welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

come as you are, a mini dump i guess [f/m, f/f, poly]

danielle

danielle     24 years old     she/her
danielle#2904 - discord
cst
mya
123 posts
6755 points
currently Offline
May 18 2017, 10:55 AM         Quote        
indigo blue

i never have enough dragon age in my life

my seychelle gabriel x your manish dayal for something with plot 3?
my john boyega x your priyanka chopra for plot 2?
may 18th - yo yo yo! so i work full time, i'm working on a masters in creative writing, and i have both too much and not enough free time. there will be times i post multiple times a day and times where i'll manage one reply in a week. depends on how much work and school has drained me. please be patient and love me <3
TRIGGERS     rape and drug abuse
yes to 18+ threads

indigo blue

indigo     24 years old     she / her
pm for discord
est
boyz 2 men
4151 posts
225450 points
currently Offline
May 18 2017, 11:03 AM         Quote        
danielle

yaaaas!

seychelle + manish i feel like plot three could easily be fit in the da verse? long last warden or champion of a village or s/t??

john + ??? would you mind if i used a face other than priyanka? i feel have so many plots with her lovely face already i think i need a little break from her perfection lol. umm... candice patton, chloe bennet, christian serratos, emeraude toubia, kelsey chow, sophie cookson, idk but i'm totally down for this too!!
fyi, if i don't hear from you: unanswered starters and comms will be archived after two weeks. regular threads after a month. lmk if you want to continue something!

06.28 SWEAR TO JEEZ i'm not dropping anything!! finished my exams and did p well so i'm trying to recover mentally be while finding my muse. i have a mini vacation coming so i'm working on posts this weekend! ty for your patience.

TRIGGERS     incest, non-con/rape (mentions of past events are fine)
no to 18+ threads

danielle

danielle     24 years old     she/her
danielle#2904 - discord
cst
mya
123 posts
6755 points
currently Offline
May 18 2017, 12:03 PM         Quote        
indigo blue

that's exactly what i was thinking with manish and seychelle!

and lol i'm cool with any lady you'd wanna use, honestly. i'm usually not very picky about who i play against and i love all the gals listed

would you happen to have discord? it's easier for me to talk there during work hours (mine's danielle#2904)
may 18th - yo yo yo! so i work full time, i'm working on a masters in creative writing, and i have both too much and not enough free time. there will be times i post multiple times a day and times where i'll manage one reply in a week. depends on how much work and school has drained me. please be patient and love me <3
TRIGGERS     rape and drug abuse
yes to 18+ threads

indigo blue

indigo     24 years old     she / her
pm for discord
est
boyz 2 men
4151 posts
225450 points
currently Offline
May 18 2017, 12:04 PM         Quote        
danielle

my discord's gloriosa#1424 i'll add you now!
fyi, if i don't hear from you: unanswered starters and comms will be archived after two weeks. regular threads after a month. lmk if you want to continue something!

06.28 SWEAR TO JEEZ i'm not dropping anything!! finished my exams and did p well so i'm trying to recover mentally be while finding my muse. i have a mini vacation coming so i'm working on posts this weekend! ty for your patience.

TRIGGERS     incest, non-con/rape (mentions of past events are fine)
no to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!