welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Add Reply
New Poll

a fleet of ships
Avatar credit to Kiwa007 @ DeviantArt
fandoms please
Bolded characters are the ones I'd prefer to play, but I may be convinced to flip! Asterisked plots are ones I'll rarely ever say no to. You can feel free to suggest other ships, but I might say no to them (I do have some no-tps, so if it's not listed, you can ask. :)
teen wolf

• stiles stilinski x lydia martin*
  • allison argent x scott mccall*
  • allison argent x isaac lahey*
  • sheriff noah stilinski x melissa mccall*
  • original female character x chris argent
  • original female character x derek hale
  • original female character x stiles stilinski
  • original female character x jordan parrish
until dawn

• josh washington x samantha giddings*
  • ashley brown x christopher hartley
marvel

• james buchanan barnes x steve rogers***
  • virginia "pepper" potts x tony stark
  • james buchanan barnes x original female character (1940s)
  • james buchanan barnes x original female character (present day)
  • natasha romanoff x clint barton
  • peter parker x mary jane watson (tom holland as peter)
  • peter parker x gwen stacy (tom holland as peter)
  • original female character x steve rogers
  • original female character x thor
  • original female character x bruce banner
  • original female character x sam wilson
the hunger games

intro

• katniss everdeen x peeta mellark
  • original victor x original victor
  • original capitol citizen x original victor
  • finnick odair x annie cresta
  • original female character x gale hawthorne
whatever

these didn't fit anywhere else xoxo

• aria montgomery x ezra fitz
  • rose tyler x the doctor (9 or 10)
  • teddy lupin x victoire weasley
  • stydia child x scira/scallison child*******
jess
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone central
posts 2090 posts
points 41600 points
status Offline
october 4th: sorry to everyone i owe replies and starters too, they will be coming this week i promise! september 24th: hey guys, i'll be replying to all threads today and tomorrow, i just took my first exam so i'll be free for a another three weeks! september 6th: all starters should be finished today! if we had a plot that I haven't started yet, just PM me, I probably just forgot <3.

say yes to the jess please please let's do an aria x ezra plot. they are freaking adorable < 3 either that one or an oc x stiles? warn you, i haven't watched since season 3 i think.
grace
pronouns sher/her
age 26
timezone central
posts 344 posts
points 18355 points
status Offline
oct 18 - loads of work and a defense and exam on saturday. so i might be scarce until next week. i dont forget all of you but if i did please poke me hard! if i owe you a starter please pm me about it. please please if you want to drop plots dont hesitate to do it just tell me and i wont be mad. thank you.
omg please gimme stucky please all the angst and drama please!
amia
pronouns she/her/hers
age 24
timezone gmt+8
posts 4741 posts
points 199400 points
status Offline
october 14th: i'm not in the best place mental health wise right now. i'm gonna still reply to things but i'll be slow.
say yes to the jess you have no idea how happy this request makes me!!! http://i.imgbox.com/VgSyKxEv.png

let's do bucky barnes x oc female character either in present day or 1940s and my male original victor x your female original victor

liv
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone mst
posts 3992 posts
points 5555 points
status Offline
oct. 9: so busy this week guys ;__; its the worst
ok so idk how it would work but natasha romanoff x clint barton au? w/ dif faces than the films (im thinking them younger, in their 20s, working difficult shit out & before they have any friends in high places). maybe?
annaelise
pronouns she/her
age 27
timezone gmt+1
posts 5456 posts
points 103725 points
status Offline
October 2 - So i am back and thanks to life it's giving me a break. So i am gonna try and be active on this once again.
say yes to the jess I would kill for STYDIA!!! ugh favorite otp of all times! with all the drama and angsty stuff.
rebel
pronouns she/her
age 24
timezone cst
posts 445 posts
points 23605 points
status Offline
4 Oct // HELLO! as you may have noticed, I haven't exactly been active consistently for...oh, many moons. I've just deferred my year at uni for mental health reasons so I'm gonna have a lot more time on my hands. LET'S GET SPOOKED.
say yes to the jess I would absolutely love to do original victor x original victor with you (I haven't written for thg in sooo long and I'm craving it) and also peter x mj?
eliza
pronouns she/her
age 20
timezone GMT
posts 315 posts
points 12600 points
status Offline
i'm a single mom who works full time guys - bare with me! i promise i am going to reply to everything! ********************************************************************

( update sept 12th )

guys please bare with me a little longer. my mental health is still fluctuating. i am trying to get replies down - [i]very slowly[/i] but i am trying. so please bare with me. if you want to drop something i understand - but i have no intentions of doing so.

say yes to the jess

Gimme all the teen wolf things. Specifically

Stiles x lydia
Stydia x scallison kiddo
maity
pronouns she/her
age 28
timezone eastern
posts 1301 posts
points 25755 points
status Offline
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!