welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member

Add Reply
New Poll

++ pleading, emme [tw/m]

andrea

andrea     27 years old     she/her
andy#3941
est
tlc
12057 posts
125080 points
currently Offline
Jan 7 2017, 09:48 PM         Quote        
+ thoughtless

"I need a place to stay" She said as she walked into his apartment, luggage behind her: "I have five auditions in the next two weeks and I'm looking for an apartment but I need a couch to sleep on until I can sign a lease" Lauren explained, before he could argue, "Mum said she and your dad would pay your rent for the month if you let me stay. I won't even be in the way." All he had to do was say yes. And it was the right thing to do, since he was her step brother and that was what good step brothers would do if they had the option: help their step sister out. She had been trying to get an audition for weeks, and she finally had one, for the ensemble of the Hamilton touring cast, and then she'd set up three more for other shows while she was in town - and one for the Rockettes, which she was particularly excited for. "Please?" She requested again, looking up at the hulking man with what she hoped was a charming smile.

tbh i've been shit so i'm gonna send out some pms and see what's what
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     no addiction plots. Anything super triggery I like to plot out. Don't romanticize domestic violence, don't try to make direct incest "sexy" - not into it.
yes to 18+ threads
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!