we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Add Reply
New Poll

ISLAND BREEZE ❞ [m/tw], jill/'demi'
you go becky criss.
feb 14 ▸ happy valentines day <3 i'm working full time until 26th, where i start my bachelors degree! also 10000% terrified but 10000% excited. i'll get to things whenever i am able to, otherwise let me know.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt +13/nzdt
member group: devil's food cake
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 23 2017, 09:11 PM
josie was done being that twin who was always the last one to be picked in gym class or even not even able to have the courage to talk to some guy she had a crush on, she just wanted to be seen as something different. and the only person she knew that would be willing to give her some advice was her own sister, just hoping it wouldn't turn too strange. "so, i was wondering if you could help me with something." josie fiddled with her thumbs as she sat at the end of her sister's bed, looking around everywhere but her.
// tagged // jill criss //

tracker

crackship

models

jill criss
<33333333
pronouns: SHE/HER
timezone: EST
member group: grand raspberry trifle
mature? yes
JILL
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 24 2017, 08:51 AM
user posted image

jess was someone who was always very comfortable with herself, and with that, came her confidence; she was outgoing, loved being around people - all of these things came very naturally to her. she always had people around her; and she loved being around other people, so naturally, she was always trying to keep herself busy and surrounded by others. it was easy for her, but she knew that her twin sister, was definitely less so, they two of them were different from one another; but it didn't change the fact that they loved one another. so when she heard the other say that she needed "yeah girly, what's up?" she said, finishing off the last of her eyeliner so that she could focus her attention onto the other.

tracker

crackship

you go becky criss.
feb 14 ▸ happy valentines day <3 i'm working full time until 26th, where i start my bachelors degree! also 10000% terrified but 10000% excited. i'll get to things whenever i am able to, otherwise let me know.
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 25 2017, 10:35 PM
she was never jealous or upset when it came to jess, she was more in awe of how her sister was able to be so outgoing and energetic, josie wished she was able to be more like her. "there is this guy at school." she mumbled her way through words, twiddling her thumbs and glanced at the bed. "and i don't really know anything about that stuff, i was wondering if you could help me or something." josie shrugged, already feeling her cheeks flush.

tracker

crackship

models

jill criss
<33333333
mature? yes
JILL
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 26 2017, 08:41 PM
user posted image

when her sister had mentioned a guy at school; she immediately knew what the other had been getting at. jess was definitely the more likely one of the two of them to bring someone back home. jess had always been more drawn to girls, but she had dated both and certainly knew how to satisfy both. "yeah, totally," she said as sheput away the rest of her makeup. "what exactly did you want to know?" she asked the other, raising her eyebrow a little bit. she was definitely glad that her sister was coming to her first, the last thing that jess had wanted was for her sister to let some douchebag guy to take the lead and end up taking advantage of her.

tracker

crackship

you go becky criss.
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 27 2017, 12:38 AM
she didn’t know what she really wanted, which was something that josie didn’t like the feeling of. not knowing or being so unsure about things, it wasn’t her and she didn’t want anyone else to know about it too. but jess was there and she never said anything wrong back, all the reasons why josie loved her. “i don’t really know, if i’m honest.” she shrugged again, hating how she sounded already. “i don’t think he even knows me, so maybe it isn’t worth it.” josie chewed on the inside of her cheek, glancing up at her sister.

tracker

crackship

models

jill criss
<33333333
mature? yes
JILL
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 28 2017, 07:47 PM
user posted image

jess was always protective of her twin sister; it was something that simply came natural to her. the last thing that she had wanted was for her sister to get hurt. "may i ask who it is?" she asked the other. she knew most of the guys at school; it was the result of her being a natural social butterfly. she certainly had her opinions on some of them, but if she knew who the guy was, then maybe she could have tailored her advice to fit the person. of course, she was sure if her sister didn't want to tell her, then she could just give some general advice.

tracker

crackship

you go becky criss.
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Dec 29 2017, 12:35 AM
josie didn’t know if she could tell her sister exactly who it was, almost embarrassed to even ask her about it as well. “it’s um,” she stuttered, cheeks turning redder. “just this guy in my chem class.” josie shrugged again, getting quieter the more she talked and shifted awkwardly in the spot. she didn’t know why it was so hard for her to just talk about anything that involved the opposite sex and maybe more. “it’s all a bad idea anyway, let’s just forget i said anything.” she mumbled on quickly after, shifting in the spot.

tracker

crackship

models

jill criss
<33333333
mature? yes
JILL
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 8 2018, 08:40 PM
user posted image

jess raised her eye a little bit when the other had mentioned a guy in her chem class. jess was in the other ap class, so she had no idea who was in her sister's - she probably couldn't have guessed even if she had wanted to. "you don't have to be shy, you can totally tell me," she said, playing with the ends of her hair out of habit. "why would it be a bad idea?" she asked the other, licking her lips a little bit. "do i know him?" she asked, wondering if the other would at least give her some kind of hint.

tracker

crackship

you go becky criss.
mature? yes
becky
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 31 2018, 02:58 AM
"just all of this is a bad idea," josie flapped her hand around as though it was going to make any sense. "um, i don't know. his name is andrew and he is just really nice." she chewed on the inside of her lip and glanced at her sister once more. "i don't know what i'm doing at all, jess." josie let out a small, pathetic laugh and threw in another shrug for good measure as well.

tracker

crackship

models

jill criss
<33333333
mature? yes
JILL
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Feb 1 2018, 09:04 PM
user posted image

when jess had heard her sister say the guy's name, she nodded her head. she had seen him around, he was very much good looking. of course, she knew nearly nothing about him, but if josie liked him, she didn't have a problem with it, she certainly trusted the other's judgment. "how is it a bad idea? do you talk with him a lot?" she asked the other, wondering if she needed to give the other flirting tips. "what are we talking here? like have you ever made a move on someone before?" she asked the other, raising her eyebrows a little bit.

tracker

crackship

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll