welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please check out our site tumblr !
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

ask the staff
Aug 1 2016, 04:50 PM
coral grimes & rosalie daddario your prayers have been heard and profiles have been updated with both of your suggestions http://i.imgbox.com/tHejXvzf.png http://i.imgbox.com/tHejXvzf.png
player update
i can't promise anything but things might get better soon with the broken keyboard (or at least i hope so)
pronouns: she/her
timezone: gmt -3
mature: yes
ro20994 posts // 59045 points
ro callowaycaramel hot chocolate // Offline
Aug 1 2016, 04:52 PM
thank you <333
player update
august 24th taking a break from cosl atm to focus on other things and i'm hoarding replies for now if you'd rather not wait lmk and I'll drop our plots but replies will be slow
timezone: est
rosalie1001 posts // 2510 points
rosalie daddarioespresso // Offline
Aug 1 2016, 05:20 PM
casey belcher we've decided to add las vegas, but to wait a little while for australia!!
player update
i can't promise anything but things might get better soon with the broken keyboard (or at least i hope so)
Aug 1 2016, 05:51 PM
just kidan ! dubai has now been added to the site!!
player update
Aug 1 2016, 05:59 PM
yasssssss slay ro is satan

thanks much!
player update
it's too easy to get overwhelmed by superficial plots here. if you want to rp, message me through pm and we can work something out!
pronouns: male
timezone: cst / central / gmt+6
riot844 posts // 2905 points
riotsherbal tea // Offline
Aug 1 2016, 06:03 PM
bobby fields have been updated so you can now do as you please with them!!!
player update
Aug 1 2016, 06:45 PM
    this isn't rly a big deal or anything but since we don't have sigs anymore, can we have a spot in the mini or custom with a completely free link that can go outside of cosl to our tumblr or s/t?

is it also possible in the personal announcement spot to have bold text show up? i tried putting in the bold tags, but it didn't work so i removed them and idk i might be the only one that likes looking at the last date people put in for their update lmao.

maybe also even a cute little post bbcode to where text is justified when we're posting in requests? idk i know i could just find a cute lil code to use but i'm lazy so i figured i'd ask!
player update
october 16th -- if we have plots together, i've got posts coming. i currently have a request up for comms so check that out!! <3
timezone: eastern
mature: ask first
marie1569 posts // 1590 points
marie mikaelsonespresso // Offline
Aug 1 2016, 07:12 PM
marie mikaelson we actually changed every single thing from the links, so you can basically link anything up there and title it however you want to reflect what you're linking.

as for the bold stuff in mini profiles i have no idea what's going on because it shows on profiles just fine, so i have to keep looking into it and make sure it works.

lastly, i'll ask cassie about the bbcode idea because i will for sure be coding some member group color friendly codes as well so there's a lot to do!!
player update
Aug 1 2016, 07:17 PM
    it still shows up with the topic id so everything still links inside of cosl.

no worries!! <33

oooh that sounds fancy tbh.

(also sry omg if any of my posts come off sounding bratty or me being a big stinker. i'm literally procrastinating on everything rn lmao. also can i just say again how fabulous this skin is?? and how glad i am that cosl finally moved to jcink. #praise)
player update
october 16th -- if we have plots together, i've got posts coming. i currently have a request up for comms so check that out!! <3
mature: ask first
marie1569 posts // 1590 points
marie mikaelsonespresso // Offline
Aug 1 2016, 07:33 PM
marie mikaelson truuuuuuuu i'm an idiot
also, you're not sounding bratty at all ok????? it's all good
player update
Aug 1 2016, 07:56 PM
i know this isn't important to many people but i really
depended on this when i was mobile lurking but ummm
can we can a direct link to the cbox again? c: i would
super appreciate it!
player update
08/01- fuck yes cosl 2.0!! pls hit me up whenever you want i love each and every one of you (maybe. sometimes.)
Moose155 posts // 780 points
fall out moosehot chocolate // Offline
Aug 1 2016, 10:38 PM
I don't want to be that person, but if the forum "america" has rio and toronto in it technically shouldn't it at least be called "the americas"?

and maybe we could add vancouver, mexico city, kingston, montreal, sao paulo, lima, bogota, and buenos aires? idk it just seems weird it's called america and rio and toronto are in there when they aren't in america.
player update
i'm a flight attendant and like travelling a lot so my schedule isn't very consistent at all lol. i try to reply asap but you know sometimes life gets in the way
pronouns: he/him/his
justin3651 posts // 2050 points
jay the boy wonderpeppermint hot chocolate // Offline
Aug 1 2016, 10:45 PM
jay the boy wonder what we're trying to aim for by adding those cities in america is to put an end to the idea that america represents only a country, when it could very well describe both north america and south america. in the majority of the world, "america" used to label both continents. we understand that might not be clear right away, which is why we've decided to make it a little clearer by adding a description to the forum.

as for adding new cities, for now we've decided to stick to toronto and río, and see if there could possibly be a use for more cities, given the fact that latin america is not always seen in the best of lights.
player update
Aug 1 2016, 10:56 PM
as someone who is from Toronto that's just not true at all. America represents the united states. the Americas represents north and south. I have never met anyone who clumps them in all together and just calls north and south America "America". I completely agree with jay and I think you should change it to "the Americas" rather than just "America".
player update
October 20th - pretty much caught up work has slowed down I have more time gimme things!
timezone: EST
buttons10457 posts // 1295 points
undone buttonscinnamon dolce latte // Offline
Aug 1 2016, 11:02 PM
undone buttons i am from argentina, and in the entirety of latin america, we are taught that america is a whole continent. we do not call it "the americas", we call it just america. i've discussed this with cassie and we've decided to keep it as america and explain what that stands for in the description of the subforum.
player update
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
add reply
fast reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay