welcome to cosl!
we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please join our discord server!
featured member
Pages: (11) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

ask the staff

just jac

jac     25 years old     she/her
PM for info pls
central
blackstreet
5784 posts
25380 points
currently Offline
Aug 2 2016, 12:10 AM         Quote        
Idk if I'm the only one experiencing the problem or if I am just being super blond and can't figure it out- but I noticed when I'm on my phone (like now), that I can't track topics or edit my own posts. The options just don't show up for me. Obviously it isn't a huge issue bc I can just switch to desktop version momentarily if needed, but I thought I would bring it up! c:
august 20th hi, i am tentatively back! i've had a lot going on this year... it hasn't been an easy one. sorry for the people i disappeared on. but i am ready as ever for plots if you'll have me. <3
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     cancer, sometimes.
ask first to 18+ threads

kristen ♡

kristen     21 years old     she / her / hers
pm/aim/skype
central/gmt -6
spice girls
37569 posts
507695 points
currently Offline
Aug 2 2016, 02:12 AM         Quote        
cortnie fransexy -- you aren't the only one with the issue! it'll let me see the options on some threads but not on others. it was brought up earlier (in the skin issues thread), but we still haven't found a fix for it. <3
aug 5th ♡ i'm going to be kind of absent for a little while due to rl stuff, but i'll try to pop in and reply to things as best as i can. i hope everyone understands ♡

codes ♡ if you'd like to buy a code from me in the points thread, pm me for availability! my code thread is also up to date, so you can check that out first~

TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     terminal illnesses, rape/sexual assault, abuse (explicit physical abuse mostly), and incest (step-cest not included), pedophilia
yes to 18+ threads

☆ kenz egerton

years old    
0 posts
Aug 2 2016, 04:00 AM         Quote        
forgive me if i'm just not seeing it, but i was wondering if we
had a character dump subforum anywhere? :')

like, specifically for character skeletons/apps?
i know we have other development forums in the character
junkyard, so i was curious about where those would go.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
to 18+ threads

cassie palvin.

cassie     31 years old     she / her
pm me
central
backstreet boys
23433 posts
70345 points
currently Online
Aug 2 2016, 08:41 AM         Quote        
☆ kenz egerton i had meant to add something for that before we opened but forgot. i went ahead and added a forum titled "character development" where you can put apps and stuff like that or whatever you want there!
september 12: i am back and trying to get caught up. please bear with me.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     cancer
yes to 18+ threads

ro

ro     24 years old     she/her
discord + pm
gmt -3
spice girls
39696 posts
899900 points
currently Online
Aug 2 2016, 07:19 PM         Quote        
marie mikaelson jcink updated their admin cp today, and now we have bold for the custom profile fields and it'll show in your mini profile and profile http://i.imgbox.com/tHejXvzf.png

thanks @ jcink, you've done it again
in the words of our lord and savior charli xcx: "i was busy thinking bout boys"
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     non/dub-con & incest are two things i have no interest in.
yes to 18+ threads

marie stark

marie     24 years old     she/her
pm for discord
eastern
ginuwine
1815 posts
16540 points
currently Offline
Aug 2 2016, 07:21 PM         Quote        
QUOTE (ro is satan @ Aug 2 2016, 08:19 PM)
marie mikaelson jcink updated their admin cp today, and now we have bold for the custom profile fields and it'll show in your mini profile and profile  http://i.imgbox.com/tHejXvzf.png

thanks @ jcink, you've done it again

sobs bless jcink

hella heart eyes over cosl being on jcink now bc of how great jcink is lmao
( sept. 20th ) i'm going to be posting a crackship soon and want all the things so pls give them to me. <3
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     rape, incest, domestic abuse, animal abuse, drunk driving, sibling death. this isn't rly a trigger but i'm not comfortable doing plots involving bdsm. pls don't use the name brandon with me or use flashing gifs ty!!! <3
no to 18+ threads

