welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

limitless //, lynn

kristen ♡

kristen     21 years old     she / her / hers
pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37568 posts
507645 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 10:26 PM         Quote        
he wraps an arm around 7, because it's the most natural thing for him, pulling the other closer. it makes him feel better, too. i just want you to love me forever, no matter what, he says quietly. he sighs again. i wasn't exactly mad. just annoyed. i just want you to be careful. but most of it was just me being jealous. i want you to need me always, j murmurs. he doesn't know why he feels this way, but he feels as if he has to cling to the other all the time now or he'll lose him. what if we find a boy next? a gay one. and he'll understand you like 9 does. like i can't. i'm scared you'll leave me, and he wants to say again, but he think that's too unfair. his eyes are burning, because he's started crying. it makes him feel like the most pathetic person ever. you didn't have anyone else but me until now, and it terrifies me that you could realize you don't really love me or could love someone else.
tagged minnie <3
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

TRIGGERS     terminal illnesses, rape/sexual assault, abuse (explicit physical abuse mostly), and incest (step-cest not included), pedophilia
yes to 18+ threads

aeri

amber     24 years old     she/her
discord
EST
tupac
44219 posts
1134285 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 10:36 PM         Quote        
7 sits in silence, finally just listening as j talks to him. he's never gotten this much information out of him and he feels blessed to have gotten this much. j starts crying and 7 can't handle it. he pulls j closer, brining his legs over his lap and keeping an arm around him, he's as close to7's lap as he can get without really being on it as 7 holds him close. "oh baby, i don't want to ever leave you. i don't want to love someone like me. i like that you're different. you complete me. you're rational and i'm emotional and it works? i don't want to be with another clone. it's fun to talk to 9 but also weird because she doesn't know about things. you know about the world and you help me and i love that part too because you complete me there too. i don't want anyone else, i won't leave you for anyone else, okay?" he lifts j's chin with his free hand, making their eyes meet. "i don't want anyone but you."
tagged SIGH

[insert shrug emoji]
TRIGGERS     none
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37568 posts
507645 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 10:43 PM         Quote        
he feels terribly pathetic and stupid. his whole life was spent with his father telling him not to show emotion and more or less beating him whenever he did show too much. crying and sharing and being held during all of it was still so foreign to him, but he needed this so much more than he knew. his head rests against 7's shoulder, and he listens to every word, hyperaware of everything the other is saying. the tears just keep coming, and really 7 was telling him everything he needed to hear. he's sniffling and wiping at his face furiously when the other pulls him up to look at his face. i love you so much, he says, and it comes out as a whimper. i'm sorry i'm such a fucking mess. i should have just been honest a long time ago, he whines.
tagged minnie <3
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

TRIGGERS     terminal illnesses, rape/sexual assault, abuse (explicit physical abuse mostly), and incest (step-cest not included), pedophilia
yes to 18+ threads

aeri

discord
EST
tupac
44219 posts
1134285 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 10:49 PM         Quote        
7 feels a little weird being the comforting one. not bad, just unfamiliar. he hasn't ever seen a human this emotional that he can remember, except for on tv.but somehow it isn't that hard to figure out. he keeps j close and it all comes naturally. he just wants him to feel better and hopefully this talking has helped ease his anxiety about 7 leaving him. "it's okay baby, it's hard sometimes to talk i know. but you know now you don't have to keep it in, yes? we can talk. don't you feel better a little bit? i hope?" he laughs lightly at his questions, trying to loosen up a little.
tagged SIGH

[insert shrug emoji]
TRIGGERS     none
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37568 posts
507645 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 10:53 PM         Quote        
the foreignness of this was starting to fade. he was sinking into the other, feeling more and more natural as the seconds ticked by. he's got his head back against the other's shoulders, eyes closed, fingers still wiping at the tears on his cheeks. i feel better. but also really dumb, he admits quietly, sniffling a little. the tears weren't really falling anymore, but his eyes burned and felt swollen.
tagged minnie <3

yes to 18+ threads

aeri

discord
EST
tupac
44219 posts
1134285 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 11:11 PM         Quote        
7 likes to have j close, it feels good to be holding him like this. he's always craved intimacy with j and while he got plenty for the most part this was something different and he really enjoyed it. "please don't feel that way, j. i know how things used to be but you're allowed to have emotions everyone can cry sometimes it's okay to let it out. i'm not going to judge you and you shouldn't judge yourself. just let it out," he talks calmly, smoothing j's hair to try and keep him calm.
tagged SIGH
[insert shrug emoji]
TRIGGERS     none
yes to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37568 posts
507645 points
currently Offline
Jan 12 2017, 11:21 PM         Quote        
he's extremely thankful for the other, always but especially right now. he still felt dumb, but he believed what the other was telling him. or at least he believed that 7 meant it, and that was good enough for him. he'd continue opening up. it wasn't going to happen all at once. finding you was the best thing that ever happened to me, he admits, quietly, lips pressed against 7's neck.
tagged minnie <3

yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!