welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

voices in my head, sonya & taynico

zaf

zaf     20 years old     she / hers
pm for skype
ist
tlc
19961 posts
668000 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 05:56 AM         Quote        
whether the joints came first or nico did, taylor's not sure anymore. it's just his description of a saturday night now. they're pressed arm to arm, his fingers teasing the expanse of nico's thigh. twin peaks blares from nico's car speakers, stretching across acres of cornfields surrounding them. they're alone now, just them and the smoke and the stars and taylor's not sure what he chuckles about. it's just against nico's jaw and he has to pause to admire the sharpness of it. there's a fleeting urge to drag his lips across stubble. "what was your first kiss like?" and he's looking at nico's lips for just an unabashed few seconds before gazing out of the window.
# p : sonya
#heh
# this is gon be fun

© CALEIGH
last sem of uni so expect some kind of inactivity xo
TRIGGERS     rape, abuse, incest, mental health fetishisation, anything involving crime (only bc idk how to rp that), jailbait-y plots, young women / significantly older men
yes to 18+ threads

sonya

sonya     20 years old     she / her / hers
tumblr
gmt +2
tlc
17268 posts
670065 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 06:21 AM         Quote        
deciding how to take this isn't easy. on one hand, it's what nico has craved, just the two of them, taylor so so close, hand drawing patterns into his thigh. if he forgets everything else, it's almost like nico got what he wanted.

he rarely does though, the reality digs deep as taylor looks away and he isn't sure whether the longing stares are all made up in his head. whatever, it's his turn to let his eyes roam taylor's face, to note how dreamy it looks in the dim lights the car provides, how the smoke provides a hazy background for taylor to glow against. his response to the question comes late, his mind's too occupied with the thoughts of what their first kiss now would feel like to think about his own. "wet," nico states in a monotone, lifting a corner of his mouth to say ha, it's a joke, i'm not that lame. "how was yours?"

# p zaf
#this better be im supposed to be writing an essay

© CALEIGH
i don't even know, buddy
TRIGGERS     rape, incest
yes to 18+ threads

zaf

pm for skype
ist
tlc
19961 posts
668000 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 06:31 AM         Quote        
it's all lovely, everything taylor's written lyrics about. he's scrawled lines for boy with sharp eyes and sharper cheekbones, drowning him in attention, light hair catching moonlight. their only disadvantage is comfort - nico isn't something unattainable, distant figure. he isn't someone taylor can romanticise without shame, someone taylor can wonder wistfully about. he's just...nico, charming and tender but awfully familiar and it's easier to fall in love with what's not there.

but still, he leans in. not just that, taylor takes nico's hand in his. it's giddying, all this intimacy, and taylor loves the oneness of their experience, of how it's just them for miles and nobody else. he lets his laughter ring wild and free, eyes catching nico's. "with a girl," he hums, coiling his ankle around nico's absently. "my breath tasted of onion rings and my watch got caught in her hair." he pauses, licks his lips. "my first one with a boy though...i barely remember it."

#heh
# this is gon be fun

© CALEIGH
TRIGGERS     rape, abuse, incest, mental health fetishisation, anything involving crime (only bc idk how to rp that), jailbait-y plots, young women / significantly older men
yes to 18+ threads

sonya

tumblr
gmt +2
tlc
17268 posts
670065 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 06:43 AM         Quote        
if it wasn't for the weed, nico would have lost his breath. instead, he looks at their joined hands like he's not a part of the scene, like tay's touch doesn't burn and make his heartbeat speed up. he's numb to all of it, there's just a bit of sadness flowing through him as he sighs and tightens his fingers. hearing taylor talk is wonderful, too. nico's never one to do much of it, not when it's the two of them anyway, too scared to say the wrong thing and losing his chance at..something, at least. he laughs along with the story, leaning back a little to have a better angle, to see tay's face more clearly as he tugs him by their entwined ankles, wanting the boy closer still. "how so?"
# p zaf

© CALEIGH
i don't even know, buddy
yes to 18+ threads

zaf

pm for skype
ist
tlc
19961 posts
668000 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 06:49 AM         Quote        
nico tightens their fingers and the hitch in taylor's breath is audible. it's too dark to catch the depth in his gaze, the way his eyes burst with...something crazy and profound and intense and he bites down a soft whimper, blush colouring his cheeks. they're doing nothing but holding hands and trading stories but it makes his heart race in ways tumbling into bed with strangers don't. it's the weed, he'll tell himself hours later but for now, it's strong and taylor lets the feeling consume him. "i was really drunk," he admits, smiles when nico tugs him closer. their thighs are pressed together and he resists the urge to climb into nico's lap. "i was only made aware of kissing anybody at all the next morning. pity, really."
#heh
# this is gon be fun

© CALEIGH
yes to 18+ threads

sonya

tumblr
gmt +2
tlc
17268 posts
670065 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 07:12 AM         Quote        
he catches the hitch in taylor's breath and worries he's finally pushed too far, that whatever they're doing has limits too and nico's finally crossed them. but the boy smiles and goes on and nico can let himself relax, shoulders dropping tension he didn't even notice he had accumulated. they're close now, so close and if he had any ounce of self respect, he'd probably pull back, but he can't. he has longed for this for far too long. "i don't think that counts then," he says after a thoughtful hum, questioning eyes on taylor the whole time, brows furrowed. "what about your second kiss then?"
# p zaf

© CALEIGH
i don't even know, buddy
yes to 18+ threads

zaf

pm for skype
ist
tlc
19961 posts
668000 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 08:05 AM         Quote        
nico's gaze doesn't waver from where it rests on taylor's face and he glows in the attention. there's a ghost of a smile lingering on his lips, a sparkle in his eyes when he meets nico's gaze. he feels a sizzle in the space between them - it has taylor drawing closer, unconsciously so, presses his lips together just to part them again. he's hyperaware, nico's all he knows now and it's a delirious feeling. "my second kiss..." and there's colour rushing to his cheeks again, the fingers entwined with nico's tightening in a squeeze. "it was..." he trails off, lets his gaze fall on nico's lips. "sloppy. desperate." he wets his own, not looking away. taylor's voice drops a few decibels. "i'd never wanted to feel someone else's body against my own like that before."
#heh
# this is gon be fun

© CALEIGH
yes to 18+ threads

sonya

tumblr
gmt +2
tlc
17268 posts
670065 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 08:20 AM         Quote        
nico doesn't know who's the one inching forward, just feels the distance between them grow shorter, feels his vision and all his senses seized by taylor alone, from seeing only plush pink lips and playful eyes to feeling only a hand and a thigh against his. everything about taylor is enticing, there's no way he's just imagining things now, is there? nico just sits and watches, lips parted and breathing shallow, part of him hoping for the best, while the other's flaring with jealousy. tay licks his lips and nico hers himself swallow - out loud fuck, - before he's trying to speak, voice hoarse. "was it good?"
# p zaf

© CALEIGH
i don't even know, buddy
yes to 18+ threads

zaf

pm for skype
ist
tlc
19961 posts
668000 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 08:38 AM         Quote        
taylor doesn't think a lot when he untangles his ankle from nico's, only to throw his legs over nico's thighs moments later. he shifts closer, grin impish yet so innocent at the same time and he notices the way nico swallows. the way his voice grows hoarse and he chuckles into his palm, raising his eyes coquettishly to meet nico's in the darkness again. "i felt it everywhere," and there's fondness in his words, a faraway nostalgia to them. "crawling all over my skin, burning in my gut." he bites his lip, glancing at nico again. "i barely remember his face, just his name. liam. i'd wanted him to kiss me like that for far too long."
#heh
# this is gon be fun

© CALEIGH
yes to 18+ threads

sonya

tumblr
gmt +2
tlc
17268 posts
670065 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 08:57 AM         Quote        
there's a line, he realizes, that he's moving closer and closer to, and once he crosses it, there's no way he'll be able to just sit back and watch taylor tease him. he can see it too, pulling taylor in his lap or pushing him down on the backseat and climbing on top of him, devouring his lips either way, exploring his body with desperate hands. nico considers how taylor would react, if he'd push away, all of this empty flirtation, if he'd melt into it or kiss back eagerly. nico closes his eyes, lets out a deep breath, wonders what taylor was like with liam, unfounded hatred for the guy he's never met. "he's one lucky guy," he mutters, opening his eyes that started to long for the sight in front of him already.
# p zaf

