we are a six-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!

Pages: (12) « First ... 10 11 12  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

ask the staff
edna shelby
1/5: no grad school till 1/16... gimme things // I'm craving older faces, esp cillian murphy (see request link)
pronouns: She/Her
timezone: EST
member group: macaroons
mature? yes
Edna
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 6 2018, 07:29 PM
first off, the site event is loooooooooove!!!!!! a suggestion, make a pinned thread where ppl can post open threads for the site event? a lot of times open threads get bumped to the last pg, so it could be a way to help promote them? :D

tracker

crackship

cillian murphy request

stranger things

disney request
hey hey haylee
December 18th - Finals are over, I'm free for the next few weeks.

Also I'm totally obsessed with the band In Real LIfe right now. Please give me all the Chance Perez, Drew Ramos, and Michael Conor Plots (sorry not accepting Sergio and Brady plots cause their underaged)

pronouns: she/her
timezone: eastern
member group: tiramisu
mature? ask first
haylee
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 7 2018, 01:18 PM
edna shelby
No problem. We set up a open thread directory HERE for you and anyone else who wants to utilize it.

tracker

crackship

plot dump

sailor moon based group plot

leather and lace
12/15 - get at me with some plots, yo
pronouns: she/her
timezone: Eastern
member group: gingerbread fudge
mature? yes
lace
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 9 2018, 09:49 PM
I was just curious about the newest announcement. I tend to do one req thread that just has a whole list of things that I want to do. So does that mean I'm not allowed to advertise in the cbox at all if there's anything listed that's triggery or mature?

tracker

request

cassie cabello.
january 11th: after a few down days i am back and trying to get caught up. forever taking on new things though because i have zero self control.
pronouns: she / her
timezone: central
member group: red velvet cake
mature? yes
cassie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 9 2018, 09:51 PM
leather and lace we are updating it to be more clear. if it's a big request with multiple plots that may mention some tw type of plots, that is okay. we are more meaning specific [tw] based plots i.e. an incest based plot or a big sex based plot, etc. where it's focused on one thing that is very mature or very triggery.

tracker

crackship

myoa

monte
pronouns: he/him/his
timezone: pst
member group: sugar cookies
mature? yes
monte
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 10 2018, 01:57 AM
seems that the link to the discord server is expired again? unless i'm just an idiot and there is another link somewhere that isn't the header?

tracker

cassie cabello.
january 11th: after a few down days i am back and trying to get caught up. forever taking on new things though because i have zero self control.
pronouns: she / her
timezone: central
member group: red velvet cake
mature? yes
cassie
    ❅   Quote   ❅     ❅     ❅   Jan 10 2018, 10:05 AM
monte somehow the link got set to expire so i fixed it and it should work now -- but here it is discord

tracker

crackship

myoa

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (12) « First ... 10 11 12 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll