welcome to cosl, Guest!
our member of the month is
it's the great pumpkin, caroline
WE ARE A SIX-YEAR-OLD, FREE-FOR-ALL, MULTIPLE VERSES ROLEPLAY. REGISTER WITH A USERNAME IN LOWERCASE THAT HAS YOUR ALIAS IN IT, AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TOPICS IN THE IMPORTANT FORUM BEFORE CONTINUING. IF YOU NEED HELP, CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

sky's the limit, my first crackship...eek
9.13.17 - Soooo sorry guys! Life got really busy and stressful so I've been MIA. I'm getting back into the swing of things so be patient with me please :)

halegasm you're fine dear! I'd saw your message in the cbox. I hope you're feeling better now http://i.imgbox.com/vjIfAfGN.png

Dean x Nikki - Hm, maybe in an advertising or public relations firm? Where they're both always fighting to get the biggest clients and they're the top two so they're always trying to one up each other? Maybe they've been sneaking around behind everyone's back and now she has to tell him "oh hey, I'm carrying your baby btw"

Henry x Jourdan - Yes! I'm so here for this! She's worried about ruining her reputation but she just can NOT stay away from this man at all?!

Seth x Alycia - Just give me all this cuteness ok? Just him walking up to her like "Oh, hi Ms (insert name)" and flirting until he gets her to agree to go on a date

Idris x Lucy - I'm completely fine with that!

If you want to start the Idris and Seth ones, I can start the other two?
bree
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone Central
posts 1301 posts
points 70755 points
status Offline
september 6 unfortunately, i'm gonna be dropping everything unless we've specifically talked??? my muse has been wonky and i'm site building for myself, and i can't commit to all of the things i had on here. i love you all and i'm sorry. ):
aye yo bree !

for the most part i am!!! it comes and it goes, so i'm just kinda taking what comes my way with the pain, hahah.

dean/nikki -- omg yessss. i like the idea of advertising agency just because i'm mad men trash lmfao. but i love everything you said and i am so here for it???

@ the others -- just yes @ everything tbh hahah i'm so excited for them all!!!

i'll get my two started and tag you in them!!
halea
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone eastern
posts 1043 posts
points 56405 points
status Offline
9.13.17 - Soooo sorry guys! Life got really busy and stressful so I've been MIA. I'm getting back into the swing of things so be patient with me please :)
More please :)
bree
pronouns she/her
age 25
timezone Central
posts 1301 posts
points 70755 points
status Offline
10/16 - Give me all the things
Your hugh jackman x my elizabeth olsen for age gap/fluff? I have a plot idea ^^
Cat
pronouns she/her
age 23
timezone pst
posts 1408 posts
points 58220 points
status Offline
OCTOBER 5TH: So for now, I think I'm good with the number of plots and partners I have right now, and work has been pretty killer as of lately. If we don't have a thread up yet and/or haven't really been chatting with each other in the past week, i'm afraid i'll have to drop those potential ideas. :( hopefully next time!
ack, my bad!
hoodie
pronouns he
age 26
timezone EST
posts 409 posts
points 10890 points
status Online
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

KEEP ALL CBOX CONTENT PG-13!