© CALEIGH
i don't even know, buddy
yes to 18+ threads

zaf

pm for skype
ist
tlc
19961 posts
668000 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 09:40 AM         Quote        
taylor’s thought about it before - nico’s hands exploring his body, nico’s hot lips on his skin, nico’s teeth grazing the length of his jaw - and he thinks about it now too. he thinks of nico touching his knees and thighs like this, fingertips leaving their mark everywhere. how sweet taylor would be with him, putting taylor’s pleasure before his own. it’s easier with taylor than it is with anyone else in the world and it pushes him closer, leaning closer. nico’s words come in a mutter nico barely hears and he laughs, though his eyes fall onto nico’s lips again and his voice is slightly hoarse. ”i’m here with you though, aren’t i?” he hums, ”liam doesn’t have that.”
#heh
# this is gon be fun

© CALEIGH
yes to 18+ threads

sonya

tumblr
gmt +2
tlc
17268 posts
670065 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 10:14 AM         Quote        
liam doesn't have this but he's had many things nico dreams about, he has tasted taylor's lips and has had taylor chase after him, has taylor cherishing the memory of him all this time. what would it be like if liam was still around? would taylor still be coyly sitting practically in nico's lap? would the sparks between them actually mean anything? thinking about it is useless, he doesn't even know if this means anything to taylor now, and as much as he wants to push his hopes down, they keep breaking free. "liam has had something much better though," he says, deciding to just fuck all of it, taylor wouldn't be acting like this if he didn't want it, so he leans in too, licks his lips and he's ready to meet taylor halfway.
# p zaf

© CALEIGH
i don't even know, buddy
yes to 18+ threads

zaf

pm for skype
ist
tlc
19961 posts
668000 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 10:20 AM         Quote        
nico sets a fire in taylor and he can't look away. he can't soften his playful smile, he can't shift closer and bare his all to nico. it's been a while since he's been looked at with longing and it's an intoxicating thing, easy thing to drown in. he mightn't realise the depth of nico's feelings yet, so much unsaid but he wants with the same want nico puts on display. "then take it, nicholas," his words are shaky exhales of air and he feels safe in nico's lap to close the distance, press his fingertips to nico's cheek to draw him in closer. "take it," he reiterates, just an inch away, closing his eyes in anticipation.
#heh
# this is gon be fun

© CALEIGH
yes to 18+ threads

sonya

tumblr
gmt +2
tlc
17268 posts
670065 points
currently Offline
Jan 11 2017, 05:35 PM         Quote        
there's invitation to take it and so he does, closing the gap with a hand cupping a side of taylor's jaw. and at first, it's a lot softer than what the moment calls for, nico just savours the moment he's been dreaming of all along, even if his fantasies are rarely this pure. the kiss lingers on and he stays still for a moment, feels them break apart slowly, but doesn't want to make it weird, so after a shaky breath he leans forward again with his eyes still closed. this time he keeps kissing, confident and powerful, his kisses are on a mission to taste taylor while they have the chance. it's not long until he comes up short of breath, pressing another kiss to the corner of tay's mouth and keeping him close, hand still gripping his face. "did liam get anything more?"
# p zaf

© CALEIGH
i don't even know, buddy
yes to 18+ threads

zaf

pm for skype
ist
tlc
19961 posts
668000 points
currently Offline
Jan 18 2017, 07:45 AM         Quote        
nico’s sweet. it’s as simple as that and taylor’s lips are in a smile when nico’s press against them. there’s warmth bubbling in his chest and warmth a cozy blanket around them and taylor lets nico cup his jaw, lets nico kiss him and kiss him and kiss him some more. nico’s lips are honeyed too, just like him, and when their lips part, taylor can’t help his strangled noise of protest. his eyes are still closed when nico kisses him again and taylor grins into that too, leans forward to deepen their kiss, firm hand on nico’s shoulder. ”p-please,” it comes in a shaky breath and he’s not sure what he’s asking for. nico just kisses the corner of his mouth, asks something about fucking liam and taylor’s impatience gets out of hand - he doesn’t want to talk about liam, not when nico’s right here with him so he clambers into nico’s lap, wraps his arms around nico’s neck and dips his head to bite nico’s earlobe, tugging gently. ”fuck liam,” words hot, ghosting desire all over nico’s jaw. ”what do you want?”
#heh
# this is gon be fun

© CALEIGH
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!