please ensure you have your alias in your username!

welcome to come on skinny love! we are a seven-year-old, free-for-all, multiple verses roleplay. and make sure you read all the topics in the important forum before continuing. if you need help, contact a staff member and we'll be happy to help you! please register in lowercase with a username including your alias!

announcements

july 27 we have a new skin that was created by our amazing admin, becky! we are also celebrating our seven years of being open throughout the month of august so thank you to all of you that have been with us throughout this entire process and to all the new members that join us everyday! we love each and everyone of you and this site would not be as successful as it is if it weren't for each and every one of you. we're currently looking for a coding mod (or two), so if you're interested -- please check out our most recent announcement!

join our discord!

please keep cbox content pg-13

add reply new topic start poll

I L L U S I O N S -- welcome to westville meadows, a truman show based rp

shadia keating

quote     Jul 13 2018, 10:59 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

just looking for a few threads!

shadia

21+   ➳   she + her   ➳   central

we've become bored with watching actors give us phony emotions. we are tired of pyrotechnics and special effects. while the world they inhabit is, in some respects, counterfeit, there's nothing fake about the characters themselves. no scripts, no cue cards. it isn't always shakespeare, but it's genuine. it's a life
THE HISTORY
westville meadows is famous for one thing and one thing only: the hit reality show that has been going on for the last 30 years. the flourishing island first was used as an experiment but now has turned into a life of its own. everything in this town surrounds the lives of the PUPPETS inside.

every piece of social media, magazines, media, etc is all filtered by the producers. they've even gone as far to make their own website dummies of popular social media sites on tv with thousands of bots. of course - only a few of them aren't in on their lives being on the big screen.

THE PERFORMERS - the performers are those that have dedicated their lives on the promise of an early retirement. they've moved to westville meadows and participated in the world. some of them even have volunteered to have kids that were going to be puppets. while some of them are in fake marriages - a lot of them have found true happiness. this is an UNLIMITED group with playable characters that are 18+. they are under very, very strict contracts to keep quiet and would be sued into oblivion if they tried to share the secret. anyone that has come close has been thrown into hospitals and everyone has been told that they suddenly "snapped".

THE PUPPETS - the puppets are the main stars of the show. somehow they were placed into the arms of the producers and tossed with fictitious (or sometimes their real) parents. their lives have been perfectly constructed to be whatever they see as interesting. some are rich, some are small. some have had giant, dramatic plot lines and some are seen as more background characters. this is an UNLIMITED group with playable characters from 18-30.

THE PRODUCERS - the producers are the big dogs running this town. these are VERY LIMITED character wise as it should only be a few of them. these are all the "business people" who frequently leave town or people who have "vacation homes" in westville. characters in this group should be a little bit older.

THE RP
the actual rp is going to run just like a regular real life, city/town rp. we will definitely do something with people finding out! but until then everything here can run like a rp with a little extra drama. very little is off limits. is a character being boring? their performer boyfriend is required to poke a hole in the condom, their parent "dies", or their house burns down when they were at work. nothing is off limits.

LINKS

i'll add group chat, plotters, trackers, etc links soon!

shadia keating

quote     Jul 13 2018, 11:02 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

shadia

SUB PLOTS

since we want this to be as dramatic as possible with as much stuff as possible - i'll add in any sub plots you want to have! does your character have an interesting job, belong to a club, or have another type of plot going on with them? message me on discord & i'll add it in as a sign up.

there are currently none

shadia keating

quote     Jul 13 2018, 11:04 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

shadia

CHARACTERS

you can have multiple! idc.

THE PRODUCERS
edgar brooks, 45, idris elba, played by shadia

neve swanson, 36, natalie dormer, played by bea

THE PERFORMERS
ryan price, 26, nicolas simoes, played by shadia

jake fitzgerald, 33, chris evans, played by bea

allison bell, 24, lili reinhart, played by penny

THE PUPPETS
selena right, 22, barbara palvin, played by shadia

CODE
role ------ -------, ##, fc, played by <br>

who the hell is bea?

quote     Jul 14 2018, 12:52 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

mojito

8/13-8/21 i’m on vacation without a laptop, so replies (if any) will be slow. bear with me. i’ll be drunk on a beach somewhere.

bea

27   ➳   she/her   ➳   pst
CODE
performer jake fitzgerald, 33, chris evans, played by bea<br>

CODE
producer neve swanson, 36, natalie dormer, played by bea<br>

shadia keating

quote     Jul 14 2018, 01:00 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

shadia

bea del rey added! i can't wait to plot w/ them!

penny peony

quote     Jul 14 2018, 10:15 AM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

old fashioned

07/13/18 : I am either fast or slow with replies. college graduation and figuring out life has left me here to cope or i may be out a few days because mental health so thank you for your patience everyone <3

Penny

22   ➳   she/her   ➳   US Est
CODE
performer allison bell, 24, lili reinhart, played by penny<br>

shadia keating

quote     Jul 14 2018, 12:52 PM  
mature? yes
currently Offline

white russian

shadia

addeedd!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options add reply new topic start poll

staff owned & resource affiliates
skin & graphics by becky. cbox & code scripts by nicole. font icons by saturn themes/theme hive.
rules for affiliating & rules for advertising.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
you?