indominus bexx

bexx     20 years old     she/her
PM / AIM @PILLSOFLOVE
EST / GMT -5
tlc
10427 posts
5065 points
currently Offline
Aug 2 2016, 08:35 PM         Quote        
hello friends! so, i'm having some trouble with bolding and the mini profile. whenever i try to bold the date i have written in my little blurb, it unbolds the names i have bolded for what faces i like to use. then, when i remove the bold, the faces still don't look bolded? so there's just something funky going on with bolding and the mini profile!
02.18.17 – trying to pick up some new mxm plots! i have a mxm request up so definitely post there.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     n/a
yes to 18+ threads

ro

discord + pm
gmt -3
spice girls
39696 posts
899900 points
currently Online
Aug 2 2016, 08:38 PM         Quote        
indominus bexx if you give me a moment, i'll check the entire admin cp all over again because the new jcink feature is too new but it should be working fine since it's not beta anymore. if i find something quickly, i'll edit this post in with all the info, so keep an eye here bb

UPDATE: the new jcink feature is interferring with custom profiles (as expected) so we have to decide whether we want to keep the bold for the miniprofiles or the profiles.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     non/dub-con & incest are two things i have no interest in.
yes to 18+ threads

ro

discord + pm
gmt -3
spice girls
39696 posts
899900 points
currently Online
Aug 2 2016, 09:02 PM         Quote        
fall out moose a direct cbox link was added to the links right under the header!!!
yes to 18+ threads

oh kay

years old    
0 posts
Aug 3 2016, 10:57 AM         Quote        
would it be possible to get the gif in the custom posts and the gif in the custom profile in two separate profile fields? the shapes are so different that it's hard to position in a way that makes them both look good. i also tend to use a texture that messes up when things are auto-resized.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
to 18+ threads

ro

discord + pm
gmt -3
spice girls
39696 posts
899900 points
currently Online
Aug 3 2016, 03:47 PM         Quote        
oh kay you got it!!! sorry i didn't get to it earlier!!
yes to 18+ threads

susan storm

sue     28 years old     she + her
discord
gmt-8
mariah carey
275 posts
2190 points
currently Offline
Aug 3 2016, 04:27 PM         Quote        
hey guys! i noticed that the personal announcements spot cuts off in the member profile. is there a way to increase the character limit there? (if not, no worries, i know absolutely zero about coding so lolol i defer to y'all)
september 15: i'm gettin back in the swing of things!! i wanna do all the rf & comms pls xo
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     animal cruelty, underage characters/face claims, incest, other touchy topics w/out prior discussion/planning
ask first to 18+ threads

krista starr ★

years old    
0 posts
Aug 3 2016, 04:30 PM         Quote        
can we get a list of what hexcodes are already being used in the cbox added to the points thread?
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS    
to 18+ threads

ro

discord + pm
gmt -3
spice girls
39696 posts
899900 points
currently Online
Aug 3 2016, 04:46 PM         Quote        
sue the cat mom i think it should be good now? it should scroll like it does on my profile & mini-profile (i was testing so don't mind the lorem ipsum lmao)

krista starr ★ we'll have one soon!!
yes to 18+ threads

caleigh .

caleigh     twenty-two years old     she/hers
pm
est
tlc
18026 posts
18775 points
currently Offline
Aug 3 2016, 08:04 PM         Quote        
could we get the rest of the emojis added pls

also i've noticed a few guests / new members ask like where to post/find requests, and where the codes are. and while i know there's a guide up that links everything maybe adding one or two more links to the topbar with like 'requests' 'codes' like in similar non-cosl jcink sites might make it a little more user friendly to newcommers? just a suggestion
10.6.16 - *cry emoji* so it's been midterms and nonstop projects/ papers so i'm a little slow. but after this week i'll get back into the swing of things i swear.
TRIGGERS/NO GO PLOTS     child/parent, brother/sister incest
yes to 18+ threads
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (11) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

please keep the cbox pg 13!