welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

lips like sugar
21 Oct // i promise posts are coming. i've been exhausted lately so all i've been able to do is comms. please lmk if you want to drop things!
Hello, hello! Hoodie is in charge of this. The genre is now real life. Obviously this is going to be 18+, so please be eighteen or over in order to join. There's no limit to how many characters can be added, so this could quite possibly turn out to a huge harem, haha.

The harem is situated in Hollywood.

There will be mixtures of mxf, fxf and occasionally mxm I'm guessing, so whatever pairing you want to do is obviously up to you. There's no limit to the characters you can make, either.

Harem Leader:
Hoodie's guy

Harem Women:
Will add the women when I get on laptop

Harem Men:

Please reply with this:
Name, ##, Face Claim, Alias

rou
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone ACDT
posts 6660 posts
points 110700 points
status Offline
oct 18 - loads of work and a defense and exam on saturday. so i might be scarce until next week. i dont forget all of you but if i did please poke me hard! if i owe you a starter please pm me about it. please please if you want to drop plots dont hesitate to do it just tell me and i wont be mad. thank you.
CODE
Lyanna Yates ,  23,  gigi hadid , werewolf, amiable
Andrew Weston, 26 , daniel sharman, vampire, amiable
amia
pronouns she/her/hers
age 24
timezone gmt+8
posts 4680 posts
points 196300 points
status Offline
oct 3rd // so.... i'm the worst. i overwhelmed myself the past could of weeks. gonna be dropping some plots on here and work on getting things straight again.
Nadine Davenport, 23, Josephine Skriver, Witch, Chrissy
chrissy
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone cst
posts 303 posts
points 16205 points
status Offline
october 20 ▸ flicker is out, my life has gone to shit though. i'll get to things when i get to them.

3 october ▸ i'm just here for niall bum & niall belly ty.

Sabrina Marshall, 24 (secretly older), Maddie Hasson, Succubi, Becky
becky
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone gmt +13/nzdt
posts 22374 posts
points 236900 points
status Online
Avatar credit to Kiwa007 @ DeviantArt
evita rodriguez, 18 (appearing, actually 167), becky g, vampire, jess
jess
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone central
posts 1973 posts
points 35700 points
status Offline
OCTOBER 5TH: So for now, I think I'm good with the number of plots and partners I have right now, and work has been pretty killer as of lately. If we don't have a thread up yet and/or haven't really been chatting with each other in the past week, i'm afraid i'll have to drop those potential ideas. :( hopefully next time!
hey guys! aerli is taking herself out of the plot idea, so she's pretty much left in charge. we didn't really think much of an idea for all of this before she posted. so what I want to do now is change up a couple things. For starters, this idea is just gonna be for real life. secondly, I do have a couple of ideas, but I would love to collaborate with those of you still interested to see what sort of shenanigans our characters can come up with. sorry for the inconvenience.
hoodie
pronouns he
age 26
timezone EST
posts 388 posts
points 9790 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!