when the three of them were hanging out. and it passed in a way that emma never realized how long had gone by. especially when they were playing mario party and screaming at each other. friendly, competitive screaming, of course. emma got really into each mini game, and she was a bit cut throat when it came to stealing stars and all that, but that was just part of the game. backstabbing your friends and all that. they were unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) interrupted by a phone call, and she sat back on the couch, putting the controller on the couch while christian was on the phone. it must have been his parents. then, he was looking out the window, and she followed both boys over, peering out. "oh my gosh," a hint of excitement edged into her voice. "let's go in it, pleaseeee," she begged both boys, putting her arms around them.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

josie quinzel
19/01 it's the weekend!!!! yay. i've been mia all week and really slow with replies recently (i know i owe a lot!) but i am going to get to posts this weekend so please bear with me if i owe you stuff from ages ago 💗
mature? yes
josie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 04:43 PM
yeah, that was a lot of snow. he just continued to stare out at it, thinking over how it was probably much safer if nathan and emma stayed here tonight. going out into the snow hadn't exactly crossed his mind but now that emma mentioned it, he wasn't going to say no. suddenly, going out into the snow was the best idea ever. "yeah, lets do it. good idea." he stayed exactly where he was, not moving just yet. emma had her arm around him.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

to do

n/a
what's your damage, cori?
jan. 16 back in school and it is weird. shouldn't be slowing down at all but we will see.
timezone: EST / GMT-5
member group: red velvet cake
mature? yes
cori
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 05:32 PM
once they were all crowded around the window, emma put her arms around them and suggested they go out into the snow. it was pretty windy, and it looked kind of scary, if he were being honest. but then as soon as emma said it, christian agreed. which was kind of weird. that didn't seem much like christian. but whatever, if she wanted to do it and christian was agreeing, it was simply not in his nature to be the one person in their group of three to say no. "too bad i didn't bring my snow pants," nathan said, not that he actually owned snow pants. "guess i'm just going to freeze." he didn't actually make a motion to leave, maybe because a small part of him was kind of hoping they'd stay inside, where it was warm. but he wasn't going to be the one of them to chicken out.

tracker

crackship

plots

royalty
kate is no one.
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ all hail queen cori ♛
timezone: CST
member group: mint chocolate cheesecake
mature? yes
kate
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 12 2018, 08:53 PM
emma beamed as christian agreed with her, and then nathan followed suit, though far more reluctantly. "we'll all freeze together, it'll be fine," she told him, reaching up to ruffle his hair. truth was, she hadn't come prepared to have any snow adventures. she had her winter coat, of course, but no hat, no mittens. there had been no plan to spend any length of time outdoors. but it was happening now. "christian has plenty of clothes for us to change into," she added. because they'd need that, once what they had on inevitably became soaked and freezing. she let go of both boys to go to the front door to put on the boots she'd worn over.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

josie quinzel
mature? yes
josie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Today at 06:03 am
he definitely wouldn't have suggested going out into the snow unless emma had brought it up and sure, he'd have without a doubt preferred to stay inside where it was warm and dry. just looking out of the window again had him feeling cold - everything was pretty much swallowed up in white and the snow was still falling thick and fast - but her beam in his direction was just too cute to think about that. "yeah, exactly. it's no big deal," he agreed with a shrug, immediately beginning to follow emma out of room and looking back over his shoulder at nathan. "come on. it'll be fun," he insisted, although it kind of sounded like he was convincing himself then. he had maybe kind of hoped nathan might protest against going out in the snow because then he'd have an excuse to stay inside. but since he'd been so quick to agree and nathan hadn't said no either, they couldn't exactly back down and leave emma to go out by herself.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

to do

n/a
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll