welcome back, Guest
you currently have: 0 posts // points
happy holidays!love the cosl staff
welcome to cosl! we are a five-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. register with a username in lowercase that has your alias in it, and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you!
featured membercongrats hawk!

please vote in our sitewide poll !
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

faves x the world, mxf, mxm, fxf
Jan 11 2017, 09:08 PM
omg i'll play whoever it's FINE. i'm just into all of this. and tbh i would be 100% okay with lacrosse. we can pretend it's a bigger deal in the us. or we can pretend like, it just recently became an olympic sport or something. WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT IT'S OUR RP OKAY?? i tend to prefer threads because sometimes i end up ignoring my comms. OOPS. but i would also do a comm. basically i'm not that picky. also i don't really go on aim anymore but i'm on sometimes so if you have it you should add me. lol or if you have literally any other messaging app bc tbh i have like 14 on my phone/computer...
player update
december 19, 2016: i love diego luna and that's p much all you need to know.
pronouns: she/her
timezone: EST / GMT-5
mature: yes
carly84529 posts // 43450 points
what's your damage, carly?caramel hot chocolate // Offline
Jan 11 2017, 09:37 PM
ayt i'm soososoos glad these are okay w u???? and just highkey cute and flirting yes i am here for all of this tbh? especially the one where they kiss and forget that like anything ever happened? like omf the tutor would be like "oh fuck fam im so sorry for being a lil shit last night anyway lets get to work!" and legit not know anything sobs. but suddenly they'rem ore affectionate with the other and their relationship becomes friendlier than just idek tutor/student??? would you rather play the tutor character or the tutee because i am okay with either one???

and then omf the two of thme living in different countries is super cute! like hc that my reece lives in the uk and his vlog is p much a travel blog because he's the son of an archaeologist so he gets to see a lot of the the world and ever since he confessed re: the arina character he buys her a souvenir from like everywhere he goes??? and judt them being cute for the entirety of the convention and omg trying to deal with the distance when they actually have to go back to their respective homes????

anyway, once we're set w everything i can totes start a thread? maybe i can start reece x ariana where they're just about to meet??? and then maybs you can start the other ?? what do you think? c:
player update
16/01 – hi! apologies to everyone to whom i owe starters/ replies.i ll try to be as active as possible but work is kicking my ass. not up for dropping naything rn but please let me know via pm if there's anything you're not feeling anymore. thanks baes. ✨
timezone: gmt +8
isa769 posts // 23385 points
i$a.herbal tea // Offline
Jan 11 2017, 11:40 PM
dua x jb SAME i'm down with whatever tbh so a comm totally works!!! maybe he could hit her with that 3am wyd?? text and they can plan a late night meet up, do some hoodrat shit etcetc and we can sort of get a feel for them?? i can get it started and pm u the link if that works for you!

harry x zayn I GOT U FAM these are the ships die for tbh it's perf!!! & i'd love to play zayn in this as like really snarky and just an all around asshat i'll hit u up within the next like 20 so we can sort out the details!!! it's gonna be amazing IM SO HYPE

edit: i haven't seen you on my bl yet so if you wanna hmu my sn is fluke hemmings!!

louis x nina we could do that where they randomly happen to decide to prey on each other or w/e and secretly they have these ulterior motives unbeknownst to each other and it just gets crazy out of hand with all of their lies??? like they're legit just terrible people trying to get the other to cave completely? and they just bring out the best of their worst selves like you said??? idk who blair and chuck are tbh but i think i see what we're going for and i'm totally down, i could maybe start it with him innocently saying like "oh i got your number from so & so" and he makes up this bullshit lie up about how he needed to get the assignment from her or something just laying down brickwork by playing up innocently contacting her over school and stuff??? i could kick us off and then pm you the link if that works!

luke x ashton perfect!!! i'll go w/ ashton and we can roll from there, maybe lacrosse and we can turn it into a huge upcoming thing bc why not but a thread totally works! i forget what season it normally starts up in but i feel like it's around spring time anyway so we could say like it's first day of tryouts etcetc and everyone ofc is expecting ashton to do really well and he just gets done with setting an example or w/e and up comes newcomer luke and ashton shrugs him off but when luke puts his talent up everyone makes a big deal and it's obnoxious??? OR we could just say that happened and jump into them running into each other again at pledge night? and ashton is like "what are YOU doing here?" in the most unwelcoming manner possible and we can roll from there? i'll pm you my aim in a sec, i can be pretty spotty on aim but i should be around plenty tonight so we can plan it all out in detail I'M STOKED THO omg

zayn x zendaya they're both perf??? zayndaya is like one of my otps that i've never had before so i'm so hype but exactly!!! like this entire time they have some weird chemisty but maybeee if you're down zayn's just too focused on school/work/getting those high marks that he's totally oblivious? we could flip it if you prefer though i'm like super flexible about roles/pairings as far as that goes but how fucked if maybe like she thought they were making progress and the next day they meet for their scheduled tutoring session and he's like oop lol sorry abt last night i'm glad i didn't do anything stupid and embarrassing and just went home with zero consequences!!!! and he's just completely wiped of that memory??? so if it's cool i'd love to play the forgetful tutor unless you wanna switch it up! i was thinking we could either hop into a comm orrrrr a thread at the night of that party?

ariana x reece LMAO THIS IS SO CUTE collecting things from every place he's visited for her what kinda romance :/ :\ i feel this on so many levels i'm thinking she's up in canada maybe like montreal??? just to do something outside of the us and maybe they're holding a convention down in like ny which is where they meet??? but eventually they could travel to their respective homes aka uk/canada (probably like montreal) and they have to deal with the distance and maybe the fans make weird rumors about seeing him or her getting cozy with other dudes/girls when they're apart and it's like as supportive as their fandoms are it's really damaging too so there's a lot of ups and downs and cute stuff but also drama bc "who the fuck is that girl you were with???" and all that??? i'd love a thread though!! where they're right about to meet and all this cute stuff and sneaking off to spend time just the two of them and i can for sure start the other one where zayn's maybe sorta buzzy already and feelin it??

© kristen
player update
11 jan // i'm back what up fam
pronouns: she / her
timezone: pst
mature: ask first
shylo639 posts // 6420 points
shyloherbal tea // Offline
Jan 11 2017, 11:45 PM
homie i liiiiiiive for tutor zayn so that is a-okay with me and tbh we could do the party because idk i think it'd be super cute where he's getting all buzzed up and stuff??? i totally hc zendaya just being so heart eyes for him actually while they're doing the whole tutor thing and like...when he finally decides to actually sorta reciprocate her affections (while drunk rip) she's like...okay yes. and then tbh i can start an comm for like...the morning after and like my zendaya is like "so about last night..." and then getting lowkey disappointed when he doesn't remember shit

and yes yes that'd be so cute like they would totally have a separate channel talking about LDRs but also both of them kinda communicating all the time and dealing with their feelings. hc that even though they were totally cozy and shit during the convention they never really /decided/ on like anything for the aftermath like it was just kind of matter-of-fact that they're super cute and shit but also like they never really made anything official and that's where shit got blurry??? so down to start a thread with them meeting. i can pm you the link when it's up <3
player update
16/01 – hi! apologies to everyone to whom i owe starters/ replies.i ll try to be as active as possible but work is kicking my ass. not up for dropping naything rn but please let me know via pm if there's anything you're not feeling anymore. thanks baes. ✨
Jan 11 2017, 11:58 PM
sobs. you.

and idk what pairing but rory/brody. with like any face.

and gigi x zayn with hippa??

or unrequited love with a drunk marriage if you're not into revamping either of those.
player update
10.6.16 - *cry emoji* so it's been midterms and nonstop projects/ papers so i'm a little slow. but after this week i'll get back into the swing of things i swear.
pronouns: she/hers
timezone: est
caleigh18024 posts // 18675 points
caleigh .cinnamon dolce latte // Offline
Jan 12 2017, 12:48 AM
z x z tutor zayn is my fave cliche tbh i lovvvvve that you're with me on this omg buzzed and making a fool out of his own ass hanging off of her and then by the end of the night he's dying on her couch telling her all this sweet shit, talking about how he's been hung up on a girl he's been with til he met her i have so many ideas for this i'm already dying but a comm would be perfect i was kind of thinking mb a thread might be a better start just so we can write out all this mess of him saying sweet shit to her but if you wanna jump ahead to the day after i'm totally down!! i'm happy to start them wherever tbh!

a x r it'd be so cute if we could have them documenting stuff and we could do dev threads of them and their video updates and stuff like that and spending like a week together or s/t and then dealing w the aftermath of distance and all this shit and like you said they sorta dive in and it's like they're so deep in this and then the paranoia sets in and it becomes well wait... what are we??? and it gets messy from there?? but omg perfect!!! if you decided between a comm or thread i could totally get something up for the other one so that you're not doing all the work fam!

WEEPS my absolute faaav<333

fam i love brory as hendall and zigi as hippa if you're down to stick with those!! and we could either pick up where we left off most recently and start up a new ship on some unrequited/drunk marriage shit but omg imagine the drama w hippa on this???

brory & hippa omg or some shit like time passes a little on hippa and she's way up, doing promo or shooting a huge film with hella hype OR she just got done and is doing her promo while he's (still messy as all fuck, heavy on his drinking shit but lmao) fucking around with models now that he's only just recently signed to some big football aka soccer team and he could be like borderline "beckham good" u know like over-hyped new pretty boy soccer legend in the making on some big winning streak since last season or w/e??? so they're both kind of getting up there, she's clearly moved on and he's still on his fuckboy shit BUT mb he's fucking w girls on the side YETTTT he's been dating some actress or singer as of late, there's a huge event (mb something like a big music award a sashion show thing or idk someth swanky with a red carpet ok? ok) and so they end up at the same place (hosted in vegas ofc) and lmao they wake up and oop they're in the same bed??? AND we could make shit worse like mb she recently got engaged or there are rumors that he's been spotted looking/is on the verge of it and they accidentally get married in vegas on some drunk hype and she's like divorce my ass!!!!!! but as u know hollis is like WELL I COULD but.......... nah and they start on their shit again?? we can tweak it however you want i'm just down like always and brory like mb she's still fucking w some guy and brody gets wind and hes like lmaooo who tf is this clown but i'm also down for new ships

© kristen
player update
Jan 12 2017, 01:04 AM
zayndaya oh i mean like we could have both an rf of the party and a comm of them dealing with the aftermath1!! so like two threads? because ia, an rf of like drunk lil zayn would be so cute and tbh i love them sfm already!!!! and i could do like the meeting thread between reece and ariana, like anf and i'll pm you when it's uppp? and we can talk more about the pairs over pm or ksype or whatever floats your boat tbh <3
player update
Jan 12 2017, 01:22 AM
omg shylo how have you never seen gossip girl? but yeah you can start, ty!
player update
01/05: have free time atm
pronouns: she/hers/her
timezone: PST
phi11 posts // 705 points
phi betacaramel macchiato // Offline
Jan 12 2017, 09:03 AM

omg pls i'm so down w everything u said!!!

harry x niall i'm thinking harry as the pretend bf?? and i'd def be down for playing niall in this one!! like they've been fwbs for a while now and niall just desperately wants his friends to leave him alone abt getting a significant other so he just goes and asks harry to play pretend for a while?? and while they do all the cute stuff in public niall actually starts falling for him and just catches himself staring at harry like 'wow ur so handsome and such a great person how tf did i not see this' so they also start doing all the cute/boyfriend stuff when they're alone too and niall can't help but hold his hand when they're watching movies together or give him soft good morning kisses and make him breakfast bc he's getting so ajsfdksdjfgvsndkfj abt harry and fuck he's done for him, he's in love and he has no idea how to go about it and maybe they should talk abt it but things are just easier the way they are, but also niall rly doesn't want them to end sobs also i'm down for starting them w either comm or a rf just lmk which would u prefer??

jb x troye tbh this pairing has been my kryptonite for quite a while now and i need them so badly okkk this plot tho it ruins me so lets do thissss i love the idea of them being childhood friends who drifted apart during/after high school. ok also since jb is so obviously muse a let's just go w that?? so troye had always had his shit together, more or less, but definitely more than justin, and he was always the one getting them out of trouble ever since they were kids while justin was always kinda a danger magnet of sorts?? lol now they're not exactly as close as they used to be but for one reason or another justin always seem to call him whenever he's fucked up and troye being troye always wants to help him out and hates seeing him wasting away all of his potential, so he takes care of him every damn time and they get closer again w troye trying to help him and justin always calling him for help so it's kinda like this circle neither of them can/wants to escape and stuff go down w them and then they're both fucked and have no idea what to do abt their feelings because no matter how much they /love/ care for each other troye knows justin isn't good for him and justin is also conflicted bc he doesn't wanna harm troye in any way ughhh but i'm definitely down for a comm to start them off tbh & then jump into a thread from there and if u don't mind i'd like to go w troye on this one?? unless you'd rather have him then i'm def ok w playing justin too!!

player update
january 6th - um i'm here for all the gay stuff pls
pronouns: they/them
timezone: gmt
shilo183 posts // 10105 points
shilo malekhot chocolate // Online
Jan 12 2017, 10:33 AM

shylo

i thought i didn't see kendall on the list? so my bad. but i love hendall and zigi for them too.

also i'm low key dying already. maybe it's with the option that there's rumors / reports her boyfriend's been looking at rings? that he made some trip to london without her and was spotted with her mother/father (doing the whole asking if they approve thing before he does it). and pippa would be so hyPED. she'd want it to all go down perfectly. but also there's some hesitation there that she doesn't want to face - which manifests itself with her getting too drunk with vegas, reminiscing, and somehow finding her drunk ass down the aisle with hollis. and she's going to kill the both of them when she wakes up in the morning and finds out what happened.

also yes for brory. the guy's some new pledge. some nerd that's such a non threat. but all of a sudden it's like pippa has another tutor / doesn't need him. and it's making him feel some type of way?

rfs? or comms? idc. just let me know which you need me to start
player update
10.6.16 - *cry emoji* so it's been midterms and nonstop projects/ papers so i'm a little slow. but after this week i'll get back into the swing of things i swear.
Jan 12 2017, 02:43 PM
i$a.
sent you a pm fam!! http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

omg is that what it's from??? i always hear about them but i never knew what they were from BUT either way i'm so down i'll get started on it asap and tag/pm you when it's up and we can sort out whatever else we need in pms! http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

narry u read my mind, i love this??? we could say they start off fwbs but then niall needs his friends off his back so he phones in a favor to harry and it goes from there? i'm totally down to play harry so this is perf and mb harry is just sort of dopey and goes with the flow like he just doesn't mind and he's maybe felt some type of way for niall for a bit anyway but hasn't even entirely realized it himself bc he's dumb and oblivious so this could be a painfully slow thing where maybe niall falls and harry's more like wow i like him so much but doesn't so anything about it bc he's a dumb idiot sort of but in a cute sort of way where he has to constantly remind himself this isn't real and that he needs to chill before he ruins whatever it is they have?? mb with narry we could start them off in a comm where niall asks him for a big favor?? it doesn't have to be a super long one OR we could skip it altogether and we could do a rf of them meeting up either the first time they hang out as a "couple" with his friends and it's all tense and awkward but in a cute rom com sort of way

trustin i could def start this one and get a comm up asap? he's fucked up somewhere at some house across time and maybe troye has some shit to do in the morning like really important stuff but justin begs him to come get him and they could even end up fighting via text before troye finally caves?? it'll be so messy like justin just has a history of making shitty choices and no matter how much troye tries to help him he can't ever seem to knock bad habits?? i love this and i'm SO down for playing jb, i could start this one and then a thread with like a super short starter where troye's picking him up and that way we can hop into one and then the other??

lmk and then i can pm you and we'll sort out the rest!! http://i.imgbox.com/8btdIDwZ.png

i think i forgot to bold her so that might've been why you missed her but omg no i love kendall she's sooo cute and i LOVE these pairings for them omg

hippa s m h and in this time hollis' drinking and partying problem and all that has gotten so much worse probably like he's legit been filmed having to be carried out of clubs vs pippa who's slowly been becoming america's new sweetheart across the pond and her new bf is perfect and there's sm hype about them like they're a popular news item and have been for a long time (like some high profile cute shit) but she gets a little too tipsy & now whoops she and hollis wake up and they're married and she's ready to murder his ass i hope they have a huge fight & trash the hotel suite tbqfh

brory mb with brory we could start them in a comm? picture this: he's been texting her for like weeks now with no reply, never sees her on campus anymore, doesn't know where she's been so he finally sends that wya?? text like where tf have you been and she finally replies one night and u know rory she's probably just gonna be like "out." and he'll be like oooooookaaayyy??? and he can investigate and mb (like always) they're throwing another party or someth at their frat OR WORSE like mb they had a game and he invites her and shes like "yyyeaaa i'll be therrrre" and he assumes but lbr it ain't for him and that could be our thread where mb they all meet up to get drinks or something to eat after and he spots her with this lowlife freshman and he's like uhhh wtf after seeing her on his arm and this way they can instigate some public drama in a thread?? i could start the comm and the thread for this one if that works and mb you could start a thread or comm for hippa if that's cool? or we could flip it and i'll do hippa! lmk bae i'll hit u up with a pm after u do! http://i.imgbox.com/ZIOyo3wn.png

© kristen
player update
Jan 12 2017, 03:00 PM

this is perfect i'm crazy abt both of these plots & can i just say all of them are gonna be such big idiots i can't even lmao ok so i'm def gonna go and start a comm for narry w niall asking him for a favor & pm u when i get it up!! as for trustin (i love their shipname so much omg) yass lets def have them in this intense af comm first and we can jump into a thread later!! but in the meantime lmk if u have skype and wanna chat over there if it's easier for u but if not def pm me abt these baes http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png

player update
january 6th - um i'm here for all the gay stuff pls
pronouns: they/them
timezone: gmt
shilo183 posts // 10105 points
shilo malekhot chocolate // Online
Jan 12 2017, 03:39 PM

http://i.imgbox.com/VCjItowr.png that all sounds perfect.

rory is such a little shit. like constantly her mood : http://i.imgbox.com/ZnRtKRXN.png we're not official or anything. and is lowkey bitter about not being public about everything as much fun as sneaking around is. and is just edging him on for that public confrontation like "why do u care who i'm hanging out with, brody, huh?????" and hippa is perfect. and everything is perfect. (and by perfect i mean there's so much angst will we ever learn to not ruin them)

i'll start a hipp thread or comm. idk leaning more towards a thread unless you're feeling a comm? maybe both with the comm set before the vegas night to get a sense of how they've been the last few years? (bitter, they've probably just been bitter)
player update
Jan 12 2017, 04:04 PM
shylo hiiii beautiful your justin x my ariana or kendall (i'm down for both) annnnd i love angst so maybe a couple in a BIG BIG fight and we can mix that in with whatever plot lbr like a catfish au (wow i'm meeting u and why don't u look ANYTHING LIKE YOUR PICTURE) or road trip gone wrong or general college/fraternity/sorority stuff like ... i just want to write with you hi
player update
jan. 11 - 1.5k posts in 10 days das wassup bitch!! taking a break from comms to focus on rapid fire and bettering my writing, so if we have comms going that i don't reply to for a while just be patient.
timezone: CST
maddie1980 posts // 51350 points
maddieespresso // Offline
Jan 12 2017, 07:25 PM
i'm not ready tbh SAME i got our trustin comm started up too so hopefully you got the notif and i replied to ur pm but i'm sosososo excited!!! they're gonna be so perf

brory + hippa i love them they're all so terrible omg. can u believe brody still thinks shes in college SMH he's so dumb clearly obsessed but refuses to ask her out yet he's over here cryin bc she's too busy for him it'll be so pathetic and cute tbh and he'll wanna box the dude he's gonna throw a fit in front of everybody just watch him smhhh and don't get me started on hippa they live in a black hole where their lives/relationship/everything is terrible all the time but a thread is perf!! i was leaning more towards that for them too and then a comm for the other and we can thread right after

i got brory up in case u didn't get the tag http://i.imgbox.com/Hmo5zk8Y.png

jb x ari?? kendall??? omg hello princess http://i.imgbox.com/ZIOyo3wn.png i love either of these?? he would look so cute with either of them i can't decide omg but i LOVE this idea!! like mb they've been flirting for more than a year now online but every time one of them's like hey let's meet up the catfish is like nnnnnn and either we could incorporate the actual show where maybe they're being forced to confront them OR they finally agree and it becomes SM DRAMA bc they aren't who they said they were and they can have an awkward public fight with so many people around them watching and they have a terrible fallout and the catfish tries to win the other back??? OR a road trip would be super cute too or like rival frat/sorority where there's a lot of dislike between the two houses?? you're so cute & sweet i wanna write with you we're gonna do amazing things with these ships
© kristen
player update
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
add reply
new poll

please keep content pg-13!
cbox mods
andrea, channy, hawk and lay