welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

idk, jul 6 - ?
eve
so i've been trying to figure out how to write this. the last thing i wanna do is make my personal issues so public, but i don't think i have the energy to dm/explaining to so many people over and over and i wish there was a button somewhere that could do it for me. and in the past tbh i wouldn't say anything and just ghost w/ my issues, but it's a bad habit and i really don't want to do that to my partners this year

my dog died yesterday. i need to take a couple days off or more, i won't know how long. he was a close friend i've known for almost 17 years, which i'm now realizing means he's been there for a majority of my entire life, so

if we could just press pause for a while on all the things w/ me, i'd be eternally grateful. if not, i'll understand and we can archive our things or w/e. it sucks bc i loved a lot of the stuff we had going on and some we just barely started. i'm hoping to be able to write again soon w/ y'all bc it helps to just do something else to take my mind off, but i can't make any promises so i wanted to give everyone a heads up it's v likely i might actually just disappear bc it's how i'm feeling inside. https://cdnw.nickpic.host/oWxSZ8.png

king morbid overdosed. tsuki georgie and the giant peach gray's anatomy jay ciel's moving castle alley dewitt springfever lulu saints roe elleanor shellstrop abbie teller charlie fisher lilah grande cascat seth was here. + anyone else i forgot to tag bc my mind is a mess
mature?
yes
status
please no: none
eve
26 • she/her • pacific
eve // oh man, i am so sorry to hear that. :( take all the time you need! i'll be here for ya!
JUNE 5TH lot of work, lot of online homework, gonna be selective with new plots. also gonna be dropping a few plots that haven't kept my interest.
mature?
yes
status
please no: none whatsoever.
m.
27 • he / him • EST
eve i'm so very sorry to hear this. sending you lots of love! and don't worry at all, take all the time you need - hit me up on discord if you need to chat!
5th july - i've been crazy busy this week, replies are coming this weekend!
mature?
yes
status
please no: nothing really.
georgie
25 • SHE/HER • GMT
damn, i’m so so sorry, it must be hard as hell. you know where to find me if you want to talk or anything to lift spirits. i’ll be 100% waiting here to continue our things whenever you’re ready and feeling up to it!! sending good vibes and thoughts your way https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odeNED.png
july 17th // things have been crazy with me; i had family over and i just got back to school for summer classes and am settling in. once i get everything back in order in my brain, i’ll prob be ready to reply to things, so i haven’t abandoned anyone!
mature?
yes
status
please no: none. but i'm not a fan of canon / picships unless specifically noted (i’m a crackship whore)
alley
21 • she/her • EST
eve oh honey 😞 i'm so, so sorry! i appreciate that you remembered me, and will totally wait as long as you need. take your time and take care of yourself first!! i'll be here when you get back 🙁 i may reply to you while you're gone, but i will not tag you so as to not stress you out. you can just give me a poke when you come back. ❤
7/16: hi lovelies. probably should've put this up sooner, but i thought i'd be out of my weird weekend funk by monday. i just started an antidepressant and have recently quit caffeine cold turkey, so i need to figure out a new routine to get me feeling creative again now that i've burned through my initial rush from being back. i'll be back by the end of the week, promise. ♡

6/28/18: after 12+ months mostly inactive, i'm back. and to no one's surprise, i am still very busy. i've got people who've been waiting a year to write with me, as well as other hobbies, so i am obligated to guard my time. flakes need not apply. it's nothing personal. i was one too.

mature?
ask first
status
please no: ghosting.

content-wise, keep it tasteful and you'll be fine. i only have situational squicks, but i have to get to know you in order to get trashy with you. as a general note for interacting with me though, i have trypophobia. please don't send me images featuring objects (like heads/faces) photoshopped in clusters, or anything similar.

roe
25 • she/her • est
of course! i'll have our stuff up by the time you get back. i wasn't feeling well last night so i'm late to get to it lol.
[ june 3rd ] ∙ catching up on things!

just as a general reminder i drop communication threads after two weeks with no reply and threads after one month with no reply.

mature?
yes
status
please no: not so much triggers as things that make me uncomfortable. i'm not interested in writing out rape or abuse scenes but they are fine in a past tense sense. i also will not do any form of incest plots.
lilah
25 • she & her • pacific
eve -- Consider it paused! You absolutely have the right to take all the time you need to grieve your friend. I'm here if you need to talk! https://cdnw.nickpic.host/ode4Sx.png
mature?
yes
status
please no: incest, age play, animal abuse, sex trafficking
spring
23 • she/her • EST
eve oh my god, i'm so sorry to hear that. i don't know how you must be feeling, but i can imagine the pain, because i understand how unconditionally dogs love the people they live with. please take all the time you need, and you know where i am if you ever need to talk. please don't hesitate if you want or need it. also, i'm not going anywhere so whenever you want or need a thread, i'm here.

take care, eve.
June 30 - currently only available for disney personified, fairytale, fantasy, historical, superheroes, legend, myth.
mature?
no
status
please no: hardly any triggers, but I'm very occasionally available for smut.
seth
25 • he/him • GMT
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll