welcome back, Guest

keep all cbox content pg-13

please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

join us on discord!
announcements
mar 18 we have a brand new skin! we have also made some much needed changes to the joint boards after reading feedback from our members in the sitewide surveys, so be sure to check out the announcement to learn all about the changes!! keep in mind, we're always looking for your feedback and suggestions to make this site a better place (you can leave them in ask the staff, pm one of us, discord chat or dm one of us). also don't forget about the current events going on -- the xxiii winter olympic games is going on until march 31 and can be found here and the 90th academy awards are going on until april 4 and can be found here.
SPOTLIGHT
staff

new poll

what i need., fxf~
#fxf
so, i decided that everyone needs a daily dose of fxf stuff in their life, because why not! also, hello i'm rey and i have no limits on anything! totally cool with any plot, even the most cliche ones! love mature threads, and love make your own adventure stuff too! below you'll find some random faces that i love, but i'm not limited to just those! i love suggestions and random faces thrown together, cause why not! i have probably missed so many faces, so really just toss them out there, as well as plots! feel free to post here, i have discord or pm me, whatever is chill with me! <3 rapidfire is my favorite thing, but if you want longer threads, i'm fine with that too.

faces: barbara palvin, lauren jauregui, halsey, kehlani, nina agdal, gal gadot, hayley kiyoko, tinashe, camila cabello, demi lovato, charli xcx, rita ora, bebe rexha, cher lloyd, ariana grande, rihanna, taylor marie hill, becky g, gigi hadid, kendall jenner, madison beer, alexis ren, ashley moore, sza, zendaya, dua lipa, candice swanepoel, rosie huntington, camila mendes, selena gomez, phoebe tonkin, camilla luddington, alicia vikander, daisy ridley, perrie edwards, jade thirlwall, leighanne pinnock, holland roden, crystal reed, shay mitchell, ashley benson, lucy hale, jojo, lights, ciara, anna kendrick, lili reinhart, brittany snow, ruby rose, lele pons, elizabeth banks, eliza taylor, lindsey morgan, marie avgeropoulos, alicia debnam carey, keke palmer, jamie chung, gabrielle union, kelly gale, kylie jenner, margot robbie, sophia bush, tessa thompson, zoe saldana, gina rodriguez, emily ratajkowski, jasmine sanders, stella maxwell, sydney sierota, vanessa hudgens, jhene aiko, hayley williams, normani kordei, troian bellisario, diane guerrero, naya rivera, aarika wolf, rachel platten, jackie cruz, lisa ramos, melanie iglesias, jessica alba, mandy moore, janel parrish, ellie goulding, amber heard, katie cassidy, becca tobin, rachel bilson, tyra banks, scarlet johansson. + more.

mature?
yes
status
please no: cancer
rey
27 • he/him • eastern
my gigi hadid + your kendall jenner and i'm totally down for myoa things! do you like comms or nah??
june 15th - back from vacation and selectively taking on plots for comms and rapidfire threads!
mature?
yes
status
please no: love them all!
abbie
26 • she + her • cst
abbie teller i totally love comms and myoa! <3 lets do it!
mature?
yes
status
rey
27 • he/him • eastern
rey jauregui https://cdnw.nickpic.host/odJs9X.png

my ariana to your alexis r, demi, gigi or kendall??

my lili to your camila??

my madison beer or kendall jenner to any f of your choice!!

pick whatever & i'm def down for myoas that turn into threads and possibly mature ones!
jun 16 - new crackship is up! ✨ thank you to everyone who's been patient & understanding through all that's happened with my writing slump. i'm happy to get some new things going as well as picking up old things, so just drop me a DM and let me know what you're thinking!
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, animal abuse & eating disorders
maddie
19 • she/her/hers • cst (gmt -6)
maddie those all sound so great! lets do myoa for all of them, mature is also fabbb~ how about ariana and alexis, obvy lili and camila, and madison/demi or maybe kendall and demi? <3
mature?
yes
status
rey
27 • he/him • eastern
rey jauregui bless that all sounds great, i'm hype!! i'll probs do kendall/demi for the last one!! i can start up 2 of the myoas if you want to start the other 1? i could do ariana/alexis and lili/camila, just lmk!
jun 16 - new crackship is up! ✨ thank you to everyone who's been patient & understanding through all that's happened with my writing slump. i'm happy to get some new things going as well as picking up old things, so just drop me a DM and let me know what you're thinking!
mature?
yes
status
please no: self-harm, animal abuse & eating disorders
maddie
19 • she/her/hers • cst (gmt -6)
maddie sounds totally perfect, i can start up the third! yay! <3
mature?
yes
status
rey
27 • he/him • eastern
rey jauregui

your ruby rose x my taylor hill?
your hayley williams x my dua lipa?
and any other pairings ever bc i never have enough fxf??

my discord is millie bean#7253 if you wanna add me there to chatter and figure out plots
hi
mature?
yes
status
please no: pretty good with most anything as long as we discuss it beforehand if anything seems like it might be a little touchy
millie
25 • she/her • cst
rey jauregui

crying can i have all pls? buuuttt maybbbee uhhhh

my demi x your lauren j with idkkkkk maybe even just myoa and comms?
june 21 ▹ i'm free! or well until next week when i'm back to working full time for two weeks and then semester b starts and i'll be back into studying again. will get to things when i get to them xo
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a
becky
25 • she/her • gmt +12/nzst
millie bean ALL THE FXF YES. i love both of those, and pls give me all the more! i'll add you right now!

you go becky horan. YES PLS. ALLLLLL. we can totally myoa those two, such an attractive pair omg.
mature?
yes
status
rey
27 • he/him • eastern
rey jauregui

https://cdnw.nickpic.host/od98mY.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/od98mY.png https://cdnw.nickpic.host/od98mY.png i'll throw something up in a sec anyway
june 21 ▹ i'm free! or well until next week when i'm back to working full time for two weeks and then semester b starts and i'll be back into studying again. will get to things when i get to them xo
mature?
yes
status
please no: n/a
becky
25 • she/her • gmt +12/nzst
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll