welcome to cosl!
WE ARE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
spotlight member: aleina

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

ask the staff
t
twenty years old
ze/zir/zirs/zirself
eastern
ask me for my aim
mature threads? yes
03/18 - buy spirit (depeche mode) on itunes

03/03 - petition to take away taylor's tumblr so she never types shit like this again

02/05 - hi, taylor looked straight at me and did a nose wrinkle. that's all.

the oc
phi beta hi! it's something anyone can do so hopefully the staff is okay with me responding to this! you can use various websites. i personally use randimg.net (although i'm not using it currently) but i know imgweave is another one?
wyatt
22 years old
he/him
atlantic (gmt-4)
pm for telegram
mature threads? yes
BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can take time. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.
how i met your mother
phi beta trace redfield.

the only issue with randimg.net is that they use imgur to host their images -- which as far as i know, imgur still has jcink banned because of roleplayers hotlinking to images (something not allowed in imgur's TOS). signavatar.com is an option, as well as imagerotation.com -- though i can't speak for how well either works, as i've never used them personally.

edit: imgweave.com is a really good option, too.
moon
28 years old
she/her
eastern
ask for aim or telegram
mature threads? yes
only doing comms for now but okay with doing a follow up rf. just know i'll be a bit slow <3
scandal
not sure if this is the right place to do this but i was wondering if an admin could make it so the threads on my personal board and sub boards post alphabetically? ♡♡♡
kristen
21 years old
she / her / hers
central/gmt -6
pm/aim/skype
mature threads? yes
feb 4th -- ♡ starting to get busy with college again but i'm still here! currently making a custom code set for lay. you can buy codes from me in the points thread! ty to my wonderful wife leigh for my avatars <3
goblin
aleina
25 years old
she / her
gmt +8
aim + pm + skype
mature threads? yes
170226 - idk how i'm still alive right now
how i met your mother
hi! is it possible to have like a joint personal board or something? like can we put ours together or maybe purchase a new one?
ro
23 years old
she/her
gmt -3
discord + pm
mature threads? yes
i'm the upside down smile emoji
goblin
spencer hi, angel!!! i just created a joint boards forum, so, yeah, now you can purchase a subforum there and stuff http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png
aleina
25 years old
she / her
gmt +8
aim + pm + skype
mature threads? yes
170226 - idk how i'm still alive right now
how i met your mother
ro callowayomg that's so cool! thanks so much! <3
marie
23 years old
she/her
gmt -5 (eastern)
pm for discord
mature threads? no
( march 14th ) i've been sick with the flu and playing catch up on homework. slowly getting back into the swing of things though!! <3
scandal
tbh i'm posting this idea on all the sites i'm active on lmao.

anyways, with aim getting rid of statuses and most people switching to discord, it got me thinking. what if cosl had a discord server??? you could set up multiple text channels where people could drop links, use one to post statuses if they want, etc. on the site i admin, we have one and it runs smoothly. i have a good amount of discord knowledge so i'd be more than happy to assist in setting up a discord channel for cosl if this is something the staff team would like to pursue. <3

i just love discord and i think that a cosl server could help bring people together tbh especially since there won't be anymore aim statuses, which is a feature that has been highly utilized.
doe
26 years old
she/her
gmt -08
tomhvrdy on aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
03/11: finally got a house i might die before we get to move in oh my god.
scandal
v belated but i want to second marie's suggestion for a discord server!!!! it would be hella.
wyatt
22 years old
he/him
atlantic (gmt-4)
pm for telegram
mature threads? yes
BEFORE YOU PLOT WITH ME // please be aware that i am the sort of person that puts my job before anything, and my social life second. rp is a hobby for me, and therefore replies can take time. if you want someone who replies fast, i am not the partner for you.
how i met your mother
just want to jump in and third it! considering aim doesn't even work for a lot of the people i talk to anymore, discord would be a fantastic way to not only bring those who regularly use cosl closer together (and hopefully help combat the idea of cliques, since i know there are still some folks that think cliques run rampant on cosl) but it would also be a great place to drop links for requests so they aren't being posted in the cbox as much, initiate group plots, etc. idk i don't really think i explained what's in my head that well but l o l basically i just think it would be really fantastic.
doe
26 years old
she/her
gmt -08
tomhvrdy on aim/telegram
mature threads? yes
03/11: finally got a house i might die before we get to move in oh my god.
scandal
just wanting to specifically echo what wyatt said, having a specific channel to drop links (with a lil description maybe) instead of it being part of the ~main chat would be super great.
cassie
30 years old
she / her
central
pm me
mature threads? yes
february 26th: so to my surprise, the other woman that worked with me quit and i was offered her position as lead designer. this means we're short one person and i am going to be learning a new position. i might be slow the next week or so. not to mention i am in the process of opening another site. i will try to get to replies asap.
veronica mars
discussing this right now
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9 
add reply
fast reply
new poll

please keep all content pg-13

cbox mods
aleina
andrea
channy
hawk